Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lime Tonics posted:

Emirati ambassador to Trump: Remove US airbase from Qatar

The United Arab Emirates' ambassador to the United States wants President Trump to use the U.S. airbase in Qatar as a political tool to press the country's government on supporting extremism.

“The air base is a very nice insurance policy against any additional pressure,” Ambassador Yousef al-Otaiba said Tuesday. “Maybe someone in Congress should have a hearing and just say, you know, ’Should we consider moving it?’”

Last week, a Saudi-led coalition of Arab nations cut off all diplomatic ties with Qatar and accused the country's government of supporting terrorists across the Middle East. Doha has denied the charges, but that wasn't enough for Emirati officials.

“We’ve gotten fed up. We’ve had enough,” Otaiba said.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/337700-emirati-ambassador-to-trump-remove-us-airbase-from-qatar

lol

As I always say, pull out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Yeah I'll pull out.

After I've nutted :911:

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

:hmbol:

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

https://twitter.com/ChrisMegerian/status/874809630639046657

Now there's a good lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/874812879106650112

:thunk:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Bet the key to Trump's luggage is 12345

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Feminasty Slut posted:

Bet the key to Trump's luggage is 12345

hmmm.. but that's..... ehhh....

*changes luggage combos*

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
On the Apprentice, people were worried Trump would fire them each week so they did their best to appease him

im assuming, i never watched the apprentice

but im sure thats what trump is thinking. he's gonna give a rose to Mueller

i never watched the bachelor either

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dial-a-Dog posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/874767922295705600

I don't usually care about his "oh boy I get to sign a bill" tweets, but lol at Trump being excited to sign a bill with "whistleblower protection" in the name after his million tweets about wanting vengeance against the leakers

Edit: also, surprise, while it does establish a whistleblower protection office it's mostly aimed at weakening worker protections, making the requirements to fire employees lower and giving them a shorter window to grieve it

Frankly, I think if lowering rhe requirements is what it takes to get more minorities and women into fire deparments, then we should do what it takes.

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Catastrophe posted:

"Comey was unfit for the job and needed to be removed. He was a nutjob."

*Comey appears before the Senate committee and gives clear, concise, careful answers to every question asked*

"How dare you question the Attorney General? He's an experienced and vetted professional and is the best for the job"

*Sessions appears before the Senate committee and can't remember his name, who he talked to, what year it is, what his job is, or even the reason why he is unable to answer most of the questions*

Yeahhhhh I'm not so sure about this whole thing.

Also Comey got complimented, multiple times, for the paperwork he submitted to the court. Sessions' on the other hand could barely keep it together. Like the part when someone mentioned he was being awfully selective about the "Attorney General cannot reveal information to anyone without talking to the president out of good faith rule".

What's funny is part of the reason he could be withholding information is because he fears that Trump would just deny what he said.

Nude fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jun 14, 2017

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Is the trump admin promoting apprenticeship programs because trump only recognizes his own name and the word apprentice?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it makes me sad that our government is so broken that yurtle is gonna get away with this bullshit. there really is no hope for us.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Nude posted:

What's funny is part of the reason he could be withholding information is because he fears that Trump would just deny what he said.

I'm positive that was the source for for a lot of that. He gives a standard political weasel answer, Trump says something that blows it out of the water tomorrow, and then he's the one on the hook for it. Sure, there's also being involved in a criminal conspiracy and likely committing treason, but the questions around those topics were pretty light. It was all the stuff about Trump himself where he really broke down.

This complete break down of his cabinet and advisors is all part of Trump's 33rd degree tiddly-winks.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Random Stranger posted:

I'm positive that was the source for for a lot of that. He gives a standard political weasel answer, Trump says something that blows it out of the water tomorrow, and then he's the one on the hook for it. Sure, there's also being involved in a criminal conspiracy and likely committing treason, but the questions around those topics were pretty light. It was all the stuff about Trump himself where he really broke down.

This complete break down of his cabinet and advisors is all part of Trump's 33rd degree tiddly-winks.

I like the part where he's talking to rubio and he accidentally says the 3 meetings and then kind of laughs and smiles as he corrects himself

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it makes me sad that our government is so broken that yurtle is gonna get away with this bullshit. there really is no hope for us.

Yeah, we've reached a point where a politician can be asked why they want to raise taxes on the poor and cut taxes for the rich and their response could be "WHATEVER. OIL COMPANIES, SEND ME MY CHECK. I HATE AMERICA." and the response would be mild shock and then nothing happens.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Catastrophe posted:

Yeah, we've reached a point where a politician can be asked why they want to raise taxes on the poor and cut taxes for the rich and their response could be "WHATEVER. OIL COMPANIES, SEND ME MY CHECK. I HATE AMERICA." and the response would be mild shock and then nothing happens.

Yeah, America is great again? Triggered ???

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I want your president to become the new colonel sanders for a few kfc commercials while in office to raise his likeability.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
This whole paragraph though:

But people close to Mr. Trump say he is so volatile they cannot be sure that he will not change his mind about Mr. Mueller if he finds out anything to lead him to believe the investigation has been compromised. And his ability to endure a free-ranging investigation, directed by Mr. Mueller, that could raise questions about the legitimacy of his Electoral College victory, the topic that most provokes his rage, will be a critical test for a president who has continued on Twitter and elsewhere to flout the advice of his staff, friends and legal team.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/13/us/politics/robert-mueller-special-counsel-trump.html?referer=&_r=0

lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
friends? sycophants, maybe.

Heffer
May 1, 2003

I shouldn't be, but I am loving stunned this is a genuine tweet.

Bonus lol:

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Lol at the thought of threatening Muller and his team. He has a murder's row of attorneys and investigators signed on to help with the investigation. These are people who would have had taken down the worst of organized crime crime and corruption in the US. Trump making schoolyard threats is only going to make their dicks harder.

Honestly when these motherfuckers walk into a room the A-Team theme should be playing

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

friends? sycophants, maybe.

Ding ding ding.

I wonder what it's like exchanging glances with your work colleagues after a few hours of kiss arse each day for the Orange King.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
Meuller had world class lawyers queuing up to help him. No one wants to touch the president with a barge pole. What a loving world...

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Plavski posted:

No one wants to touch the president with a barge pole.

Does beating him with it counts

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

So this is way late, but what is the background of this emoji? Does it mean confusion? Or that this is fishy?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Expressing skepticism.

THE PLATFORM MASTER
Jun 3, 2008

current status: lol

Mickey Mental
May 18, 2008
It's Dingle Juicy Tramp's 71st birthday today.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Mickey Mental posted:

It's Dingle Juicy Tramp's 71st birthday today.

im honestly surprised trump is still alive. tall old people dont last long, let alone obese tall olds.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Terper posted:

Expressing skepticism.

word thanks

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Proud Rat Mom posted:

im honestly surprised trump is still alive. tall old people dont last long, let alone obese tall olds.

James Cromwell is 77 and is 6'5, dude still like, jogs up stairs and stuff in The Young Pope it's wild

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Damold Turmp isnt really that tall

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.b77a38446f3c

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
If this really is a speed run of Watergate then we should be due for some secret recordings any day now.

A bit sad that someone has managed to slow down the fire hydrant that is Trump's mouth to a trickle somehow. Possibly his lawyer? (every time I see that dude I can't help thinking "you need a criminal lawyer").

Couple of lols though:

lol if you think this is about Russian interference in the election anymore. Remember that bit in Comey's testimony when he said "sometimes other matters come up" or words to that effect. And also all the bits that he wouldn't say in an open forum. Have a think about what they were specifically talking about at those particular moments. This poo poo is not rocket science.

lol if you think Trump's fine. The only way he's fine is if he's just so stupid he doesn't know how he's being played (this is actually pretty likely). lol if you think that just because everything's gone so quiet that nothing is happening.

But mostly:

lol, Trump is President of the United States.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
You know, I still thought that Putin being his friend tweet was fake despite all the stupid poo poo that guy says. It's gone from the feed I think, but was that actually real?

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Vladimir Putin is my friend, too

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trump is 71 years old today

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

lmao at that font

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Hahahaha Jesus Christ it's too early in the morning to laugh like this :sadcoke: :sludgepal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ok, use big upper case block letters, like the national enquirer logo, and can you put a drop shadow on it? why yes, i am very classy why do you ask