Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it doesnt matter who's developing what if ninty is cracking the whip. remember that eternal darkness was made by a bunch of inexperienced whiny losers with big heads coming in and giving them a work schedule that included time for sleep and 30 minutes for recreational activities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
it looks kind of generic, i guess? i dont like the 2.5D look

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I really hate 2.5D. I've yet to see a game in that style that didn't look like trash, but I am optimistic that the game will be epic as hell to play.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Kirby in 2.5 owns

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

an actual dog posted:

Kirby in 2.5 owns

so did tropical freeze

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
where's the 3DS Kirby game that's coming this year? is that the Retro game? where's the Retro game?

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Retro is learning Japanese so they can localize MHXX.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfGk6VMcJsw

heres the xeno2 gameplay from the treehouse.

my biggest question about xenoblade 2 is 'will it have giant robots that ruin the game'

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

extremebuff posted:

time for sleep and 30 minutes for recreational activities

for real? source?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sex Tragedy posted:

for real? source?

now when i google it all i get is stuff about the cancelled sequel, but it was in an interview years after the fact (long after nintendo and silicon knights weren't so close) where the whiny head dev said that late into development two big heads from nintendo parachuted into the office and started making big changes to the game and removing/adding all sorts of things, and politely scolded them for their work ethic then recommended 'productivity schedules' where they gave them tasks to complete at certain times and the schedule also included their free time, time to exercise and sleep lol

from a company thats been regularly pumping out massive highly polished projects in extremely tight windows it's not too absurd to think they'd have these kind of regiments

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

extremebuff posted:

now when i google it all i get is stuff about the cancelled sequel, but it was in an interview years after the fact (long after nintendo and silicon knights weren't so close) where the whiny head dev said that late into development two big heads from nintendo parachuted into the office and started making big changes to the game and removing/adding all sorts of things, and politely scolded them for their work ethic then recommended 'productivity schedules' where they gave them tasks to complete at certain times and the schedule also included their free time, time to exercise and sleep lol

from a company thats been regularly pumping out massive highly polished projects in extremely tight windows it's not too absurd to think they'd have these kind of regiments

japanese company work ethic = why are you going home it's not midnight yet?

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

japanese company work ethic = why are you going home it's not midnight yet?

your already at home when you work for nintendo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Midnight is when Mario Time starts

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

hell yeah

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Oh my god I hope he's in every level.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

does retro even exist anymore

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
they keep hiring people at regular intervals so they must be doing something

I thought they were running point on Zelda this whole time but I guess not

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
I have no idea what Nintendo IP they could be working on, unless its new. Or why there hasn't been any hints of anything except metriod rumours

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Proud Rat Mom posted:

I have no idea what Nintendo IP they could be working on, unless its new. Or why there hasn't been any hints of anything except metriod rumours

f zero

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr6Lz5ygVNQ mhxx extended switch gameplay

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it looks really nice..not like monster hunter world lol but its definitely a lot more than just the 3ds game uprezzed

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Capcom would be utter fools to not bring it west.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Hizke posted:

Capcom would be utter fools to not bring it west.

So, naturally, they're not bringing it west

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2017-capcom-not-bringing-switch-version-of-mons/1100-6450954/

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

:melter:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

capcom is so loving bad

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gently caress capcom

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

gently caress

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i have a feeling itll come just a year from now after monster hunter world steals all the thunder. guess the switch can wait

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i probably wont get mhxx on the 3ds. it is a really lovely way to play an action game lol i dont know anyone whose hands dont cramp after like 30mins of play

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i might stll get it on the jp eshop and jjust try my best. man gently caress capcom

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

googling the Capcom recreational baseball league schedule

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

HolePisser1982 posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Announcer: And it's a double!

Me: Boom. Two shots.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
the gunman was said to have asked "konami or capcom" but fired before any answer was given

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

*stares into space blankly as the Mario Odyssey song plays on loop in my head*