Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Eventually someone will trick those militia protesters into showing up somewhere where they'll all be shot and arrested, like area 51.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Eventually someone will trick those militia protesters into showing up somewhere where they'll all be shot and arrested, like area 51.

Quick someone tell them Antifa is trying to take all the gold in Fort Knox

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Okay, logic dictates that whatever Trump says in his favor is false, so...two million more people signed up for ObamaCare? Am I doing this right?

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
Democrats are amazing. they are both standing in the way and not doing anything

Schroedinger politics

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Here's a fun thought: the Russians hacked the voting systems in 39 out of 50 states. It's possible that they were able to compromise the software used to program electronic voting machines. Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida use these machines and do not keep any paper records to verify the electronic results.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

ambient robot posted:

So... Are Dems making it impossible to do anything or have they given up and become useless?

No, Republicans are in the majority. The Democrats literally can't obstruct.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/rossbaird/status/874454133700427777
gj

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Idk but maybe this is proof he's actually looking at the posts in his feed from those dorks who keep spamming that resist banner gif

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

SEE? HEALTHCARE CAN PAY FOR ITSELF LIKE PLANNED PARENTHOOD OH GOD WHY AM I YELLING?

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

NotWearingPants posted:

No, Republicans are in the majority. The Democrats literally can't obstruct.

:thejoke:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Okay, logic dictates that whatever Trump says in his favor is false, so...two million more people signed up for ObamaCare? Am I doing this right?

nah. trump's relationship with reality isn't so straightforward.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

oh

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

it's about respecting the office, not the man!

lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Nah it means the people didn't drop out they lost/are losing their policies because insurance companies are pulling out of the states that rely heavily on the subsidies Trump consistently shrieks about cutting off.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Don't worry I'm sure the Pittsburgh Penguins will fill the void

Penguins not Parisians

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lol, this was at Hermann park in Houston

with no antifa around, the nazis begin to eat themselves

https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/873957293502726144

Kumo fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Jun 13, 2017

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Scyantific posted:

Quick someone tell them Antifa is trying to take all the gold in Fort Knox

Antifa have written a secret message on the back of the US constitution that makes it illegal for orange people to be president. The alt-right has to steal it to protect us from them!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Kumo posted:

"Dude! This is not Comicon!"

crying pepe dot gif

lol

E: Why did one guy have so many dumb frog nazi signs? Was he trying to persuade people to hold that trash? no wonder they ran his rear end out. lol

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Jun 13, 2017

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kumo posted:

Oh my goodness... he literally said "What about the memes? These are good memes"

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Kumo posted:

We all lol'd about this a few pages back, but now that we know this event was inspired by a hoax it's kind of funny how the representative from Kekistan is the only one who knows it's a hoax

( "dude, antifa's not taking the monument down." )

Here's where this was posted before if you feel like reading the initial lols: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3807005&pagenumber=1050&perpage=40#post473287091 (Better twitter comment too imho)

NotWearingPants fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Jun 13, 2017

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Careful Drums posted:

Oh my goodness... he literally said "What about the memes? These are good memes"

Das sind gute memes! Nehmen Sie keine Scheiße auf die Tatsache, dass diese memes, die Tolstoy und Shakespeare in ihrer Eleganz konkurrieren!

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I think this whole Trump thing is all just a result of too many kids living in their parents basements not going out into the world to make something of themselves. Too easy to sit alone at the computer and have your brain warped by this poo poo, and that's how the Russians won, friends.

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/13/john-mccain-republicans-lose-house-239479

quote:

He called for restrictions to join the military to be loosened in order for the Unites States to be able to launch its own cyberattacks with what he called "Troll Team Six."

I mean how else do you explain weaponized trolling, as endorsed by a United States of America Senator, loving lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

NotWearingPants posted:

We all lol'd about this a few pages back, but now that we know this event was inspired by a hoax it's kind of funny how the representative from Kekistan is the only one who knows it's a hoax

( "dude, antifa's not taking the monument down." )
it's funny because he ended up being the most reasonable person there.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Weaponized Trolling. What an age we live in folks :allears:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Factually correct on that point, but I hope we can all agree ALSO an idiot frog nazi weirdo deserving brutal humiliation.

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED
"Frog Nazi" is a thing, what a time to be alive to witness such idiocy :roflolmao:

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

Scyantific posted:

Weaponized Trolling. What an age we live in folks :allears:

wasn't that the plot of the last season of South Park?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

You would think in America people would do some soul-searching when they realize their boogeyman is literally anti-fascists but here we are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

re: goons arguing with your dads on facebook

please be nice to your dads and when you own him don't call him a chode

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

You would think in America people would do some soul-searching when they realize their boogeyman is literally anti-fascists but here we are.

One of my favorite things about the last couple months is how we turned being anti-nazi into a bad word while giving real, actual nazis a family friendly face lift.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i always thought the 'greatest generation' was an excessivly maudlin moniker, but at least they could figure out that nazis = bad.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i always thought the 'greatest generation' was an excessivly maudlin moniker, but at least they could figure out that nazis = bad.

Well, they did for a while there.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Careful Drums posted:

lol that this is literally acceptable political discourse now.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm glad 4chan succesfully convinced tumblr and a non zero number of irl people that the frog was a nazi symbol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
And I lol and am glad for Mr Trump easy PHD for dummies

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm just disappointed trump apparently never insisted everyone call him a doctor.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Careful Drums posted:

I think this whole Trump thing is all just a result of too many kids living in their parents basements not going out into the world to make something of themselves. Too easy to sit alone at the computer and have your brain warped by this poo poo, and that's how the Russians won, friends.

I think there is several political commentators now who have put forward the theory that the alt right movement is comprised entirely of tiny wristed nerds fetishizing the macho action hero from their childhood that never existed.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

turn off the TV posted:

Here's a fun thought: the Russians hacked the voting systems in 39 out of 50 states. It's possible that they were able to compromise the software used to program electronic voting machines. Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida use these machines and do not keep any paper records to verify the electronic results.

It almost doesn't matter if this is true or not because the government would never admit it. It would destroy public confidence in government, generally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

It almost doesn't matter if this is true or not because the government would never admit it. It would destroy public confidence in government, generally.

To be fair, conservative media has been working on destroying the confidence for years and look where it's got us. Might be worth a shot as entertaining as this has been.