Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Pineapple and beetroot should neither be on burgers nor on pizza nor any other food stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

But pineapple on pizza is cool and good?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Endman posted:

jfc

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Endman posted:

agreed

so is beetroot on burgs

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Advantage: Burger with the lot

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Seriously, how are we having any sort of burger discussion other than tomato or bbq sauce on your lot burger. Shaking my drat head.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
And all of it ruined with tomato sauce :(

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Zenithe posted:

And all of it ruined with tomato sauce :(

:respek:

----------------------------------------------

Almost everyone posting in this thread got rekt by Mr 77

https://twitter.com/Rob_Stott/status/875165601622147074

Kafka Syrup
Apr 29, 2009

Bogan King posted:

:respek:

----------------------------------------------

Almost everyone posting in this thread got rekt by Mr 77

https://twitter.com/Rob_Stott/status/875165601622147074

mods change my name to bourgeois hubris

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

I hope the brioche bun thing dies out soon. So over sweet burgers.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Bogan King posted:

Advantage: Burger with the lot

:eyepop: holy poo poo I want that burger

Kafka Syrup
Apr 29, 2009

open24hours posted:

I hope the brioche bun thing dies out soon. So over sweet burgers.

I welcome the resurgence of the milk bun to topple the overly-fatty brioche king.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
tomato sauce in a burg is way more of a sin than beetroot

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
Meanwhile, in The West,

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

bowmore posted:

tomato sauce in a burg is way more of a sin than beetroot

uhhh tomato sauce and mustard on a cheese burger?

mods?

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Don Dongington posted:

Meanwhile, in The West,

JFC

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Pineapple on burgers and pizza any other opinion is wrong and trash.

Endman
May 18, 2010

Don Dongington posted:

Meanwhile, in The West,

:laffo:

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Don Dongington posted:

Meanwhile, in The West,

Say what you will about Jack, he gets the job done.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
*places an entire uncooked pineapple in the center of a pizza*

this is so bad why would anyone do this what is going on

*is a goon*

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Avocado is a must on chicken burgers. Especially with chilli. All the chilli.

Beef burgers should have tomato sauce, the lot, no loving pineapple, and beetroot is OK (but not mandatory, if I'm wearing a white shirt it can gently caress right off since I have no coordination).

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

GoldStandardConure posted:

*places an entire uncooked pineapple in the center of a pizza*

this is so bad why would anyone do this what is going on

*is a goon*

best pizza is the Galaxy from Zio Pino in Mascot; every ingredient in the kitchen on a massive pizza with a fried egg in the centre. (pineapple removed, of course).

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I had a soft shelled crab burger it was better than watching hobotica ceaselessly whiteknight mia like quixote slamming into the drat windmills

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
My saga with the job agency continues:

I just got a text alert from them, which I assume they forwarded to everyone because it's advertising the same job I just turned down. In my contract the job was called "Administration, Sales and Logistics Coordinator" but it's being advertised here as "Sales Admin/Storeperson". This is just after I kicked up a stink with them about sales and logistics coordinators earning far more than minimum wage. I guess they're redefining the job so it appears as one that offers less on average. Admittedly, I don't know if they originally advertised it in the same way, or if they're really bound in an SMS to accurately title the position.

Logistics were a major part of the job as it was explained to me by the employer. I would have basically been in charge of arranging transportation of all their products on an interstate level. This is on top of processing sales, dealing with their clients, and running the office and warehouse. It's far from menial and carries a lot of responsibilities. If they have changed the position's title, it's very shady in my opinion.

Anyway, about my job agency, I'm waiting to hear back from the Unemployment Union about what I should do. Specifically who I can report to about the agency almost trapping me in an illegal contract and interpreting the job as suitable employment despite the employer operating a forklift without a license in the same warehouse I'd be working in. I didn't mention this to the union, but someone in this thread mentioned reporting this to the media and I was thinking about that. I'm wondering if I could set my phone on record and have the agency clarify to me that they interpret a job with an unsafe work environment as suitable employment, ergo they knowingly send their candidates into unsafe work environments. And then I'd forward that to The Guardian or something.

I'm just spitballing. That might not even be legal and maybe I just need to be talked down because I'm pissed off. What do you think?

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
[quote=Tony Abbott and Peter Dutton condemn payout to refugees detained on Manus Island
]Dutton said Labor inaction on managing Australia’s borders had led to the record payout.[/quote]

I know I shouldn't be surprised but this is just beyond parody.

Endman
May 18, 2010

Depends on state laws regarding privacy as to whether you can record someone without their knowledge

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Endman posted:

Depends on state laws regarding privacy as to whether you can record someone without their knowledge

This. I know it's legal in Queensland, but it's illegal in a few other states. So check that before making any recordings.

What you *can* do is make a detailed record of your phone call, what you said, what the other person said, what time you called them, who you spoke to, etc.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

PEOPLE ARE GONNA GET REKT WITH ME ABOUT PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA

Pineapple is only good on its own or in a fruit salad. It shouldn't be involved with any cooked meat.

Fite me :toughguy:

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

HookShot posted:

Pineapple on burgers and pizza any other opinion is wrong and trash.

You're not even Australian why are we giving you any time.

Why don't you go and fight Trump about it?

Yoplait is French for Yoghurt

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Endman posted:

Just checked and it's legal in Victoria for protection reasons, but can't be published without the consent of both parties.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Pineapple and Pork is a god-tier food combination.
Hawaiian Pizza is a trash tier food. Pizza can be amazing, why stop at the one that 5 year olds like because there's no "icky capsicum, mushroom or olive".
Pineapple on Burgers is a trash-tier food combination.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

snoremac posted:

Just checked and it's legal in Victoria for protection reasons, but can't be published without the consent of both parties.

Is email possible for communication?

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Zenithe posted:

Is email possible for communication?

I'm not sure.

I suppose it might be legal to give a media outlet a recording and have them report on it but not publish it.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

snoremac posted:

I suppose it might be legal to give a media outlet a recording and have them report on it but not publish it.

Don't do this, or at least talk to a lawyer.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Schlesische posted:

Pineapple and Pork is a god-tier food combination.
Pineapple on Burgers is a trash-tier food combination.

pork steak burger w/ pineapple

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Zenithe posted:

Don't do this, or at least talk to a lawyer.

Definitely talk to the union about what your legal recourses are. Do not turbofuck yourself over these shitheads.

Endman
May 18, 2010

You Am I posted:

PEOPLE ARE GONNA GET REKT WITH ME ABOUT PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA

Pineapple is only good on its own or in a fruit salad. It shouldn't be involved with any cooked meat.

Fite me :toughguy:

You Am I

more like

You Am WRONG

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Birdstrike posted:

I had a soft shelled crab burger it was better than watching hobotica ceaselessly whiteknight mia like quixote slamming into the drat windmills

Well soft shell crab burger sound delicious so that's hardly fair

Anyway I'm just trying to understand the hate and nothing has really stood up so far, never mind, continue with your fascinating comparisons of topping preferences, it's as thrilling now as it was 5 years ago

La plus ca change

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Endman posted:

You Am I

more like

You Am WRONG

------------------------------------

https://twitter.com/jacobgreber/status/875177083688763392

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

hooman posted:

Definitely talk to the union about what your legal recourses are. Do not turbofuck yourself over these shitheads.

Yeah, you're right. Thanks y'all for the advice.

• Locked thread