Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
the fake devolver thing's two games looked really good, and the preview snippets for other new stuff they put in there also looked great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
so the xbox one x is like a slight upgrade to the xbox one? or is it a whole new console generation with backwards compatibility?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

sector_corrector posted:

so the xbox one x is like a slight upgrade to the xbox one? or is it a whole new console generation with backwards compatibility?

upgrade

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm serioujsly confused by the incremental upgrade thing consoles are doing now. god bless nintendo

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

i'm really not a fan of that, but it does help cement my decision to build a gaming computer as my next major game related purchase

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Ready for Dark Souls with Amiibo support that unlocks new armor sets based on our favorite Nintendo characters

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

hoping for a sneak peek at Project Mushroom Kingdom (FromSoft's upcoming dark fantasy title)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Mushroom Kingdom Hearts is getting closer to reality with each passing E3.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Miyazaki-san handed the sketch back to me. "Can't you instead try to convey the deep sorrow of a magnificent beast doomed to a slow and possibly endless descent into ruin?" This is how we designed Wario.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Miyazaki-san handed the sketch back to me. "Can't you instead try to convey the deep sorrow of a magnificent beast doomed to a slow and possibly endless descent into ruin?" This is how we designed Wario.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

HolePisser1982 posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB9RP2SV8HY

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

less than an hour for ninty

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

that desert level looks really good

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

its E3 2017 and the best games are dragon ball z and sonic the hedgehog

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Famous TV Dad posted:

hell yeah

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Famous TV Dad posted:

ninty hasnt had their turn yet but yeah basically

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

so far this is my game of the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfCm6_h64So

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Yakuza 6 trailer!!! Yakuzas and a baby!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGOvo33zgZM

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao i ddnt see this

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i really doubt Capcom can gently caress up MH World so badly that I wont get a ton of gaming out of it, so I'm pumped

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

MH world looked insanely badass. e: but its capcom and it could just have 12 major monsters or be a grindy MMO

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

extremebuff posted:

MH world looked insanely badass. e: but its capcom and it could just have 12 major monsters or be a grindy MMO

could be made by Ninja Theory

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM45NsEzlro

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

could be made by Ninja Theory

:/

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Why is everyone QQing hard over this E3?? Do you even remember the motion control years? These conferences could be way worse then 90 minutes of trailers

Some Games bullshit in here

Soral
May 30, 2009

this game looks so drat good. cant wait

Soral
May 30, 2009

e3 is my favourite holiday of the year. im so happy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

5 minute warning

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im fuckin ready

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Why is everyone QQing hard over this E3?? Do you even remember the motion control years? These conferences could be way worse then 90 minutes of trailers

Some Games bullshit in here

2010-2013 were all really but this year has just been incredibly mundane- most of the interesting stuff (M&B full footage, everything about NNK2 etc) has been kept out of the presentations. Nintendos going to save us

Soral
May 30, 2009

the frog has reached the treasure chest

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ROCKET LEAGUE CONFIRMED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
If the Switch version of Rocket League includes all the DLC and online split screen it'll be a day one buy for sure.

• Locked thread