Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

With enough volume, the business of helping people raise money for medical care has a lot of profit potential. GoFundMe takes 5 percent of each donation, 2.9 percent goes to payment processing, and there's a 30¢ transaction fee. Smaller sites, such as Fundly and FundRazr, charge much the same. YouCaring donors pay just a 2.9 percent processing fee plus the 30¢. 

:capitalism:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
bernie would have won. i remember trump backed out of a debate with him when it looked like hillary was gonna get the nomination. what was trump gonna do, debate crazy bernies policies lol, or present his own to counter? ha ha. at least trump got a nasty lizard woman to call nasty in the end. trump won by calling rubio et al sweaty and then they all loved him afterwards just to stay in power in a what we see now is luckily a profoundly retarded majority leadership. as a not american :pray: i feel i could vote for berno over here, though in actuality it is good he wasnt elected as it means more death to america

read more here:
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36401179
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-bernie-sanders-nickname-2016-5?r=US&IR=T&IR=T
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_to_America

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I like how all the administration can't seem to walk down the street without bumping into the loving Russian ambassador or someother shady character from Russia. Then forget about it since it was just happen stance and inconsequential. <- Sessions excuse again today.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Burt Sexual posted:

I like how all the administration can't seem to walk down the street without bumping into the loving Russian ambassador or someother shady character from Russia. Then forget about it since it was just happen stance and inconsequential. <- Sessions excuse again today.

wholly appropriate

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
I don't even know if I believe Trump is strongly connected with Russia at all anymore, but I sure do love how much it pisses everybody off.

It's going to be so funny if Donny really did have nothing to do with anything besides taking Russian money years ago and this is the only time he's ever been honest.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

oh I had scrubbed the memory of this thing from my mind. now it's back in there.

lol.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I just lolled a bit because I realized that I've forgotten what Dontrel the Dolphin Jubalong Turnip Truck's middle name actually is.

Also, he blocked Stephen King on twatter. That's another lol.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
It's like living in a small town where you always just bump into people you know, only it's always the russian ambassador

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it is difficult to tell if fat baby donnie actually has something to hide, because he reacts the same way when he is questioned about anything. everything he says sounds like a lie, even the rare factual statement. i suppose on some level that makes him good at lying.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Tumble posted:

I don't even know if I believe Trump is strongly connected with Russia at all anymore, but I sure do love how much it pisses everybody off.

It's going to be so funny if Donny really did have nothing to do with anything besides taking Russian money years ago and this is the only time he's ever been honest.

I am 100% on board with Trump being a Manchurian Candidate and the Piss Tape is just the tip of a sordid iceberg for the sole reason that it triggers Trumpists and if you can't take it, then you shouldn't dish it out.

That said, the piss tape is real. I am currently willing it into existence, but it is a very incantation and will take some time.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it is difficult to tell if fat baby donnie actually has something to hide, because he reacts the same way when he is questioned about anything. everything he says sounds like a lie, even the rare factual statement. i suppose on some level that makes him good at lying.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-06-12/trump-s-history-of-lies-according-to-biographer-timothy-o-brien

quote:

Trump sued me, then had to acknowledge 30 times during a deposition that he had lied over the years about a wide range of issues.
by Timothy L. O'Brien

A decade ago, my lawyers questioned Trump under oath during a deposition in a libel case he filed against me for a biography I wrote, “TrumpNation.” (Trump lost the case in 2011.) Trump had to acknowledge 30 times during that deposition that he had lied over the years about a wide range of issues: his ownership stake in a large Manhattan real estate development; the cost of a membership to one of his golf clubs; the size of the Trump Organization; his wealth; the rate for his speaking appearances; how many condos he had sold; the debt he owed, and whether he borrowed money from his family to stave off personal bankruptcy.
Trump also lied during the deposition about his business relationships with organized crime figures.

lol

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
The number of photographers at these things is just absurd. They should have 5 or 6 photographers and force them to share the photos.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

GOP Lawmaker defends ban on reporters

quote:

"There are a couple of examples where, number one, folks have been at ATM machines and folks who have been using cameras — I want to keep my PIN private," Scott told reporters. "Number two, if you're tripping over cords if you're walking out, that's a problem."

There's no end to the hilarity pouring out of every orifice of the GOP

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

mono posted:

BOSCO!

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Time to break out the bottle boys, take a swig every time Sessions deflects/dodges a question.

Or drink every time he commits perjury

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

NotWearingPants posted:

The number of photographers at these things is just absurd. They should have 5 or 6 photographers and force them to share the photos.

I agree but only if in addition to the five or six photographers, there are a number of artists working in various media to capture the moment. Oils, watercolors, clay, interpretive dance. Maybe a schoolchild with crayons. One of the big boxes, too. Crayola. None of that Rose Art bullshit.

medchem
Oct 11, 2012

This Sessions thing is supposed to be 2.5-3 hours. Man, Capt. Stamina would just resign if he had to sit there for that long.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

here we go

time for foghorn leghorn

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgIE1RtdtG0

go there and watch the chat

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

Tumble posted:

The possible connection of Donald "Double Down" Trump Esq. to Russia was a lot more fun before he started publicly wielding his power to try and stop the investigation. It's like a great joke that turns out to only be the setup for an even better joke.

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

It hasn't even started and it's already a slap-fight.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

mono posted:

gently caress this fuckin guy. Funny how the only people who have actually been assaulted are the reporters.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
lol here we gooooooooooooo

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
i want to live in the jeff sessions hearing live comments

layne anderson​ McCain has to be a bought and paid for Pedophile...

Michael Perna​ Jeff sessions is a snake

Mr. Precedent​ KEEBLER ELF, ALL HAIL

Randy Cross​ #seth rich

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

My god, the Super Deluxe "live remix" stream of the Sessions testimony is 100% pure drugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPeJc2cHD0Q

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

mono posted:

ATM machine

PIN number

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Catastrophe posted:

My god, the Super Deluxe "live remix" stream of the Sessions testimony is 100% pure drugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPeJc2cHD0Q

-________________________- loving live russia investigation hearing meme making WHAT

HoboNews
Oct 11, 2012

Don't rattle me bones
https://twitter.com/votevets/status/874599756143755264

That's a lol.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Okay, so Russia interfered in the US election.

But if Trump is a puppet (no puppet! no puppet!), how do they communicate with him?

Trump seems too stupid to be able to perform/remember any useful spycraft, and it's not like he can go to some dead drop to get instructions from Putin?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

breaking!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

brylcreem posted:

But if Trump is a puppet (no puppet! no puppet!), how do they communicate with him?

Trump seems too stupid to be able to perform/remember any useful spycraft, and it's not like he can go to some dead drop to get instructions from Putin?

You just get Kush to go talk to the Russkies and set up shop in their embassy, duh

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

haljordan posted:

You just get Kush to go talk to the Russkies and set up shop in their embassy, duh

Oh right, lol

They can't even do that right.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

brylcreem posted:

Maybe they don't need to communicate because having a for real "I sort glass" retard as POTUS might be beneficial to them.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol, "truth"

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Sessions is smirking his fuckin face off. I have a feeling absolutely no new information is coming from this testimony :(

furthermore I want to see him struck by a 2x4

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Feminasty Slut posted:

Maybe they don't need to communicate because having a for real "I sort glass" retard as POTUS might be beneficial to them.

also the entire point could have been to just get him elected to gently caress everything up was prize enough

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Racist lawn gnome is so punchable. He's even got the pointy hat, except his is white.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/status/874675302227738624

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Just breaking all the records. Tremendous. Proud!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

WTH is Sessions doing derailing the entire thing by trailing off about how many people do drugs?