Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
strong bird
May 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foyAOoVagWw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenik
Jun 23, 2010

I got a rainbow for our very lgbtqia FC

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
To be fair it does sound similar to worlds collide

i am tim!
Jan 5, 2005

God damn it, where are my ant keys?! I'm gonna miss my flight!

Addled Punster
"(Hello!) (Nice to meet you!)"

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?

unseenlibrarian posted:

Powerman 5000 claims the phase 2 theme is a ripoff of one of their songs, IIRC.

Thumbtacks posted:

To be fair it does sound similar to worlds collide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgZRObd6CxE

What's cool is having these overlap as a discordant mess is still better than Powerman 5000 on its own.

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice
http://imgur.com/a/RQje1

Here's my dumb, terrible pictures of our dumb, terrible FC.

Mrs.Nameko
Dec 16, 2015

Mushrooms are the internet of the forest!
TPT Goons and our beloved wall!

THE loving PAISSA IS LOOKING AT THE CAMERA!!! :kimchi:

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Meldonox posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgZRObd6CxE

What's cool is having these overlap as a discordant mess is still better than Powerman 5000 on its own.

I watched this then got sephirot in my trial roulette.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Guys I'm excited for Stormb Lood.

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared

A pic of Some Jerks Who Bully (bullied?) Zurvan. We accomplished our original goal and I couldn't ask for anything better.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Do we know how long the X Ready states will last for RDM? It seems like every time I cast Verholy or Verflare followed by Verstone or Verfire in the simulator I ended up with a 30 mana imbalance, it would be nice if I could hold the phone on the followup verstone/verfire for a cycle.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm gonna play the poo poo out of this video game in a couple days.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde

Catching that meteor mid-fall makes me unreasonably happy. :3:

Gizmo Chicken
Feb 17, 2011

Yep.

Ciaphas posted:

Do we know how long the X Ready states will last for RDM? It seems like every time I cast Verholy or Verflare followed by Verstone or Verfire in the simulator I ended up with a 30 mana imbalance, it would be nice if I could hold the phone on the followup verstone/verfire for a cycle.

Last I heard the procs last 30 seconds.

Panic Attack
Oct 29, 2012

Float like a bulldozer
Trying to catch a butterfly
I'm trying not to be too excited about MCH not being You're More Turret Than Your Actual Turret; The Class, but it's exceedingly difficult not to get excited.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

Sephirot's theme evokes tones similar to early Trent Reznor moreso than it does anything PM5K put out, IMO. Fiend could slip right into an album like Pretty Hate Machine.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Panic Attack posted:

I'm trying not to be too excited about MCH not being You're More Turret Than Your Actual Turret; The Class, but it's exceedingly difficult not to get excited.

I've given up trying. I haven't been truly happy since the day I hit 54 as a Bard and lost the ability to jump around constantly during battle. I am excited to be happy again.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

So the rotation for Bard songs will be Paeon to Ballad to Minuet, right?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Ciaphas posted:

30 seconds, same as all their other procs afaik

e: that said if you're consistently having mana imbalances like you're describing it means you're casting the wrong finisher and should be a bit more careful

Countblanc fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Jun 15, 2017

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared
:siren: :siren: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT :siren: :siren:

If you have Stormblood Early Access, remember to log out in the Rising Stones before servers go down. You actually relog in the Stones instead of being kicked back out to Mor Dhona, which means you won't suffer godawful load times just logging into an area full of players and can start the new MSQ right away.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

SL the Pyro posted:

If you have Stormblood Early Access, remember to log out in the Rising Stones before servers go down. You actually relog in the Stones instead of being kicked back out to Mor Dhona, which means you won't suffer godawful load times just logging into an area full of players and can start the new MSQ right away.

Thanks for this, I was about to shut things down for the night too.

Mr. Leonheart
Oct 14, 2007

All I know is that to me
You look like you're havin' fun

Farewell Heavensward
Gpose was the best thing you ever did

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
I made an alt with the intent to boost it later, but now I am strongly considering being a giraffe for stormblood :saddowns:

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Hey everyone,

'Are you

RED-y?

/haurchefant

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Will Stormblood (early access) be active as soon as the servers come back up from maintenance?

When can we expect that to be? 9 am Friday?

Guess its not worth staying up Thursday, may as well just wait and play it later Friday.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Zaphod42 posted:

Will Stormblood (early access) be active as soon as the servers come back up from maintenance?

When can we expect that to be? 9 am Friday?

Guess its not worth staying up Thursday, may as well just wait and play it later Friday.

- Yes

- Ostensibly 5 am EST, likely 1-3 hours late if HW is any measure

- Probably the case

Mr. Leonheart
Oct 14, 2007

All I know is that to me
You look like you're havin' fun
Servers should be up around 5am EST

e: beat

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

SL the Pyro posted:

Ayyyy, I actually thought of something before I was told. I shall use that thought to heal my infinite sorrow that I missed all the pictures. There is no justice.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
One other thing to consider--if you, like a sane person, threw away the key item that lets you detect aether currents, you can pick up a new one from the bartender in the Ishgard tavern.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Mazed posted:

/haurchefant

You won't be able to wear that coat until level 60. :colbert:

I am ready though.

Gizmo Chicken
Feb 17, 2011

Yep.

My incredibly :effort: SAM60 glamour.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Galaga Galaxian posted:

You won't be able to wear that coat until level 60. :colbert:

I am ready though.

Oh I know.

I've got Tataru's Scion Adventurer outfit dyed red, glamoured onto level 50 BLM/SMN gear to properly start things off, of course!

I admire your very serious-businessy gauntlets.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Hey goons, I started out at 4 runes of light today and killed myself and look what I've got to show for it!

The first relic to go with it

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Rip in peace to the true cross-class loss. I saw you through to the end, old friend.

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009

Velthice posted:

I made an alt with the intent to boost it later, but now I am strongly considering being a giraffe for stormblood :saddowns:

It is only a matter of time before you return to us.

Agraya fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Jun 15, 2017

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

cheetah7071 posted:

One other thing to consider--if you, like a sane person, threw away the key item that lets you detect aether currents, you can pick up a new one from the bartender in the Ishgard tavern.

Threw it away? It's still on my hot bars. :cool:

Arist posted:

So the rotation for Bard songs will be Paeon to Ballad to Minuet, right?

That's what I'm thinking, but I'm not the most tactically minded so who knows. I can't wait to try it out though.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Fister Roboto posted:

I think you mean Stor M'Blood.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Storm D. Blood

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
It's a Storm, a Flood, of BLAAAAHHHHHHHD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crackerjack
Nov 7, 2004
crackalackin

Slippery Tilde
Picture night was a good 'un. The chaos at Coerthas made for some interesting compositions.

• Locked thread