Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

MrUnderbridge posted:

Didn't you notice the budgie smuggler and the ears? Guess who!

That's exactly why I pointed it out! This ain't my first Popeo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Did I post this list of Hot Takes from galatianman

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Didn't the FBI confirm that Russians did try to hack the election recently?

Benly
Aug 2, 2011

20% of the time, it works every time.

Internet Kraken posted:

something something deep state

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

Man, I was actually sincerely under the impression that the two humans first created by God in the Judeo-Christian Bible were named Adam and Stephen, with a PH, but I just double-checked the book of Genesis and guess what, it looks like the second one was actually a woman named Eve the whole time. drat, I sure was mistaken on this one. No excuse for it, my Bible knowledge is simply not up to snuff. Thanks for setting me straight, G-man :)

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Yeah, wasn't that one from the Ku Klux Klurfs guy?

Pretty sure it was a legit, published cartoon. Google searches couldn't find it, but it did uncover this hot mess:
http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2012/11/50-most-racist-political-cartoons/
:getin:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

What exactly is he implying here? That people who go to school are predetermined for failure anyway so they shouldn't bother trying? Success is a trait you're born with?

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Internet Kraken posted:

"Yeah but how could they know that? If they were professional hackers they wouldn't leave evidence! They could clean up their tracks."

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Picnic Princess posted:

What exactly is he implying here? That people who go to school are predetermined for failure anyway so they shouldn't bother trying? Success is a trait you're born with?

Yeah
For tinsley Its called money :ssh:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Pants Donkey posted:

This is too on the nose not to be a parody.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Starshark posted:

Oh well, that's me wrong. Guns for everyone.
Dude was still shot, so the point remains that having a gun doesn't mean dick if the dude really wants to shoot you.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
I'm happy to live in a country where even our terrorists are stuck using kitchen knives

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
At least the conservatives are being consistent about it.

Wait, poo poo.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Ularg posted:

Rants like that are basically all the comic consists of, now.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

remusclaw posted:

The expect you to die. No sorry give up, I meant they expect you to give up.

It's fine, you can speak freely now, the masks are off

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

loquacius posted:

Man, I was actually sincerely under the impression that the two humans first created by God in the Judeo-Christian Bible were named Adam and Stephen, with a PH, but I just double-checked the book of Genesis and guess what, it looks like the second one was actually a woman named Eve the whole time. drat, I sure was mistaken on this one. No excuse for it, my Bible knowledge is simply not up to snuff. Thanks for setting me straight, G-man :)

So who made Steve?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I don't think I should do a nomination post since I run the Gaybies, but if one of y'all don't nominate this I will be disappointed.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Cythereal posted:

I think it was called Dial H For Hero and I have no idea, go ask BSS. I just follow the comic book movies and tv threads there, and that comic was mentioned at one point.

Hero Hotline, perhaps. It was a cute, if inconsequential miniseries.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Ularg posted:

Galatianman is 100% sincere, and poo poo.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Garrand posted:

For some reason I don't remember Farage or Putin being there before but Farage is even less relevant nowadays so yeah, I think it's just the same old one.

Speaking of Garrison

​"Legacy Media Extinction Event! "

rofl crowder is in there

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Trogdos! posted:

Molyneux is in the forefront because he most certainly commissioned that Garrison cartoon. I think he's commissioned five cartoons at this point with Garrison's standard rate for full cartoons being $500. The balt idiot's addicted to Garrison drawing him with that "about to molest someone" look on his face.

Tbh it seems like a deliberate ad campaign to recruit more gullible fools to hand their money to him

edit: here are Molyneux's previous commissions

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

lol that's the guy?? Seriously??

he looks like a random middle aged rear end in a top hat

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

If the golf bag is Trump, who's the fat guy?

Vib Rib posted:

Vaguely reminds me of an argument I had once in which a guy argued that Russia couldn't have been implicated in hacking anything, because hackers would want to AVOID leaving any trail. Leaving any kind of evidence to get caught by isn't something a hacker would do!

That was the argument former UN Ambassador John Bolton made. Russian hackers are good at their craft, so finding evidence of hacking is proof it wasn't them. But there was circumstantial evidence, which means Obama did it as a false flag.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Pants Donkey posted:

Why don't you tell us what you really think

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Kurtofan posted:

They all are. They never figure out how to make normal friends and have hosed up marriages, so they end up believing dumb poo poo like this:

Molyneux theorizes that the pursuit of virtue in our personal lives could bring about a stateless society that abhors the initiation of force (see non-aggression principle). In addition, the free market (see anarcho-capitalism), polycentric legal systems and private "dispute resolution organizations" (DROs) could be empowered to find new and more peaceful ways of adjudicating common law infractions and contractual disputes.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

"Not an argument" just makes him sound like he went to one class of a general education class in informal logic.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Kurtofan posted:

the arguments this man is best known for tend to involve drawing conclusions from events in Roman history that are sequential but also hundreds of years apart, with conflicting trends and other events in between

also a lot of reading directly out of a book as though it were his own original work, but inserting "some sources say" before he reads out the racist bit

EDIT: "not an argument" is trash for babies, as you all are aware

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Kurtofan posted:

he's a random middle aged rear end in a top hat who's a dangerous psycho who makes screeds against women.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

FronzelNeekburm posted:

If the golf bag is Trump, who's the fat guy?

That was the argument former UN Ambassador John Bolton made. Russian hackers are good at their craft, so finding evidence of hacking is proof it wasn't them. But there was circumstantial evidence, which means Obama did it as a false flag.

So literally this SMBC comic?

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Galatianman is 100% sincere, and poo poo.

Galatianman was briefly considered One of the Good Ones when he had a moment of human decency after Vilerat died, and I don't think he ever jumped on the "Benghazi conspiracy" wagon. He's probably a better person than many of the cartoonists here, but he still has terrible opinions. At one point, there were actual characters in the strip and it wasn't clear who the good guy was, but it's devolved into "Weed says what the author is thinking" by this point.

I love Luckovich's adorable elephants. It's like Asay, only using his powers for good.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Basically once in a while he drifts into the forgiveness part of Christianity and is okay but he drifts out again.

Austin S
Jul 2, 2005

Shangri-Law School posted:

Has this Eli Valley been posted?

We've seen some exceptionally grotesque caricatures this year, but... that Bannon.
One glance and you start invoking choice deities.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

Are you honestly surprised the dude who draws Trump as a chiseled blonde god gives flattering caricatures to dudes that commission him?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Trump's under investigation for obstruction of Justice

:getin:

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Austin S posted:

We've seen some exceptionally grotesque caricatures this year, but... that Bannon.
One glance and you start breaking out into uncontrollable laughter.

Fixed that for me. Oh, and the dabbing HorseTrump. That gives me the giggles too.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

looking forward to the next garrison

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Austin S posted:

One glance and you start invoking choice deities.

It reminds me of the fungus Dad from Stephen King's "Gray Matter".

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I know May's not a Republican, but it's still surprising to see Ramirez be so straightforward about how badly conservatives hosed up instead of trying to focus on the left instead or spin it into actually a success or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Roland Jones posted:

I know May's not a Republican, but it's still surprising to see Ramirez be so straightforward about how badly conservatives hosed up instead of trying to focus on the left instead or spin it into actually a success or whatever.

Tories support gay marriage and abortion so they're totally fair game

• Locked thread