Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Please. I only LP *good* Square games, like uh...OG Nier. And Final Fantasy XIII-2...

...gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

I'm gonna request Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments. Mostly because I can't find any decent walkthroughs on Youtube.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna toss out a request for the fantastic yet underrated cyberpunk war crime simulator Brigador, ideally done by someone who a]knows how to play the game because it's amazing what poo poo you can overcome with a bit of strategy and b]knows their way around the clusterfuck that is its lore and story. Tall order, I know.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jun 6, 2017

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

anilEhilated posted:

I'm gonna toss out a request for the fantastic yet underrated cyberpunk war crime simulator Brigador, ideally done by someone who a]knows how to play the game because it's amazing what poo poo you can overcome with a bit of strategy and b]knows their way around the clusterfuck that is its lore and story. Tall order, I know.

Fish Noise did an LP of it for the Casual Thread about a year ago. So I'm hesitant to throw it on the list just yet, but if it's not to your liking and you want to see someone try a full dedicated non-casual LP of it I will certainly add it.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I'd still put it in there - the game recently had a huge update that basically remastered the campaign and added a lot of stuff.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

nine-gear crow posted:

Fish Noise did an LP of it for the Casual Thread about a year ago. So I'm hesitant to throw it on the list just yet, but if it's not to your liking and you want to see someone try a full dedicated non-casual LP of it I will certainly add it.

Can I throw in a vote for Brigador being there? Wanna see more people play the good game, especially because I want to share the suffering I went through with the Party Van with others. :v:

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I'd love for someone to do an LP of American Wasteland. It's got a pretty good story mode, and I'd love to watch someone good at the game run through it, as I'm terrible at it and would like to see how certain scores are supposed to be obtained.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I've also added a request for RiME, because I just got down playing it and it's a pretty cool game that deserves an LP at some point.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I know it's not out for a couple more months, but I just want to get ahead of this and request Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back on PS4.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Blind Sally posted:

I know it's not out for a couple more months, but I just want to get ahead of this and request Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back on PS4.

Ohhh C Jaaaacobs come out and playyyyy!
https://youtu.be/5RHdrmZsNs0

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
How about a VLP of Gunman Chronicles? I've seen VLP's of HL1, HL:BS, HL:Opfor and even that one console-only co-op HL. But never a VLP of Halflife: Space Cowboys.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Requesting a screenshot LP of Ever Oasis when it comes out in a few days.

Bliss Authority
Jul 6, 2011

I'm not saying it was witches

but it was witches

You know what I'd appreciate? Someone competent doing an informative LP of 100Ft. Robot Golf.

chesnok
Nov 14, 2014
Nocturne. The game is thick in 30s pulp horror atmosphere, it's like the good old Resident Evil made by westerners.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
I'd like to request Prey (2017) please.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug

Roro posted:

I'd like to request Prey (2017) please.

I have been playing this recently, it is really good. I second this.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I would like to request Sakura Wars, please.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Mraagvpeine posted:

I would like to request Sakura Wars, please.
Spirit Armor have a thread once, but it fallen to the archive. He was so close to finishing it too...

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

I would very much like to see a LP of Pacific Storm: Allies. VLP, with or without mods, and descriptive if possible. The game is quite hard for me to understand, and I yet have to find a good one that helps me through it.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Hmm, looks like someone is doing a SSLP of Persona 2.

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

Mraagvpeine posted:

Hmm, looks like someone is doing a SSLP of Persona 2.

I still need to finish the PSP remake of Persona 1...

Graylien
Aug 12, 2013

Junpei posted:

I've heard good things about The Sexy Brutale, so I'd be interested in seeing that be LP'd

There's still about another month to go before it can be done, but I was considering doing it anyway, so I'll take this a sign to give it a shot.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

Graylien posted:

There's still about another month to go before it can be done, but I was considering doing it anyway, so I'll take this a sign to give it a shot.
What do you mean 'before it can be done'? The game seems pretty much done and if you're referring to the three month rule, that was lifted.

Graylien
Aug 12, 2013

discworld is all I read posted:

What do you mean 'before it can be done'? The game seems pretty much done and if you're referring to the three month rule, that was lifted.

Oh. I missed that the rule was gone, thanks.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Happy Canada Day, folks!

As of tonight all the old requests from December are now wiped and that means we have finally expunged every last vestige of that godawful year of 2016 from our beautiful request list. Onward to the future! :toot:

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I will re-request The Last Guardian as well as request two new games: Noby Noby Boy and Doshin the Giant.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I'd like to request a Darkwood lp, please!

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
I'd like to see a screenshot LP of Emperor of the Fading Suns. I thought there was one, but apparently it died an inglorious death like a decade ago and its images were scattered to the winds by the demise of Waffleimages.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

I'd like to see a screenshot LP of Emperor of the Fading Suns. I thought there was one, but apparently it died an inglorious death like a decade ago and its images were scattered to the winds by the demise of Waffleimages.

Same, along with a video LP of it and Master of Orion 3. I'd love to play both myself, but can't get my head around the interface with an SSLP.

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

Look, just sign the stupid petition. I've got stuff to do.
Gonna re-request Blood 2, since I'm not currently in the position where I'm particularly motivated to just LP it myself. That and I'm terrible at 90s shooters anyway.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
So I just watched a youtube video and now I'm going to throw Armed and Delirious into the request pile in the vague hope someone will complete this labor of Hercules

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Dementia aka Armed & Delirious is a bitch to run, since it's a Windows-only DX3 game. I've wanted to (re)play it for over a decade.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I started a thread for The Sexy Brutale, hopefully it's what someone was looking for.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

SelenicMartian posted:

Dementia aka Armed & Delirious is a bitch to run, since it's a Windows-only DX3 game. I've wanted to (re)play it for over a decade.

But if you don't do it, who will?

There's no convincing evidence that anybody has made it through that game on their own. Apparently the only extant walkthrough was written by the game's lead tester. The game is long and cacophonous. It is impossible to play, let alone lp!

So you must lp it!

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

I would like to see an informative VLP of World of Final Fantasy. Preferably in the original :japan:GLORIOUS NIHONGO:japan: Mostly because the English version suuuuuuuuuucks.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

I just realized that I didnt request Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance SSLP back then, and since the new KH3 info is making me sad that I wont be able to play it unless I find some way to experience the rest of the story, can I re up 358 and Birth by Sleep in advance? I'll just let 1 and 2 sit since I can actually replay those if I need too.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MythosDragon posted:

I just realized that I didnt request Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance SSLP back then, and since the new KH3 info is making me sad that I wont be able to play it unless I find some way to experience the rest of the story, can I re up 358 and Birth by Sleep in advance? I'll just let 1 and 2 sit since I can actually replay those if I need too.

I'll throw KH3D on there now, but you'll have to wait till September to request a re-up on the rest. It's not fair to other stuff on the list if I start doing that and has the potential invite anarchy in terms of people re-requesting games non-stop.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Fate/Extra, please.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

StrixNebulosa posted:

Fate/Extra, please.

It's already up there :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
I've been thinking of this one for a while. Seeing how the LP Archive has one playthrough about ten years old and FiddlersThree run sent to the archives back in 2014, I'd like to request a Jagged Alliance 2 Let's Play. Somebody far more experienced/better then myself to show off all the ridiculous feature creep the mod community has introduced to it or even continue the Burn Notice crew Fiddler had going on.