Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

It's too bad they weren't made of steel beams

Cage was steel and it didn't collapse though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I feel like now that four of the dumbest trump posters are probated Spunkys trying to pick up the absolute retard trolling act and it's not really his style

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

cage didn't have an entire building on top of it

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Yes, blowing off espionage concerns is great.

:derp:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

World War Mammories posted:

You'd think they'd think of that when designing a building, that it would be supporting weight. Weird that that escaped them

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It's a lot better when you do your old thing of actually posting what you consider facts and making people look dumb as opposed to whatever the hell you've been doing since sunday

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

World War Mammories posted:

:thesperg:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Aesop Poprock posted:

I feel like now that four of the dumbest trump posters are probated Spunkys trying to pick up the absolute retard trolling act and it's not really his style

I feel like you are the worst poster in the thread since Mordor She Wrote went away.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

It's a lot better when you do your old thing of actually posting what you consider facts and making people look dumb as opposed to whatever the hell you've been doing since sunday

Fact : The NIST building 7 report was ridiculously inept. Their computer model was childlike. Their explanation was so bad that they had to revise it after a high school teacher pointed out a severe miscalculation

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Let me get this straight

So a demolition team, over the weeks and months before 9/11, set up explosives in a building clearly occupied full of people conducting day to day business. No one, not even building managers, office employees, and demolition employees noticed this going on for the weeks it would take to rig a building to collapse. No one understood while working there why there were wires going all over their workspaces leading to explosives.

Then they waited for, very conveniently, two of the tallest buildings in the world to come toppling down in the same pavilion, then they detonated their explosives on the same day, getting as close as possible to the biggest city disaster in history so they could ignite their still-placed and active explosives. Then, it worked, and the building came down like a "proper" demoltion.

That is what you believe spunky? Jesus chirst I pop into the dumb trump thread for a day and realize how much of a waste reading anything you post is

enjoy alex jones perhaps he explains it better so you agree i guess it was invisible repitliods planting the explosives since they also work 6 times faster than non-reptiliods

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
If Russia has the piss tape does that mean they stole Trump's erection

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fog Tripper posted:

I feel like you are the worst poster in the thread since Mordor She Wrote went away.

I don't remember who you are

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Torture generally gives pretty bad intel, so I don't know why you want to encourage that.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Madcosby posted:

Let me get this straight

So a demolition team, over the weeks and months before 9/11, set up explosives in a building clearly occupied full of people conducting day to day business. No one, not even building managers, office employees, and demolition employees noticed this going on for the weeks it would take to rig a building to collapse. No one understood while working there why there were wires going all over their workspaces leading to explosives.

Then they waited for, very conveniently, two of the tallest buildings in the world to come toppling down in the same pavilion, then they detonated their explosives on the same day, getting as close as possible to the biggest city disaster in history so they could ignite their still-placed and active explosives. Then, it worked, and the building came down like a "proper" demoltion.

That is what you believe spunky? Jesus chirst I pop into the dumb trump thread for a day and realize how much of a waste reading anything you post is

enjoy alex jones perhaps he explains it better so you agree i guess it was invisible repitliods planting the explosives since they also work 6 times faster than non-reptiliods

Gay reptilods, but basically yes.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
You can break any law of man, but you cannot break any laws of physics

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Like how do you contrary yourself into being a Nazi/Russian apologist?

You got so mad that mean liberals were telling you what to do you accidentally started rooting for America's two classic enemies, with a dash of Alex Jones on top.

And now it's too late. You committed to it. Whether you're pretending or not pretending or doing 5th dimensial chess gymnastics you still have devoted hours of your fleeting lives to pretending to like Nazis on the internet.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

"But you also are on the internet, Tiny Deer!"

No poo poo dummy but I don't think Hitler's only mistake was not having enough powerful memes.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Tiny Deer posted:

You got so mad that mean liberals were telling you what to do you accidentally started rooting for America's two classic enemies, with a dash of Alex Jones on top.

And now it's too late. You committed to it. Whether you're pretending or not pretending or doing 5th dimensial chess gymnastics you still have devoted hours of your fleeting lives to pretending to like Nazis on the internet.

Lol, you hate Russia because they used to hate Russia in the 50's

I don't understand how liberals can cheer on a Red Scare when they were the targets of the first one

Thats the real cognitive dissonance

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
tell us more about what alex jones teaches you

i want to know the truth, but dont have time to listen

just tell us spunky share us the wisdom

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tiny Deer posted:

You're taking the Spunkster way too seriously my man. He's being kind of dumb recently but he doesn't believe any of this stuff

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Just had this great idea for a snickers commercial where you have Hitler ordering the deaths of millions and someone comes up to him and they're like here bro have a snickers and then he turns into Charlie Chaplin and everyone laughs.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Madcosby posted:

tell us more about what alex jones teaches you

i want to know the truth, but dont have time to listen

just tell us spunky share us the wisdom

The government is not your friend and they lie to you

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Obama hosed up everyone because they're all like "But Obama wouldn't lie to us"

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

"If the black boxes are indestructible, why don't they make the whole plane out of that material?!", the unironic argument

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Lol, you hate Russia because they used to hate Russia in the 50's

I don't understand how liberals can cheer on a Red Scare when they were the targets of the first one

Thats the real cognitive dissonance

Crashing a plane into a building can destroy the building.

Weird but true.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

fruit on the bottom posted:

Just had this great idea for a snickers commercial where you have Hitler ordering the deaths of millions and someone comes up to him and they're like here bro have a snickers and then he turns into Charlie Chaplin and everyone laughs.

Better than 95% of snl's material at least

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

"If the black boxes are indestructible, why don't they make the whole plane out of that material?!", the unironic argument

This is what a bird does to a plane lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Tiny Deer posted:

Crashing a plane into a building can destroy the building.

Weird but true.

Building 7 was not hit by an airplane.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Aesop Poprock posted:

Better than 95% of snl's material at least

Yeah that would right at home on SNL

Lorne Michaels call me

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

You're taking the Spunkster way too seriously my man. He's being kind of dumb recently but he doesn't believe any of this stuff

It's literally no crazier than anything else these freakshows believe, dude. Why should I believe he doesn't really believe it?

If it's that "No one, not even SPH, is that retarded" I have some terrible news about who America elected as president.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky's trolling btw, he did not even vote for Trump

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tiny Deer posted:

It's literally no crazier than anything else these freakshows believe, dude. Why should I believe he doesn't really believe it?

If it's that "No one, not even SPH, is that retarded" I have some terrible news about who America elected as president.

There is basically nothing spunky posts that isn't to get a rise out of Clinton voters. Perm and smell and yug are actual trump supporters and I don't even know how many of them are even American

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

fruit on the bottom posted:

Lol

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

When does it stop being considered trolling and becomes pure unmitigated retardation

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Bholder posted:

Oh well in that ca*faaaaaaaart*

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Suggestion:

Someone give a coherent theory on how Russia hacked the election and how Trump colluded as such, and Spunky does the same for Building 7.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Madcosby posted:

When does it stop being considered trolling and becomes pure unmitigated retardation

Same poo poo really

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I don't know how to feel when my existence is so absurd I'm considered to be making it up

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Suggestion:

Someone give a coherent theory on how Russia hacked the election and how Trump colluded as such, and Spunky does the same for Building 7.

Then lets go around and give an argument for a flat earth vs a spherical one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Suggestion:

That's what I've been asking for months. What's the thesis statement?

Like this

Hillary Clinton was operating a pay-for-play scam by funneling money through her charity

• Locked thread