Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
it's me i'm the one that kept shouting blitzball at yoship last year when he was visiting servers, i'm the reason it's in stormblood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i see my screaming about plate armor has yielded results

good. this is good. plate armor for all classes, as god intended.

Wait what? Screenshots please!!!!

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Countblanc posted:

like I agree that making "timeless" content like PotD is a much better use of time, but PotD is also the only good example of that in 3.X that I can remember.

aquapolis was entertaining, worthwhile content that involves exploring the world and was pretty fun to do with friends

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Farg posted:

aquapolis was entertaining, worthwhile content that involves exploring the world and was pretty fun to do with friends

actually yes that's true.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Holyshoot posted:

When the fasion show hits youtube they'll be a nice picture please be patient

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

Holyshoot posted:

they said omega would drop eastern style plate armor for all classes, but whether that meant everyone was getting plate gear or just everyone was getting eastern style gear was kind of ambiguous

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
like i'd gladly trade a dungeon every other patch for anything around aquapolis or potd quality

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

Metallia posted:

the opposite, actually

roleplayers deserve to be shamed, especially in this game.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
new aquapolis confirmed

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Can anyone make a pouty cat macro that says the "i don't wanna heal" line from the conjurer questline?

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Allagan Tomestones of Verity are going to be the new low tome, Creation is the new high tome.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Did anyone who wants blitzball even play ffx

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

cheetah7071 posted:

Did anyone who wants blitzball even play ffx

no i don't even know what blitzball is i'm just weirdly obsessed with it for no reason :jerkbag:

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

no i don't even know what blitzball is i'm just weirdly obsessed with it for no reason :jerkbag:

oh, well thats stupid of you. blitzball isn't very fun in ffx. next time do your research

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

Is Aquapolis the thing where you enter an portal, open a door, then immediately get booted out eight times in a row?

I loved that content. It didn't even pretend to hold anything but contempt toward me.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

nuru posted:

Is Aquapolis the thing where you enter an portal, open a door, then immediately get booted out eight times in a row?

I loved that content. It didn't even pretend to hold anything but contempt toward me.

no, it's the one where you make a million gil for a quick series of eight or so fights. i don't know what content you're describing here.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Guess who made waffles...

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

they said omega would drop eastern style plate armor for all classes, but whether that meant everyone was getting plate gear or just everyone was getting eastern style gear was kind of ambiguous

That'll be the Genji gear I think.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

Farg posted:

like i'd gladly trade a dungeon every other patch for anything around aquapolis or potd quality

Aquapolis and potd are bad content, actually.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

SwissArmyDruid fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jun 14, 2017

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Good.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Failboattootoot posted:

:chanpop:

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Failboattootoot posted:

All content is bad content though.

Diadem is worse content.

Everyone would rather have Aquapolis and Potd.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

EponymousMrYar posted:

All content is bad content though.

Diadem is worse content.

Everyone would rather have Aquapolis and Potd.

Not sure I would take potd over diadem tbh. Aquapolis is better at least, I will admit.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Failboattootoot posted:

How does it feel to be so very wrong

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

edit:

Old Veterans rewards campaign IS DONE. This is the new thing.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?

Failboattootoot posted:

Not sure I would take potd over diadem tbh. Aquapolis is better at least, I will admit.
This only I'd take PotD over Diadem and Aquapolis and, gently caress it, both dungeons every other patch.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Closed-Down Pizza Parlor posted:

How does it feel to be so very wrong

I dunno, how does it feel to enjoy content that is 99% trash fights?

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Failboattootoot posted:

Pretty good. :)

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Aquapolis is the best content ever put in the game and I will loving bare knuckle fist fight anyone who disagrees.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Weren't we getting some preliminary patch notes or something today?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

Failboattootoot posted:

as opposed to dungeons, which are like...eighty percent trash fights? considering i could give a poo poo about anything a dungeon has ever given me besides completion credit, i am willing to trade nineteen-percent Trash Fight Content for rewards i actually care about.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Mordiceius posted:

Aquapolis is the best content ever put in the game and I will loving bare knuckle fist fight anyone who disagrees.

It's literally 7 rooms of basic dungeon trash pulls how do people like this still? The door joke is great and all but come on.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
7 Rooms, 10-15 minutes total time.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
It's not too late to get in on the yearbook is it?

Cirina Dazkar
Voted most likely to procrastinate until the last minute.
"What do you mean I only have two days to finish my anima?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Failboattootoot posted:

It's literally 7 rooms of basic dungeon trash pulls how do people like this still? The door joke is great and all but come on.

Aquapolis is the ultimate "chillin' and crackin' a cold one with my boys" content.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

Metallia posted:

yoshida no one is going to harass people over not roleplaying

like i respect you man but that's just not a thing that happens. like, the opposite, actually

i wish i was as naive and clueless as you are

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

crazy thought: what if they put blitzball in but with different mechanics that are more fun?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Failboattootoot posted:

I'm with you bud, that poo poo bores me to tears.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Augus posted:

crazy thought: what if they put blitzball in but with different mechanics that are more fun?

Why call it blitzball if you're gonna change everything about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Was pretty :effort: on this screenshot

My Immersion
Voted most likely to pick the worst class like a moth to flame.
"They've gotta buff Paladin eventually."

• Locked thread