Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Most christians are fascist fifth columnists trying to gut public schools so all children who are poor are forced to go to religious schools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaincypher
Apr 24, 2008

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

They are Christian actually.

Our minister of the immigration is notoriously anti-Islam. Only the Christian arabs can come now. They other ones are being sent to detention centers and administrative hell until they willingly go back home.

we're deporting Christian Iraquis still

http://www.newsweek.com/iraq-christians-trump-death-sentence-deportation-625722

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Panzeh posted:

Most christians are fascist fifth columnists trying to gut public schools so all children who are poor are forced to go to religious schools.

how come all hitler avs endorse this

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Most Christians are. It's almost like race has nothing to do with the problem.

I'm a Christian

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Wtf are you people doing

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

VikingSkull posted:

how come all hitler avs endorse this

Endorse what

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I'm a Christian
I'm suspicious of religious groups talking to each other in their own secret languages. :colbert:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Panzeh posted:

Endorse what

hitler

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
hitler?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Knight posted:

I'm suspicious of religious groups talking to each other in their own secret languages. :colbert:

Condemnant quod non intellegunt

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
this thread is sorely lacking some lols

here's one

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875305788708974592

MAGA!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Always found that one funny. People in the US telling their physician what to prescribe them. "I saw it on TV!"

Crazy capitalist country

Also here if they price the drug too high the state will stop refunding them, effectively bringing price down.

Thanks America for paying for our dividends

Marketing means more than just ads. Because of laxer ethics rules, drug companies spend a lot more money (per capita) marketing to doctors in other countries. In the US, they market more to executives and a little bit to end users.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
and one more

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Jesus Christ posted:

this thread is sorely lacking some lols

here's one

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875305788708974592

MAGA!

He's correct, though?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Because of laxer ethics laws, drug companies spend a lot more money (per capita) marketing to doctors in other countries.

It's forbidden in Belgium since 2014 for drug companies to offer doctors gifts or to invite them to seminars in luxurious hotels. I reckon it was a problem before.

Also doctors are now forced to tell their patients when generic versions of drugs exist, and strongly encouraged to prescribe them.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

both trump and trump supporters thinking legal cases get resolved within a tightly scripted one-hour episode is fun

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

It's forbidden in Belgium since 2014 for drug companies to offer doctors gifts or to invite them to seminars in luxurious hotels. I reckon it was a problem before.

Also doctors are now forced to tell their patients when generic versions of drugs exist, and strongly encouraged to prescribe them.

pinko commie fucks

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

America doesn't have this problem because insurance companies just refuse to pay for non-generics. The problem here is that some insurance company suit with no medical degree now gets to decide what drugs you take.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Legalize it

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

Legalize it

All of it

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

He's correct, though?

You're so cute :)

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jesus Christ posted:

You're so cute :)

Trump is correct. Once again.

So now he obstructed an investigation that found nothing. Meaning there should've never been one in the first place.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
That's like when the cops arrest you for no reason and since you squirm a little, get you on resisting arrest instead

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Trump is correct. Once again.

So now he obstructed an investigation that found nothing. Meaning there should've never been one in the first place.

I suppose if you believe everything trump says.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Panzeh posted:

I suppose if you believe everything trump says.

So whats your prediction. What do you think happened

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The obstruction investigation is due to his firing Comey over investigating his campaign

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

That's literally when they started investigating him and he did it because Comey wouldn't publicly say he wasn't being personally investigated. He's an idiot and thought no one would care because Hillary didn't like Comey

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

That's literally when they started investigating him and he did it because Comey wouldn't publicly say he wasn't being personally investigated. He's an idiot and thought no one would care because Hillary didn't like Comey

I'd fire some guy using the FBI to witch hunt me too.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He wasnt being investigated until he fired Comey

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

He wasnt being investigated until he fired Comey

Good Comey sucks, he was using the FBI as a political tool

If they wanted to investigate Russian meddling they should start with the DNC servers.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The dnc wouldn't let them lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

The dnc wouldn't let them lol

That's my point. Wheres the obstruction charges there

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yea that's fair enough you know I'm not gonna defend those fucks

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
the DNC and the GOP can obstruct my dick and balls tbh

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

the DNC and the GOP can obstruct my dick and balls tbh

Mine too.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Hows the Louisiana politician that was almost assassinated? Is he going to live?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

solar energy panel posted:

Hows the Louisiana politician that was almost assassinated? Is he going to live?

he's fine

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It's a shame that the guy who called sd redman on the shooting thread while factsareuseless was asking for proof of racism has still not been probated

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

It's a shame that the guy who called sd redman on the shooting thread while factsareuseless was asking for proof of racism has still not been probated

And then scrubs season six made fun of Native American genocide, *crickets chirp*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Blue Train posted:

The obstruction investigation is due to his firing Comey over investigating his campaign

Oh come on.

You know they were looking for any excuse, that's just the most convenient.

• Locked thread