Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Blue Train posted:

This is good actually
"Yep totally can't loving wait to get cut off by some shitbird driver in Detroit, so I can pull up to him with my concealed handgun on shoot him for pissing me off."

^ that sentence sure does sound appropriate does it not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Blue Train posted:

This is good actually

Everyone who wants Michigan to suffer agrees: this is good.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The 2nd Amendment doesnt satiate me; I dont want to simply own guns I want the rights to shoot people too

make it happen GOP

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Scyantific posted:

"Yep totally can't loving wait to get cut off by some shitbird driver in Detroit, so I can pull up to him with my concealed handgun on shoot him for pissing me off."

Maybe you shouldn't own a gun if you are going to get in road rage incidents, that is not how normal people's minds work hth

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I've noticed that people who hate guns are always talking about killing people over trivial bullshit. That is not normal and you should get help

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

I've noticed that people who hate guns are always talking about killing people over trivial bullshit. That is not normal and you should get help

good statistical report man

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Scyantific posted:

This actually happens daily in Detroit already

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

guns must be given the vote

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Blue Train posted:

Maybe you shouldn't own a gun if you are going to get in road rage incidents, that is not how normal people's minds work hth

You mean like that dude in Texas who was mad about his neighbors throwing a party so he set up a camera and provoked them until one guy gave him a shove so he could scream "I'm in fear for my life!" and shoot said neighbor?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

You mean like that dude in Texas who was mad about his neighbors throwing a party so he set up a camera and provoked them until one guy gave him a shove so he could scream "I'm in fear for my life!" and shoot said neighbor?

Did you know Norwegians use Texas as slang for crazy? There's a reason

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

But tbh that man should have been a bigger person instead of shoving the man. Sounds like he needed anger management classes

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

I've noticed that you have the lowest lol to post ratio in this lol thread.

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

Blue Train posted:

But tbh that man should have been a bigger person instead of shoving the man. Sounds like he needed anger management classes

Sounds like you need a lobotomy.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Chomp8645 posted:

Everyone who wants Michigan to suffer agrees: this is good.
On the other hand, the Michigan tourism industry might as well just shoot itself in the head.

Michigan: cold, dirty, smelly, poisonous, chock full of secret guns

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

NotWearingPants posted:

The Air Force would probably side with the New Confederacy because they are the evangelical branch of the military. The other branches could defeat them easily, but the Air Force controls nuclear weapons so they would probably destroy all major cities outside of Texas and the South.

I think you'll find the Navy has quite a lot of nukes of its own

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Ok I'm the crazy one because I avoid fighting my neighbors. You people are hosed

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

This thread needs more Jesus lols.

https://twitter.com/BurritoBrosShit/status/875435793699016704

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Why bother? Improve or fail an anger management class you can still get a gun

who cares about mental health more guns more safety

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Blue Train posted:

Ok I'm the crazy one because I avoid fighting my neighbors. You people are hosed

I'm with you. I hate my neighbors but I just mock them behind closed doors like a normal.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/875383791581184001

Trump is too incompetent to not commit obstruction of justice.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Michigan is about to pass a law that literally every person in the state can concealed carry a gun. No classes, training, or license necessary. Lmao this country loving sucks

It'll be like that old Simpson's episode where they all start packing.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
If I was deemed crazy by a psychiatric board I'd buy a gun and carry it everywhere lol gently caress with me I'm certified crazy and I own a gun sweet sons of liberty of thee I sing

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I'm with you. I hate my neighbors but I just mock them behind closed doors like a normal.

I swear my next door neighbor has both Tourette syndrome and a poor marriage. He always comes home screaming obscenities as loud as he can about his wife failing in some capacity. Eye contact isn't advisable.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Blue Train posted:

You are un-American.
https://youtu.be/CYhHIe_UELM

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Madcosby posted:

Why bother? Improve or fail an anger management class you can still get a gun

who cares about mental health more guns more safety

I actually also thing there should be single payer healthcare and psychiatric help should be both available under it and seeking it should be less stigmatized hth. Also that people should talk through their problems rather than try to fight someone and get murdered over nothing. Guns own and should be freely available as well

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It's true, death to America

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

I actually also thing there should be single payer healthcare and psychiatric help should be both available under it and seeking it should be less stigmatized hth. Also that people should talk through their problems rather than try to fight someone and get murdered over nothing. Guns own and should be freely available as well

thats great man

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

I swear my next door neighbor has both Tourette syndrome and a poor marriage. He always comes home screaming obscenities as loud as he can about his wife failing in some capacity. Eye contact isn't advisable.

That's the worst. I have a neighbor who does yard work at midnight because he's a firefighter who sleeps in the day (meth addict I'm sure)

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

TotalLossBrain posted:

It'll be like that old Simpson's episode where they all start packing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuG9kUiRC_I

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875438639823675392

At least the top response when I clicked this was "u the president bruh"

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Dial-a-Dog posted:

That's a lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Wasn't part of his platform loving "I'll appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Crooked Hillary?"

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Did... he just admit to "non-dealings" with Russia? I mean, he's admitting something happened but it was a non-dealing?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

Wasn't part of his platform loving "I'll appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Crooked Hillary?"

He shut that down immediately after election but yes

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

he figured out that talking about doing it would be more effective with his voting base than actually following through. or maybe he didn't figure out poo poo and he never bothered because it would require doing work.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Lmfao I'm not even american and I write better english than trump. Also it's because you didn't tell anybody about it jesus gently caress how is that Trump be so dumb.

How is that.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Cthulu Carl posted:

that was before he realized that being the president is not like being a king and that you actually have to use political savvy to get things done rather than just bark orders

lol guys, trump is failing as president but remember how he talked about how he was going to be the best president? whatever happened to that?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

guns must be given the vote

Actually people should be given one vote per gun they own.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Madcosby posted:

If I was deemed crazy by a psychiatric board I'd buy a gun and carry it everywhere lol gently caress with me I'm certified crazy and I own a gun sweet sons of liberty of thee I sing

You realize that's a federal crime yes?

Like that one anti-gun guy who wanted to write an article about how easy it is to get a gun, then was denied due to previous domestic violence incidents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Tumble posted:

that was before he realized that being the president is not like being a king and that you actually have to use political savvy to get things done rather than just bark orders

lol guys, trump is failing as president but remember how he talked about how he was going to be the best president? whatever happened to that?

he still sometimes claims that he is the best and most successful president in history, and when he doesn't his troglodyte fandom does it for him.