Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Paddington > BJ and the Bear > kong skull island > every which way but loose > king kong movies > andy serkis ape movies > dunston > congo > charlton heston ape movies > tim burton apes > peter jackson king kong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
I saw an interview with Marky Mark for Burton's Planet of the Apes where he was talking about how Helena Bonham Carter was still attractive as an ape and noting "she looks like Janet Jackson."

lol

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
even i thought the paddington bear rape scene was a touch dark

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Paddington is a bear, not a rape.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

HoAssHo posted:

I saw an interview with Marky Mark for Burton's Planet of the Apes where he was talking about how Helena Bonham Carter was still attractive as an ape and noting "she looks like Janet Jackson."

lol

:allears:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

RedSpider posted:

This unironically illustrates how serious the twitter generation takes movies sometimes

art gives life meaning. art can change you.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

HoAssHo posted:

lol

ai chihuahua

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

Groovelord Neato posted:

art gives life meaning. art can change you.

Show us on the doll where the giant penis monster touched you

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

HoAssHo posted:

lol

lolling in real life at this

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Paddington is a bear, not a rape.

Bear is rape spelled backwards.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Speaking of, LDR/EOT 3D bluray was on sale for $17.99 so I finally bought it.

:350:

I bought it for 4 dollars on Black Friday. It just came out I think too.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Oh gently caress John Wick 2 came out today!!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

CelticPredator posted:

I bought it for 4 dollars on Black Friday. It just came out I think too.

Lucky poo poo.

But I did get 3D Pacific Rim and Dawn of Monkeys for $9 like a month ago, so that's cool.

CelticPredator posted:

Oh gently caress John Wick 2 came out today!!

And Lego Batman

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Legit probably one of the top 2 movies I saw this year.
Saw it at a preview in 3D on a giant screen and there was about six other people at it. Nobody talking. No fuckers on their phones.
Perfection.

canned from the band
Sep 13, 2007

I'm a man of intensity. Of cool, and youth, and passionately
ya'll annoyed about the rape chat in the thread where fuckbot 5000 exists :thunk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miwOmyvBqF4

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

canned from the band posted:

ya'll annoyed about the rape chat in the thread where fuckbot 5000 exists :thunk:

Fuckbot 5000 isn't about rape.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Paladinus posted:

Helb, obbiser, HELB! Dat mahn tryd to raeb me.

-- Marlee Matlin.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYXSKj1721c

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Helb, obbiser, HELB! Dat mahn tryd to raeb me.

-- Marlee Matlin.

And I thought the shark was bad...

canned from the band
Sep 13, 2007

still better than spacecop

canned from the band
Sep 13, 2007

if Jack is the scene then who is the real FuckBot??

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008
Nothing is actually about what it's about.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Doom Mathematic posted:

Nothing is actually about what it's about.

Except this thread which is about red letter media.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

reignofevil posted:

Let me tell you about the Red Letter Media pinball game...

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Reminder that fuckbot 5000 is played by Jack "packinghard" Packard.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Paladinus posted:

Raebraham Lincoln, our rapiest president since Jefferson.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

reignofevil posted:

Is red letter media cum or is the cum a part of the red letter media expanded cummyverse?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

KakerMix posted:

Is red letter media cum or is the cum a part of the red letter media expanded cummyverse?

Cum is actually the name of the soft reboot franchise that was launched when Mike and Rich got sent into the Not-apocalypse timeline by the aliens, thus altering history into a series of incredibly marketable big budget Hollywood reviews.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
they make new Nerd Crews by watching their alternate selves in the Trash Timeline where RLm got bought by Collider

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
Look at these Boomers buying movies on physical media.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Space Taxi posted:

Look at these Boomers buying movies on physical media.

"Spending money on the intangible is good"

- millennials who don't have tangible things like houses

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

I don't understand Kelly. Can someone more invested in his work explain. Is he being sarcastic or is he an out of touch boomer?

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Odddzy posted:

I don't understand Kelly. Can someone more invested in his work explain. Is he being sarcastic or is he an out of touch boomer?

rap band

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Odddzy posted:

lmao

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Odddzy posted:

Kelly is... get this.... a parody.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Odddzy posted:

Woooooosh

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Did anybody else's movie theater have a little preview before the movie started about the puppet Alien chestburster? They make a big show of how they go about creating one out of silicone and paint and they're attaching the rods to make it move around and stuff.

Then Alien Covenant happens and not only is it a lovely CGI thingy, but its a loving miniature alien and not a proper chestburster. What the gently caress was the point of the preview then?

Side note: Alien vs Predator gets a lot of deserved hatred but at least their xenomorphs were real puppets/costumes for the most part.

gently caress CGI xenomorphs forever. They looked better in Alien Resurrection than they did in Covenant.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Odddzy posted:

That we can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not about if Kelly is being sarcastic or not is the issue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

ya'll annoyed about the rape chat in the thread where fuckbot 5000 exists

I'm not afraid of Fuckbot's cardboard cock.

• Locked thread