Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
Just saying, if you're so incompetent that you have to beg daddy Trump to save your job from "globalist" then you deserve to lose it, that's the freee market baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I don't get it, are you suppose to lie and tell people their outdated careers that will evaporate due to automation will stay forever, or is lying bad.

If you wanna win you gotta get votes.

If Hillary h honestly thought those jobs days were numbered she should have offered up a proposal to ensure that millions of workers don't starve when their livelihood gets replaced by a robot. Instead she did nothing at all.

Turns out she was not only bad (well known) but also dumb (surprising, for a pragmatist)

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
making GBS threads on shillary is never going to not be fun, and i'm sure she will try to run in 2020

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Toadvine posted:

If Hillary h honestly thought those jobs days were numbered she should have offered up a proposal to ensure that millions of workers don't starve when their livelihood gets replaced by a robot. Instead she did nothing at all.

How about solar????

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Toadvine posted:

If you wanna win you gotta get votes.

Turns out she was not only bad (well known) but also dumb (surprising, for a pragmatist)

Proposal : get a real job instead of bitching, that's capitalism :smug:

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Just saying, if you're so incompetent that you have to beg daddy Trump to save your job from "globalist" then you deserve to lose it, that's the freee market baby.

Lucky for you, there is a party currently committed to this platform.

On a related note, they managed to lose a presidential election to a reality show retard. And a congressional one. And the Senate. Also, the majority of governors. They'll probably lose at least 1 seat on the Supreme Court, too.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
She could have promised them jobs on Mars and the pathetic, credulous media might have sold it. But instead her computers told her to ignore the working class and concentrate on flipping middle class Republicans lpl

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

new phone who dis posted:

Lucky for you, there is a party currently committed to this platform.

On a related note, they managed to lose a presidential election to a reality show retard. And a congressional one. And the Senate. Also, the majority of governors. They'll probably lose at least 1 seat on the Supreme Court, too.

Good their jobs will be lost forever as we ship more overseas and automate the rest.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Hillary didn't want to talk about robot jobs because she is a joint cybernetic project of IBM and General Atomics

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Proposal : get a real job instead of bitching, that's capitalism :smug:

Now you're just projecting. Channel your hate into productive life choices and leave the rust belt for a few years, uncloud your mind of the angry fog

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

basic hitler posted:

I'm sleep deprived. When that happens, the snarky ironic part of my brain dies and the part of my brain that makes long lovely effort posts awakens.

:allears: for no sleep you've made a very decent summary.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Good their jobs will be lost forever as we ship more overseas and automate the rest.

So you're pro-slavery as long as it's not Americans doing the enslaving. Check.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

phasmid posted:

So you're pro-slavery as long as it's not Americans doing the enslaving. Check.

I'm pro free market labor regulations are communism and anything that stands in the way of obtaining capital is inherently immoral

I'm all for enslaving poors in this country because they don't have enough money to be considered people

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I'm pro free market labor regulations are communism and anything that stands in the way of obtaining capital is inherently immoral

I'm all for enslaving poors in this country because they don't have enough money to be considered people

Lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mnoba posted:

making GBS threads on shillary is never going to not be fun, and i'm sure she will try to run in 2020

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

It's not my fault the only true freedoms are being willing to work like a slave or starve in the streets

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Admit it, you don't even have a goal here except trying to troll people with whose politics you disparage.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

phasmid posted:

Admit it, you don't even have a goal here except trying to troll people with whose politics you disparage.

No this election has taught me a valuable lesson that the future is bleak and hopeless for anyone other than the billionaire class so boot lick now and you might be afforded more comfy company quarters. I'll be voting straight line R so that this country can get back to the principals that made it great, greed and rampant exploitation.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Yaba daba doo!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Mordor She Wrote posted:

whoa man maybe don't be so hateful

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

whoa man maybe don't be so hateful

I can't help that Americans as a nationality are inclined towards servitude. It's what every American desires in their heart is to be lorded over by captains of industry

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Okay, so your think now is impersonating von Ribbentropp evidently.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

phasmid posted:

I don't see how embarrassing yourself is really trolling .

*Punching self* "I'm literally hitting myself! Trollolol"

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

well he overplayed it now but before you could believe he was serious and it was enraging

and its fun to hate something

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I think it's really telling that by mimicking you and yours you consider that retarded trolling

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I think it's really telling that by mimicking you and yours you consider that retarded trolling

well if we mimicked you and yours people would just consider it retarded

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I mean you voted Trump and that's like the ultimate expression of your post.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mordor She Wrote posted:

But nobody was saying that? Just like you were the only one being super racist? Seems more like you've gotten so mad you're letting out all the rotten spiteful stuff you want to say but haven't in order to preserve liberal pieties. These threads are about poking and excoriating white liberals into finally breaking down and saying what they really believe but won't allow themselves to say: they hate poor whites and they hold other races in contempt

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

But nobody was saying that? Just like you were the only one being super racist? Seems more like you've gotten so mad you're letting out all the rotten spiteful stuff you want to say but haven't in order to preserve liberal pieties. These threads are about poking and excoriating white liberals into finally breaking down and saying what they really believe but won't allow themselves to say: they hate poor whites and they hold other races in contempt

So you agree that everyone should just vote Republican cause that's the Republican platform "hate minorities and poors"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mordor She Wrote posted:

So you agree that everyone should just vote Republican cause that's the Republican platform "hate minorities and poors"

I'm saying that the Democratic platform is the same thing and if you think you're one of "the good ones" because you voted for Hillary then you're sadly mistaken

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this is like ... 5th dimensional posting

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

the Democratic platform is the same thing and if you think you're one of "the good ones" because you voted for Hillary then you're sadly mistaken

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I'm saying that the Democratic platform is the same thing and if you think you're one of "the good ones" because you voted for Hillary then you're sadly mistaken

I agree brother, I finally see the light, I will dehumanize myself and face the bloodshed and vote Republican like you to bring all the classism and racism to the light so we might all accept our awful nature and embrace it

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I agree brother, I finally see the light, I will dehumanize myself and face the bloodshed and vote Republican like you to bring all the classism and racism to the light so we might all accept our awful nature and embrace it

maybe if you understood what racism actually is and not just something to virtue signal on a dead comedy forum, you could still post with us in the lol thread mordor

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Mordor She Wrote posted:

you could do like I do and not vote and laugh at the idiots on both sides who refuse to believe we live in a corporate cyberpunk dystopia

just listen to Dan Terminus and give up on life

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Mnoba posted:

maybe if you understood what racism actually is and not just something to virtue signal on a dead comedy forum, you could still post with us in the lol thread mordor

It's what brother Spunky preaches, racism is HR telling you that saying racial slurs is wrong and that political correctness is the ultimate racism sent by the marxists to destroy all that is good, Christian and white. Real racism is saying that blue lives don't matter when in fact they are the only ones that do.

Mordor She Wrote fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jun 14, 2017

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Mnoba posted:

lol

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Mordor She Wrote posted:

It's what brother Spunky preaches, racism is HR telling you that saying racial slurs is wrong and that political correctness is the ultimate racism sent by the marxists to destroy all that is good, Christian and white. Real racism is saying that blue lives don't matter when in fact they are the only ones that do.

i'm going to make a really good reply to this, in the thread you are banned from for being a racist in it you can answer here if you want to.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Mnoba posted:

i'm going to make a really good reply to this, in the thread you are banned from for being a racist in it you can answer here if you want to.

Thank you for embracing me into the Trump fold #MAGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Tut tut. You give yourself too little credit.

People like you are a very big reason that Trump won. Don't sell yourself short.

• Locked thread