Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Head North posted:

Those things are certainly horrible, but I'm more concerned about the inescapable wailing of Christian babies, beset on all sides by ravenous hordes of atheist, transgender, Muslim abortion doctors. :cry:

Both of those things happened in 2009 when Obama was inaugurated. All your bases are covered.

Morals and economy destroyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Both of those things happened in 2009 when Obama was inaugurated. All your bases are covered.

Morals and economy destroyed.

'Muh morals' :qq:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The most liberal thing a conservative can do is lose

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

To: Boardwalk

It was a helluva run.

The Sun never set on the British Empire until knee jerk liebrals and lukewarm ‘conservatives’ arrived on the scene.

Now, its time to scurry for cover.. again.

That is a ‘certainty’.

32 posted on 06/09/2017 8:05:24 AM PDT by NormsRevenge (Semper Fi - Monthly Donors Rock!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

Oh, I'm pretty sure WWI beat liberals to that

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

2009, the very year Barack Hussein Obama took office, was one of the worst years for the U.S. economy in half a century. Tens of millions of people were unemployed, the U.S. economy lost $2 Trillion of value, and the uninsured rate was over 20%.

:smug:

And it all happened over night the day he took office with no warning what so ever just before Obummer went on a vacation and a group of muslims 9/11'd us. And it's all because Bill Clinton lied about his blowjob

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
I'm trying to think of the perfect question to put their masturbatory "America, gently caress yeah!" Jingoism in conflict with their deep-seated need to identify with the world-spanning British Empire of old.

"Who fired the first shot of the American Revolutionary War?" seems like a strong contender, but it might be too on the nose and make them retreat into justifications about taxes.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Fort Henry

Or maybe even the slave trade. After all, Britain ended their slavery long before the US did, and we all know how they love the south and slavery

River Crab
May 12, 2005

Perhaps a careful review of your options is in order.
The Monroe Doctrine, maybe? It goes back to a time when the United States was very anti-European colonialism, despite later being used to support American imperialism.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Head North posted:

I sometimes imagine that people who say this are stricken with dementia in their old age and witness a literal blasted hellscape when they peer through their closed blinds, evidence of eight years of catastrophic, liberal policies.
Well of course they don't, Trump already Made America Great Again.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

SocketWrench posted:

Oh, I'm pretty sure WWI beat liberals to that

You know I agree with that Freeper, the UK must have done something terrible to earn a paper as bad as The Sun.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Happy 50th Anniversary of Loving v. Virginia.

quote:

The races should not mix, I would have disowned either of my daughters, and they know it.

Dogs don’t breed with cats. Horses don’t breed with cattle.

Just wrong.

6 posted on 6/12/2017, 3:06:45 PM by GT Vander (Life's priorities; God, Family, Country. Everything else is just details...)

edit: lol

quote:

Comment #6 Removed by Moderator

Smeep fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Jun 12, 2017

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:yikes:

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

haha he's not letting anything like being clearly told by the forum mods he's an rear end in a top hat slow him down one bit

quote:

To: GT Vander

Dogs and cats are different species. If you had stayed in school past the 6th grade, you would know that.

8 posted on 6/12/2017, 3:13:10 PM by AppyPappy (Don't mistake your dorm political discussions with the desires of the nation)

quote:

To: AppyPappy

That was the point.

What’s yours?

10 posted on 6/12/2017, 3:16:27 PM by GT Vander (Life's priorities; God, Family, Country. Everything else is just details...)

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Oh, don't act like you weren't expecting it.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Because I haven't had to post this in this thread in a surprising amount of time:

We have absolutely no evidence that that's Dale Reed in the front, but that's totally Dale Reed in the front.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Smeep posted:

Happy 50th Anniversary of Loving v. Virginia.

edit: lol

Not sure that is the best line to be taking when this is your VP buddy.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Because I haven't had to post this in this thread in a surprising amount of time:

We have absolutely no evidence that that's Dale Reed in the front, but that's totally Dale Reed in the front.

Is he kneeling?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I like how every thread on Freep about interracial marriage has a half dozen people mentioning their marriages, and it always turns out to be a white guy + asian female stereotype. Its basically up there with "I have a black friend!" as a racist defense. I think there's a subreddit full of the children of these relationships and they're all Elliot Rodgers style weirdos.

(Do we have a thread on odd subreddits?)

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I guess Republicans are right about the country going down hill. Those racists a far more fit and well dressed than the ones we have today.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Mantis42 posted:

I like how every thread on Freep about interracial marriage has a half dozen people mentioning their marriages, and it always turns out to be a white guy + asian female stereotype. Its basically up there with "I have a black friend!" as a racist defense. I think there's a subreddit full of the children of these relationships and they're all Elliot Rodgers style weirdos.

There's Idiots on Social Media in PYF.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

evilmiera posted:

You know I agree with that Freeper, the UK must have done something terrible to earn a paper as bad as The Sun.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Mantis42 posted:

The last time we had a Reddit thread it got trolled by fyad and shut down but not before we managed to get jailbait poo poo off reddit

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Mantis42 posted:

That's the hapas subreddit.

Lobster God
Nov 5, 2008

Pretty sure this is someone's alt-hist map.

Here's a map of all territory ever ruled as part of the British Empire (so not all this was held concurrently). It's not better but it is more accurate...

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Bogan King posted:

Not sure that is the best line to be taking when this is your VP buddy.

Wait who hosed who? I assumed the inside of a man meant Pence was hosed.

By a horse.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Chris Ruddy: President Trump Is Considering Firing Special Counsel Robert Mueller

Sometimes it strikes me just how spectacularly dumb our president is sometimes. :cripes:

quote:

To: Helicondelta

Since CORRUPT MUELLER is hiring ALL DEMOCRAT DONORS for Attorneys, I say....FIRE HIS rear end, President Trump...ASAP!!

2 posted on 06/12/2017 5:01:47 PM PDT by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Another one of Trump’s mistakes trusting the Establishment.

5 posted on 06/12/2017 5:05:18 PM PDT by TakebackGOP
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

Without an underlying crime there can be no obstruction of justice and no need of a special counsel. Fire him!

7 posted on 06/12/2017 5:06:57 PM PDT by Az Joe (Gloria in excelsis Deo)

quote:

Good! AG Sessions should “un-recuse” himself and shut down this ‘RAT-perpetrated, anti-American, Leftist hoax.

9 posted on 06/12/2017 5:07:57 PM PDT by nickedknack ("Your time is up!")

It's a trap!

quote:

Ain't gonna happen. The D.C. establishment is baiting Trump to do this, and it's the absolute worst thing he could do.

Christopher Ruddy was a big financial supporter of the Clinton Foundation. That's all you need to know about this jerk.

13 posted on 06/12/2017 5:10:31 PM PDT by Alberta's Child ("I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris." -- President Trump, 6/1/2017)

:iiam:

quote:

Chris Ruddy is sort of a puzzle:

A dogged, indefatiguable researcher of the Vince Foster matter, he later quite abrutply sang the praises of HILLARY CLINTON to the highest rafters, indeed giving her at one point over a million dollars.

The heroic Conservative suddenly sounded and acted exactly like a Liberal.

Why the stunning Chameleon act..?

Threats of violence...?

Money...?

I will NEVER believe it was a simple case of Potomac Fever —impossible.

15 posted on 06/12/2017 5:10:45 PM PDT by gaijin

quote:

To: gaijin

He loved his life and didn’t want to get Vince Foster-ized.

19 posted on 06/12/2017 5:12:40 PM PDT by Bodleian_Girl (Don't check the news, check Cernovich on Twitter)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

Since we live in a post-reality era when facts don’t matter, if he fires Mueller that fakestream presstitutes will shriek “Saturday Night Massacre!”

17 posted on 06/12/2017 5:11:47 PM PDT by E. Pluribus Unum (Some people consider government to be a necessary evil, others their personal Ponzi scheme.)

quote:

To: Extremely Extreme Extremist

He said he was going to drain the swamp, but left in Obama appointees in the justice department, the bureaucracy, state department.

20 posted on 06/12/2017 5:12:59 PM PDT by TakebackGOP
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum

Then he should do it on Tuesday! Gotta have a set to stay in the game. Go trump. Fire the A$$HOLE.

28 posted on 06/12/2017 5:16:54 PM PDT by DrDude (Get rid of everything Obama or Clinton!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Just Pardon everyone! :downs:

quote:

To: Az Joe

This the investigation without announced crime. Pure fishing expedition. I say just pardon everyone, including himself, of anything related, and get this over with.

That said, Mueller is compromised, knows it, and should recuse himself or be fired.

Can Rosenstein recuse Mueller?

29 posted on 06/12/2017 5:17:49 PM PDT by xzins (Retired US Army chaplain. Those who truly support our troops pray for their victory.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Ann Archy

Mueller is all is wrong with America at this stagw. Bunch of litigators trying to rule the world.

drat if Trump goes ahead with Mueller making his job impossible and moot, drat if he fires him and they protest.

Trump has Constitutional authority, so they can all eat a dck.

36 posted on 06/12/2017 5:22:09 PM PDT by lavaroise
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Fire everyone!

quote:

Fire him immediately. It is less of a downside than letting Mueller and his buddy, Comey, do a hit job on President Trump. DAG Rosenstein appears naive and ill equipped for the job. Sessions stupidly removed himself from the front lines where he belonged. If I were Trump, I would consider getting rid of not only Mueller but Rosenstein and Sessions. These guys do not appear to have a clue that there is a coup going and impeachment is the objective. Now we have the President having to go outside the DOJ and rely on his personal lawyers for legal advice. It is obvious he has no confidence the DOJ.

41 posted on 06/12/2017 5:28:21 PM PDT by iontheball

3D Chess!

quote:

To: TakebackGOP; All

My opinion? I think President Trump is going to let the vast majority of the Deep State creeps, ‘out’ and hang themselves in the Court of Public Opinion. Their hate for President Trump and their love for the Status Quo in DC is going to be their Waterloo, so to speak.

I still believe he’s playing 3-D Chess while the others are playing Tiddly Winks.

Best. Election. Ever. EVER. :)

42 posted on 06/12/2017 5:28:28 PM PDT by Diana in Wisconsin (I don't have 'Hobbies.' I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

Well then I'll just hire a Special Counsel to your Special Counsel and cancel each other out!

quote:

Don’t fire, have Sessions hire a special council to investigate Muller and Comey collusion with the Clinton campaign and former administration holdover to undermine the Trump administration.

46 posted on 06/12/2017 5:29:14 PM PDT by jz638

quote:

President Trump just don’t get it yet. He should fire Mueller now. The entire communists Democrats are out to destroy America and he just doesn’t get it. As far as the rank Republicans in the House and Senate they are the most useless bunch of cowards America has ever seen. No support to Trump.

47 posted on 06/12/2017 5:29:21 PM PDT by Logical me

quote:

I certainly hope this is a foolish unsubstantiated rumor, because if Mr. Trump was to fine the SC, he would be gone in 60 days.

Sorry you do not like to hear this, but it’s reality.

49 posted on 06/12/2017 5:30:40 PM PDT by Strac6 ("We sleep safe in our beds only because rough men stand ready to visit violence on the enemy.")

Do it human being President!

quote:

Do it President Trump, do it! Fire his corrupt Comey-loving rear end! The Hateful Left will squeal like pigs, let them. We will back you. Fire Mueller now!

55 posted on 06/12/2017 5:34:32 PM PDT by RooRoobird20 ("Democrats haven't been this angry since Republicans freed the slaves.")

Yes, I'm sure that's the reason...

quote:

To: reasonisfaith

You're absolutely right. I'm getting more and more certain that Trump keeps this charade going because he wants his enemies to throw more and more things at him. Standing up to a Ping-Pong ball is no big deal. Standing up to a howitzer round and walking away unscathed will do far more for your reputation.

64 posted on 06/12/2017 5:38:31 PM PDT by Alberta's Child ("I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris." -- President Trump, 6/1/2017)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 50 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Ann Archy

Got this from over at REDDIT

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/864994472492453888?lang=en

WikiLeaks cable Robert Mueller delivering highly enriched stolen Uranium to Russia in 2009 https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html … h/t @apblake

81 posted on 06/12/2017 5:49:54 PM PDT by Ms Mable
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Ms Mable

That HEU was a small (10 gram) sample taken from some country’s enrichment program. The US shared a fraction of that sample with Russia for their own forensic analysis. Mueller gets a pass on this one. Nothing political about it, other than anti-proliferation policing.

87 posted on 06/12/2017 5:55:09 PM PDT by Cboldt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 81 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Cboldt

“That HEU was a small (10 gram) sample taken from some country’s enrichment program. The US shared a fraction of that sample with Russia for their own forensic analysis. Mueller gets a pass on this one. Nothing political about it, other than anti-proliferation policing.”

when did the true facts ever stop the demoncrats from trying to link Trump to the supposed russian “hacking” of the 2016 election?

156 posted on 06/12/2017 7:51:55 PM PDT by IWONDR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 87 | View Replies ]

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Lobster God posted:

Pretty sure this is someone's alt-hist map.

Here's a map of all territory ever ruled as part of the British Empire (so not all this was held concurrently). It's not better but it is more accurate...

I think the first map shows all the *claims* the British Empire made in 1900, hence the Arabian Peninsula, Afghanistan, and chunks of eastern Africa and China being in there, all territories that were being fought over (diplomatically or militarily) at the time.

The fact that (Can/Aus/NZ maybe excluded) it's also a map of almost all of the main terrorist/conflict hotspots of the world is purely coincidental and you're probably some sort of pinko lunatic for suggesting any kind of connection between the last four centuries of British foreign policy and the state the world's in today.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Keeshhound posted:

Oh, don't act like you weren't expecting it.

Honestly? No. I know that's what they believe but they tend to be a bit less blatant about it in their posts.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Lol.

Literally "I don't care what's true I will tell lies to help the Party."

Refreshingly honest.

E: I think when we elected a black president, we inadvertently turned all of America into Room 101 to freepers, and now we're living with the result

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

goddamnedtwisto posted:

I think the first map shows all the *claims* the British Empire made in 1900, hence the Arabian Peninsula, Afghanistan, and chunks of eastern Africa and China being in there, all territories that were being fought over (diplomatically or militarily) at the time.

The fact that (Can/Aus/NZ maybe excluded) it's also a map of almost all of the main terrorist/conflict hotspots of the world is purely coincidental and you're probably some sort of pinko lunatic for suggesting any kind of connection between the last four centuries of British foreign policy and the state the world's in today.

If you ignore these certain British colonies and then also ignore all the other hosed up colonial legacy countries left by Spain and France and the US and Belgium and others and also think Britain (which didn't technically exist yet) was a global power in the 17th century, then yes I'm down to blame the Brits.

Or maybe if you want to overgeneralize for why the world is hosed up--and really less so than usual in history--start with at least imperialism rather than specifically the British empire.

And I love seeing that one freeper having a bit of sense about the uranium "transfer." You know they're still awful but you see so much less basic reasoning on freep these days that's it's equivalent to spotting an endangered unicorn. I have to wonder how they still exist these days. Or maybe leftist goon-freep spelunkers purposefully ignore the common sense solutions??

Pontius Pilate fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Jun 13, 2017

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Smeep posted:

The races should not mix, I would have disowned either of my daughters, and they know it.

Dogs don’t breed with cats. Horses don’t breed with cattle.

Just wrong.

6 posted on 6/12/2017, 3:06:45 PM by GT Vander (Life's priorities; God, Family, Country. Everything else is just details...)

Yup, because two humans is the same as a dog and a cat. loving racist morons

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

To: Ms Mable

That HEU was a small (10 gram) sample taken from some country’s enrichment program. The US shared a fraction of that sample with Russia for their own forensic analysis. Mueller gets a pass on this one. Nothing political about it, other than anti-proliferation policing.

87 posted on 06/12/2017 5:55:09 PM PDT by Cboldt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 81 | View Replies ]

This is great
Hillary gets burned because she is one of 30 some agencies that need to sign off on some uranium mines that existed in US territory but weren't US owned.
Here's one of their boys handing out enriched uranium and it's "Oh, it's ok, it's fine, everything is good"

Pontius Pilate posted:

If you ignore these certain British colonies and then also ignore all the other hosed up colonial legacy countries left by Spain and France and the US and Belgium and others and also think Britain (which didn't technically exist yet) was a global power in the 17th century, then yes I'm down to blame the Brits.

Or maybe if you want to overgeneralize for why the world is hosed up--and really less so than usual in history--start with at least imperialism rather than specifically the British empire.

And I love seeing that one freeper having a bit of sense about the uranium "transfer." You know they're still awful but you see so much less basic reasoning on freep these days that's it's equivalent to spotting an endangered unicorn. I have to wonder how they still exist these days. Or maybe leftist goon-freep spelunkers purposefully ignore the common sense solutions??

I tend to think it's a mix of everyone's meddling in the mid east. The place has always been an unstable poo poo hole. Western powers sticking their dicks in and stirring it just made it worse in the long run

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Jun 13, 2017

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SocketWrench posted:

This is great
Hillary gets burned because she is one of 30 some agencies that need to sign off on some uranium mines that existed in US territory but weren't US owned.
Here's one of their boys handing out enriched uranium and it's "Oh, it's ok, it's fine, everything is good"

Mueller is the special counsel that Trump is considering firing for the heinous crime of investigating him. What you're seeing is a rare case of a Freeper actually recognizing hysterics as fake news from their side.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Yeah If I remember the explanation for the uranium it was very by the books and reasonable when taken in context. The wikileaks thing is deliberately taking it out of context to slam him.

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer

SocketWrench posted:

I tend to think it's a mix of everyone's meddling in the mid east. The place has always been an unstable poo poo hole. Western powers sticking their dicks in and stirring it just made it worse in the long run

I might be wrong here, but I thought the Middle East was actually a fairly stable location for centuries before the fall of the Ottoman Empire, and that pretty much all of the instability nowadays is the result of the arbitrary borders drawn up in the Sykes-Picot agreement after WWI. That the view of the Middle East as having always been ravaged by war and strife is essentially just a result of the last century alone, and for some periods over the last few hundred years it was even more stable than Europe was. Is that not the case?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Idran posted:

I might be wrong here, but I thought the Middle East was actually a fairly stable location for centuries before the fall of the Ottoman Empire, and that pretty much all of the instability nowadays is the result of the arbitrary borders drawn up in the Sykes-Picot agreement after WWI. That the view of the Middle East as having always been ravaged by war and strife is essentially just a result of the last century alone, and for some periods over the last few hundred years it was even more stable than Europe was. Is that not the case?

Ehhhh...
https://vimeo.com/50531435

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Haha, fair; I guess I was wrong. I'm probably just naturally inclined to blame European imperialism for ills when possible. :v:

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Idran posted:

If anything, the string of strong-arm dictatorships over the whole region kept a lid on it for centuries, or at least kept it under the radar.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

MANime in the sheets posted:

If anything, the string of strong-arm dictatorships over the whole region kept a lid on it for centuries, or at least kept it under the radar.

Eh. This does overlook that the Middle East did periodically get hosed up badly by outside invaders, like the Crusades and the Mongols. It was generally more internally stable than Europe at the time, sure, but that's in large part because the region was generally consolidated under the rule of much fewer nations who had less to fight over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:siren:An alleged middle aged chubby white guy shot a Republican congressman:siren:

I'm at work right now but there will probably be some hot freep takes.