Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Bought the 150/2.8 from Shrieking Muppet, sent Paypal just now.

VelociBacon posted:

Picked this up, looks to be in great shape, packed well, etc. thanks!

VelociBacon fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jun 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcella
Dec 16, 2013

Shiny and Chrome
I've got a Canon AE-1 Program for $10? to cover shipping to anyone who wants it in the US. In good condition, I don't recall running any film through it recently, but I did treat the shutter whine and it snaps cleanly now.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

VelociBacon posted:

Payment received, don't get a lunch tomorrow to mail it so i will do so Thursday.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Choicecut posted:

Anyone interested in a fujifilm 16-55? I'll post pics if anyone is.

priciness?

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Arcella posted:

I've got a Canon AE-1 Program for $10? to cover shipping to anyone who wants it in the US. In good condition, I don't recall running any film through it recently, but I did treat the shutter whine and it snaps cleanly now.

sure, why not, where do I send my money

Arcella
Dec 16, 2013

Shiny and Chrome

Karl Barks posted:

sure, why not, where do I send my money

Paypal

Edit: received! I'll send it out tomorrow

Arcella fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jun 14, 2017

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016

torgeaux posted:

priciness?

I was thinking $925? Here are some pics so I'm not breaking rules.

I might consider partial trade for the smaller 18-55 kit lens to have as a general purpose, 16 1.4 (I miss it :() or the 56 1.2. I'm always choosing film over digital these days and enjoy primes too much to justify such a nice expensive zoom to collect dust.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
And the price with trade for the kit 18-55?

HolyDukeNukem
Sep 10, 2008

Interest check on some pentax equipment:

Pentax K-3 (I bought it new, in great condition, no body cap or pentax camera strap, but will come with a Pentax Flu card and crumpler strap)
Pentax 18-135 (also was bought new)
Bower 24 f1.4 (bought new)
Pentax 43mm LTD (used, made in Japan)
Pentax 77mm LTD (used, made in Japan)
Pentax 35mm f2.4

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016

torgeaux posted:

And the price with trade for the kit 18-55?

625?

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

HolyDukeNukem posted:

Interest check on some pentax equipment:

Pentax K-3 (I bought it new, in great condition, no body cap or pentax camera strap, but will come with a Pentax Flu card and crumpler strap)
Pentax 18-135 (also was bought new)
Bower 24 f1.4 (bought new)
Pentax 43mm LTD (used, made in Japan)
Pentax 77mm LTD (used, made in Japan)
Pentax 35mm f2.4

Mild interest in the K3, the 24mm, 77mm, and the 35mm (individually). Grab some snaps with your username before giving prices.

HolyDukeNukem
Sep 10, 2008

Paul MaudDib posted:

Mild interest in the K3, the 24mm, 77mm, and the 35mm (individually). Grab some snaps with your username before giving prices.

No problem!

Pentax K3:

Comes with the crumpler camera strap (since I think I threw out my pentax one), a wasabi battery, and 2 genuine pentax batteries. It's in near perfect condition, no scratches on the screen (I tried showing that on the last picture).

Asking: $500

Bower 24mm f1.4 Pentax Mount:

Has some dirt on the barrel, but it's purely cosmetic and rotates perfectly. Manual focus, though you can change the aperture through the camera.

Asking: $400

Pentax 35mm f2.4:

Never used the 35mm much, though it's a surprisingly good lens. It's in good condition, though I can't remember if I bought it new or used.

Asking: $100

Pentax 77mm LTD:

It's in great condition. Autofocus is perfect and definitely one of my most used lenses. Comes with the leather pouch.

Asking: $675

I figure shipping will be just $15 on top of whatever you purchase and will be shipping from 48084.

HolyDukeNukem fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Jun 15, 2017

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

I'll message you tomorrow.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
I bought Rio's Fuji 100-400 and it is incredible. He's still looking for the tripod mount though. Overall A+ transaction though.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Shrieking Muppet posted:

Payment received, don't get a lunch tomorrow to mail it so i will do so Thursday.

Shipped today will PM tracking if I ever escape shopping with the lady.

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016

Choicecut posted:

I was thinking $925? Here are some pics so I'm not breaking rules.

I might consider partial trade for the smaller 18-55 kit lens to have as a general purpose, 16 1.4 (I miss it :() or the 56 1.2. I'm always choosing film over digital these days and enjoy primes too much to justify such a nice expensive zoom to collect dust.

Torgeaux passed..still up for grabs.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Shrieking Muppet posted:

Shipped today will PM tracking if I ever escape shopping with the lady.

Thanks.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
I want a Fujifilm x100s, x100t, or x70.

You have one and you're going to sell it to me.

I live in Canada.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Anyone have a cheap Minolta x-700 or something similar available? I sold mine a while back but have a photo class coming up and I realized I actually need an SLR (I kept the lenses).

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Any interest in a Minolta Dimage 5400 scanner? I have the original manuals, accessories, etc. I did have to replace the original power cable. Works on my win 10 computer with a driver from silver fast (can use the Minolta application, do not need to purchase silver fast). Negatives scan clean and have a nice resolution bump over my Epson 500. I am not sure what a fair price is for it is, I have seen prices range between 180 to 600 which seems kind of wide(not sure if I need pictures since this is speculative?). Not sure if it is better than a plustek to be in that range. Located in USA.

Just in case
http://imgur.com/a/QZwTS

daspope fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jun 22, 2017

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!
hi my name is subways jared

hi

seems like a bad username but i gotta be me

anyways i also didn't read the rules and posted an item over $50 without my username in the picture and i deserve to step on a lego

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Put your username in the photos somewhere :eng101:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

DJExile posted:

Put your username in the photos somewhere :eng101:

He also meant this is nonnegotiable etc. and I mean that in the politest way possible. Read the OP please.

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Wild EEPROM posted:

I want a Fujifilm x100s, x100t, or x70.

You have one and you're going to sell it to me.

I live in Canada.

I got you

Fuji X100S Kit with 3 batteries (1 from Fuji, 2 Wasabis) 2 chargers (1 Fuji, 1 Wasabi), a B+W 49mm UV + Haze filter, and 3rd party lens hood.

This guy has seen a lot of use over the last 3 years, but I'm ready to part ways and focus more on video work. Shutter count is at 48,400, the bottom plate is pretty beat up with a minor crack, but it still works great and pictures look good.

Def in the BGN quality if this were on Keh, I'll sell the whole kit, shipped to Canada for $575 USD.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

VelociBacon posted:

Picked this up, looks to be in great shape, packed well, etc. thanks!

Thought I quoted this but I edited. Good sale.

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
citizenh8 bought me this account because he is a total qt.
Interest Check on some film stuff

Nishika N8000 3d with box and flash - box is in pretty good condition if that's important to you.

2 Nimslo 3d cameras - like the Nishika but smaller and better, better build, better optics. I might keep one of these.

Olympus Stylus - yeah its not the muji2 but it ain't bad, its thinner.

For the home repairman

Yashica T4 Black - Powers on, will not focus or fire shutter. Also something is weird when you turn it off, I haven't played with it in a while, but it doesn't turn off like it should. The motor to retract the lens into the body still works but...I will certainly check if anyone is interested. Harvest it for the lens?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I may be interested in the nimslo

Primo Itch
Nov 4, 2006
I confessed a horrible secret for this account!
Interested on the Nishika if you can ship it internationally and the price feels right (those things are going for insane amounts in ebay). MIGHT be interested in the Stylus too, just post them!

Primo Itch fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Jun 28, 2017

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
Cool, I'll try to get a proper post up tonight.

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006

aricoarena posted:

Cool, I'll try to get a proper post up tonight.

Here is an imgur gallery with everything. Everything has been used and works except the Yashica T4 and Nimslo flash
http://imgur.com/a/1jYg4

Nishika with box $100 Shipped in the USA - Camera is in very good condition, I wouldn't be surprised if it was never used. The box is in good condition too. Comes with the instructions, which look sealed, and sealed neck strap, also original batteries. Please note the fake digital screen with exposure instructions.
Obligatory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx1f5Y0hB5I

Nimslo with instruction and strap $85 Shipped USA - Strap has a little pouch with stickers to put on your film that let your processor know the format is special. The camera is in good condition, looks very clean. The only problem is that sometimes the winding lever doesn't always return fully, winding the film is fine but it gets stuck almost all the way out. This doesn't happen all the time and is easily fixed by nudging the lever. It did it a few times while I was checking everything but now I cant get it to do it. I also have the flash but the mounting foot is broken and the angle sticker is pealing.

Yashica T4 !!!!!!!terry richards!!!!!!! $80 shipped USA - Shutter does not fire. Powers on, winds film, lens extends and retracts but shutter will not fire. When you turn it off the lens retracts into the body but you have to press the shutter button to get the lens cover to close. When you press the shutter you get an E for error in the view finder. People really like the lens, you get them converted to M mount.

Olympus Stylus Infinity $50 shipped USA - Fair condition, looks used, works as it should. Comes with factory strap that is the length of closest focusing distance.

Primo Itch posted:

Interested on the Nishika if you can ship it internationally and the price feels right (those things are going for insane amounts in ebay). MIGHT be interested in the Stylus too, just post them!

I have successfully shipped to Canada before, a nook ereader that I sold on SAmart, but it will cost extra, and to keep cost down we should probably use the shipping that doesn't have real tracking unless you want it. If those prices look good to you PM me you address, or post something near by you in spoilers, and I will get you a price.

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

Interest check on my Sigma 50/1.4 Art in Nikon F mount. I mentioned it in another thread, but after close to two years of ownership, I only just discovered an annoying backfocusing problem when using the outer AF points and aimed about 7 feet away.

It's still perfectly fine when using the center AF point to focus and recompose, but with Tamron having just announced their new 24-70/2.8, I'm thinking of finally giving in to a midrange zoom.

In researching the problem, I found a few other people who had the same issue (or frontfocus instead of backfocus), so at the very least it's not an anomaly. But it's just annoying enough (and the new Tamron enticing enough) that I'm thinking of passing the lens on to somebody who doesn't care as much about the outer AF point performance.

amethystbliss
Jan 17, 2006

404notfound posted:

Interest check on my Sigma 50/1.4 Art in Nikon F mount.
I might be interested. How much are you asking?

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006
Bumping this stuff, I know there was some interest in the 67 here.

Shrieking Muppet posted:

Selling: Various Things

---
Do you have a Nikon camera? is it a DX sensor? Then you should probably own this lens...

Nikon 35mm f1.8 DX $120 shipped
Lens is barely used, I still have the box as well just have to get it from the back of a closet, If you want more photos please ask.
---
Whats that? Digital is for chumps and you really hate money? You think spending a ton of time getting an image just right is right up your alley? Getting six shots per a canister of film is acceptable. Do you like your camera to be a loving puzzle? I might have something right up your alley!

Graflex Pacemaker speed graphic(post 1955) + 2 or 3 sheets of illford $400+shipping (see note below for price)

https://www.graflex.org/speed-graphic/pacemaker-speed-graphic.html

This one is a post 1955 example based on the rangefinder on the top, it comes with two 6 shot backs that work well. Cosmetically its not great and the screen is cracked on the focus screen (lower right side). The camera works very well for its age its just frustratingly complicated and I would have never gotten one. So why the hell do I have it? Fun story, I bought a much more impressive medium format camera awhile back and my father was impressed but envious that his son was out doing him with cameras. Not to be outdone he ran out and bought a large format camera! He literally had no idea how to use the thing and tried to Ansel Adams some photos with me basically setting it up for him. A few years later he realized that it was far more trouble than it would ever be worth and said hey sell this and get something nice. Here is the part about the price, he claims he paid $400 for it and I am not sure this is correct. the few prices I've seen are for immaculate ones going for a lot more money. I'm going to hope my father didn't get totally screwed and go with $400 shipped but please if I am off my rocker let me know!
---
Ok so the scrub lens isn't doing it for you? You don't want the goofy press camera that I might probably have overpriced? Then how about you make sure your alone and close the door? Did that? good...

Oh... Whats this?

Pentax? 6x7? Lets look inside!

Oh my god its full of...

Wait! all that fits inside!?

Pentax 6x7 + 105mm f2.8 with case $400 + Shiping

This is the aforementioned medium format camera, not going to lie I loving love this camera and it has given me my best least lovely photos. If I hadn't resolved to dump my film poo poo and waste my money on a different hobby I would keep it and seriously consider getting buried with it. It can be difficult to use since it has no light meter and using a flash with it is an exercise but if you take your time you will get loving gorgeous shots with it. I would try to explain why this camera is the poo poo but since I suck I think I'll quote dorkasaurus_rex from the old Medium/Large Format thread.

Dat grip indeed, If you are willing to get good with it the camera is amazing, If you want to see examples here is an album of my crappy shots https://flic.kr/s/aHsm2hdSuL

The whole kit contains

-Pentax 6x7
-105mm f2.8 lens
-Lens cap
-2 Filters
-2 strange keys used to test the shutter
-1 Strap (its poo poo, hurts my neck)
-Dat Grip
-1 bag of holding(Velcros to lid)
-1 focus grip
-flash cord and a shoe adapter

All that said I had to get it serviced a shortly after i got it and the film advance mechanism is a bit wonky so some times you get ~9.75 frames instead of 10 but if you start the film a bit off it will work fine.
---

55mm? on a medium format?

Daaamn!

(52mm nikon cap and lens for scale)
Wow shes a big one!

Pentax 55mm f3.5 $100 + Shipping
I never really get much use from this since i don't get enough places where the wide angle distortion works but when i have its a hoot to use. this lens obviously comes with a case and 100mm (wow!) filter. This is the only lens i use a filter on since i cannot find a cap for the from that is big enough. filter also has a original box.

For any of this junk I can add more photos and answer any questions. Feel free to PM me or email me at Ezekiel980 (at) gmail.com. I also have some 120 film left that I want to dump and some boxes of C-41 developer but that will be another nights post.

tngffl
May 6, 2008

Shrieking Muppet posted:

Bumping this stuff, I know there was some interest in the 67 here.

If you still have the Nikon 35mm lens, I would be interested.

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

amethystbliss posted:

I might be interested. How much are you asking?

I'll take another look at the condition, check comparable prices online, then get pictures and a price up as soon as I can. Been busy with 4th of July festivities, so probably tomorrow.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

tngffl posted:

If you still have the Nikon 35mm lens, I would be interested.

still have it

tngffl
May 6, 2008

Sounds good. I'll take it. Does PayPal work for you?

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

tngffl posted:

Sounds good. I'll take it. Does PayPal work for you?

Sure does, email is at the bottom of the post with the goods. I'll try and get the box tomorrow night or Friday, apparently its in some things at a family members house.

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

All right, here's my Sigma 50/1.4 ART for Nikon:

I have the original box and all the papers that it came with. I've owned it for close to two years, as I said, but haven't used it too much since most of the stuff I was shooting necessitated other lens setups (16-35 and 70-200, 85/1.8, my trusty X100S, etc.). My room is a bit of a dust magnet so I couldn't keep the lens pristine for the photo, but from what I can tell there's no dust or fungus inside the glass. There's some light scuffing on the lens cap and the hood (and the hood has just a tiny rough patch on the lip where it must have scraped on something), but otherwise as good as the day I got it. More pictures available on request.

A new copy of the lens goes for $950 on Amazon. It looks like "used like new" prices average around $750. And given the known operational defect (backfocuses when using outer AF points), I'm gonna say $650 shipped in the US. (I'm not sure how much shipping would be to elsewhere, so let's cross that bridge if we get there.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

404notfound posted:

A new copy of the lens goes for $950 on Amazon. It looks like "used like new" prices average around $750. And given the known operational defect (backfocuses when using outer AF points), I'm gonna say $650 shipped in the US. (I'm not sure how much shipping would be to elsewhere, so let's cross that bridge if we get there.)

I am not interested (no Nikon body to use it on) but just curious; can the firmware on this be updated via the little USB mount Sigma sells? Maybe that could correct the outer AF points?