Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I'm in san Francisco again. What do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

get a laptop and play league

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Does anyone have better ideas than that

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

get some molly

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
and play league

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
Go to the exploratorium, and play league.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Did anyone mention play league yet?

I'm about to play league

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Do you like beer? Anchor does good beer and they're in SF. Get some beer and play league with them

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Methanar posted:

Kill white people, vandalize white establishments, piss anywhere/everywhere, help to destroy the system from the inside, buy a juicero

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

How do I fix the part of my brain that plays worse on Red side because of the camera angle?

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Kiranamos posted:

How do I fix the part of my brain that plays worse on Red side because of the camera angle?

You cannot. Enjoy being part of the blueside winrate statistic.

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!
I just had my ideal game of league of legends.

Apart from my lane opponent and his jungler, no one else ever showed up in mid, including as the nexus died.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kiranamos posted:

There's about 50% more information at the top edge of the screen than the bottom edge. That has nothing to do with your brain. The perspective in this game is pretty huge, Riot could turn the FoV down a notch.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

rabidsquid posted:

get some molly

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
stop shitposting about your life and get some real friends you fuckin weirdo

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

How Rude posted:

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

How Rude posted:

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

How Rude posted:

shitposting

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

How Rude posted:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

keeby might just be the most powerful person in this thread to match blades with methanar

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Methanar posted:

men

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Alright, I did some jungling the past couple nights. If any of you fine ladies and gentlemen would be interested in critiquing my play, I'd appreciate it. So far Jungling has gone better than trying to play shoot man in bottom lane did, I'm 2-2 over the last two sessions I played.

I think my objective control is weak, so tips in that area would be grand. TIA goons

Here are the files

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rygar201 posted:

Alright, I did some jungling the past couple nights. If any of you fine ladies and gentlemen would be interested in critiquing my play, I'd appreciate it. So far Jungling has gone better than trying to play shoot man in bottom lane did, I'm 2-2 over the last two sessions I played.

I think my objective control is weak, so tips in that area would be grand. TIA goons

Here are the files

Downloading your replays now and will watch them tomorrow probably, but a tip it took me a while to discover is that the entire jungle is your jungle and part of your objective control efforts should include sticking a ward near the enemy buffs about a minute prior to when you think they should spawn and informing your team of the approximate timer so you can then ping your laners to come help you get them a buff and also a kill when you see your opposite number heading that way. You can start this as early as level 1 by asking your top laner to ward the enemy top-side buff to see if the other jungler starts there, and if not going directly there after you finish your first buff. Also whenever you have smite up and nothing else to do, consider stealing the big raptor or krug.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Streaming a few games in high diamond if anyone wants to see me embarrass myself or just wants to listen to some chill music.
https://www.twitch.tv/a_wizard_did_it

Ra Ra Rasputin fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Jun 13, 2017

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
music is chill as advertised

may as well watch you instead of solorenektononly

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
day 1 in SF went okay. Ate grilled meat and drank cheap wine. League of legends withdrawls have not yet set in.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Have not taken any drugs besides alcohol orally.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Methanar posted:

Have not taken any drugs besides alcohol orally.

buttweed is not advised but idk man im not ur mom do what feels right

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Here's my yearly LoL story - Apparently my gf paid someone to elo boost her account and the guy told a girl in chat to go wash a dish. She's been perma-banned for misogyny.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
dump your gf for elo boosting, bcuz you know that if she's boosting her account she's also boosting her own "orgasms" when you eat her poon

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Elentor posted:

Here's my yearly LoL story - Apparently my gf paid someone to elo boost her account and the guy told a girl in chat to go wash a dish. She's been perma-banned for misogyny.

that seems like a really tame thing to be permabanned for considering the level of poo poo i see in chat that people dont even get temporary banned for

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Elentor posted:

I hope she rate the guy low as gently caress on whatever elo booster review site because that's not very good service!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

How Rude posted:

stop shitposting about your life and get some molly you fuckin weirdo

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rabidsquid posted:

that seems like a really tame thing to be permabanned for considering the level of poo poo i see in chat that people dont even get temporary banned for

Yeah, I've seen people saying worse things, sexist and otherwise, and go completely unpunished. Either someone had a really bad day at Riot Brazil or this isn't her first offense.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
haha your gf's an rear end in a top hat.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Tired Moritz posted:

haha your gf's an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Best skins confirmed.
https://twitter.com/lolesports/status/874597232292515841/video/1

• Locked thread