Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Guys you vote with the guns, jeez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

You realize that's a federal crime yes?

Like that one anti-gun guy who wanted to write an article about how easy it is to get a gun, then was denied due to previous domestic violence incidents

This is one of my fav episodes of always sunny

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875441788110110727

what's with all the punctuation

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Blue Train posted:

Yeah like instead of a voting booth it's a shooting range with the candidate's name in the centre.

Hit the middle = five votes (no matter what part of the country you live in!)

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Did... he just admit to "non-dealings" with Russia? I mean, he's admitting something happened but it was a non-dealing?

I think he's trying to say something like "how come Hillary isn't getting investigated for stuff she did with Russia while I'm getting investigated for stuff I didn't do?" But because he's a moron it doesn't really come across

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
These are completely normal tweets for a person who has no connection to Russia to make for weeks and weeks repeatedly

Caufman
May 7, 2007

MikeCrotch posted:

The best response Trump could give would be to follow the lead of that Indonesian president who got secretly filmed loving a load of Aeroflot stewardesses by the Soviets. When the KGB confronted him with the film he asked for some copies, so he could show Indonesia their manly president doing the dirty with some hot Russians.

This is a hilarious story, but I'm not aware of any Indonesian president turning the table on the ol' honeypot.

But here, have a picture of Indonesia's first president about to get it on with a consenting adult, Marilyn Monroe:

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Melting down

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Beats me, but this is literally him going down the "why no investigate Loretta and Hillary?" talking points from that leaked memo

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Burt Sexual posted:

Actually people should be given one vote per gun they own.

The electoral college already exists, hth

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Teikanmi posted:

These are completely normal tweets for a person who has no connection to Russia to make for weeks and weeks repeatedly

You'd think the president should have things to do during the middle of the work day vs hanging out on social media.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

You'd think the president should have things to do during the middle of the work day vs hanging out on social media.

Everyone knows all the real deals are done on the golf course and through twitter dm

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

hey, that's not entirely fair. he spends a lot of time golfing, too.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Blue Train posted:

Maybe you shouldn't own a gun if you are going to get in road rage incidents, that is not how normal people's minds work hth

Thanks for missing the point. Also lol if you think anyone left in Michigan has a normal, functioning brain.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Scyantific posted:

Thanks for missing the point. Also lol if you think anyone left in Michigan has a normal, functioning brain.

They put chemtrails in the water and now everyone has Flint-brains.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Burt Sexual posted:

I'm not entirely convinced Trump understood there would be work involved with this job. He might have thought of "work" which is his lifelong bullshit routine of needing his dick sucked 24/7.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Burt Sexual posted:

eh its close enough to friday evening who is even keeping track anymore

donald j trump, the part-time president. they're probably trying to keep him off benefits so they only schedule him for 25-30 hours a week

Tumble fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Jun 15, 2017

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

Donald's sundown starts at 11 AM.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Ahahahaha yes. Give me more you loving retard.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Caufman posted:

This is a hilarious story, but I'm not aware of any Indonesian president turning the table on the ol' honeypot.

But here, have a picture of Indonesia's first president about to get it on with a consenting adult, Marilyn Monroe:

I've always wondered, and I'm sure this is the most appropriate place to ask, why the hell are her titties so pointy?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Bras used to be made like that

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

I've always wondered, and I'm sure this is the most appropriate place to ask, why the hell are her titties so pointy?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_bras#The_1950s

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Teikanmi posted:

lol

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Blue Train posted:

Bras used to be made like that

Bullet bras :911:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Crooked H, the Cerebral Assassin, The Game, The Asskicker

I got two words for ya trump

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
You know, Donald. The only thing that might make me despise you more is if you keep bringing up Hillary. Nobody loving cares about Hillary. You fat retard.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Feminasty Slut posted:

You know, Donald. The only thing that might make me despise you more is if you keep bringing up Hillary. Nobody loving cares about Hillary. You fat retard.

I don't think he has an account here tbh

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

feminasty slut do you have a twitter because i love your posts in this thread

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

You guys really need to crack a history book.

You should be thinking of Argentina or El Salvador, not Gettysburg. Or South Korea or hell modern Mexico

This is the face of modern war: death squads, paramilitaries, torture and murder as performance art and social media.

new farcry looks good

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

very glad to live in the timeline with the maddest, nudest, reddest, most online president

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im not obstruction youre obstruction

-POTUS

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
he's so loving salty he didn't win the popular vote lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

feminasty slut do you have a twitter because i love your posts in this thread

I exclusively poo poo post on somethingawful.com and I'm sorry about your taste in posts. :)

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
And now, an official statement from the President of the United States.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Blue Train posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2I2mK_3_ns

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Gotta score some crooked H and get high with my friends

nothing gonna obstruct this high

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
holy poo poo he actually used scare quotes correctly around 'bleaching'

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Stefan Prodan posted:

holy poo poo he actually used scare quotes correctly around 'bleaching'

THE PIVOT! IT'S HERE

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Feminasty Slut posted:

I exclusively poo poo post on somethingawful.com and I'm sorry about your taste in posts. :)

I actually like them a lot too, though I used to think your avatar was Carlin so they kinda matched up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Comey confirmed at his hearing that the Lorretta/Bill meeting was why he made the 11th hour Clinton announcement. You'd think Trump would be grateful for that. Also it's not like this hasn't been investigated already or anything jesus christ reality is way too dumb.