Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

CaptainBtaksDad posted:

harsh, but fair

Food apartheid, worst apartheid.

Colostomy Bag posted:

Guy Fieri (who basically sums up the idiot American chef with a side of Donkey Sauce)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Heh, for someone across the pond you do get the references.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hav posted:

Food apartheid, worst apartheid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmjZH76OtOw

HKS
Jan 31, 2005

Dear Citizens reading this thread:
If someone says 'your game sucks' and you have to write an essay explaining why they're wrong the game sucks.

I'll give you an example, I love Dark Souls. If someone tells me 'Dark Souls sucks' I can reply with 'Nope its good' - and that settles it.

You can't do that with SC because it sucks, always and forever. TY for reading.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

big nipples big life posted:

Wow way to justify one invalid pizza topping with another invalid pizza topping.

How is it that you are so wrong? Both are great toppings

Your probably one of those people that thinks peas and mayonnaise are good on a pizza.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Colostomy Bag posted:

Heh, for someone across the pond you do get the references.

I'm in Florida, but I was born a free Englishman.

I'm over here, taking your women (1) and your jobs (also 1).

grimcreaper posted:

Your probably one of those people that thinks peas and mayonnaise are good on a pizza.

Someone hold me im afraid.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Damnit now I want some spicy perogy pizza.

Sacrilicious!

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

grimcreaper posted:

jesus christ man, have a care

:negative:

Flared Basic Bitch
Feb 22, 2005

Invading your personal space since 1968.
I've been thinking about putting some food on top of some other food then eating it and possibly also enjoying it. At first I was going to abduct a stranger off the street and force them to eat the food(s?) at gunpoint, but then I thought maybe that would be rude.

Thoughts?

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Flared Basic Bitch posted:

I've been thinking about putting some food on top of some other food then eating it and possibly also enjoying it. At first I was going to abduct a stranger off the street and force them to eat the food(s?) at gunpoint, but then I thought maybe that would be rude.

Thoughts?

people who put pineapple on pizza are the same thing as neo nazis, their very existence is an insult to human society in general

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

grimcreaper posted:

grimcreaped again

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

HKS posted:

Dear Citizens reading this thread:
If someone says 'your game sucks' and you have to write an essay explaining why they're wrong the game sucks.

I'll give you an example, I love Dark Souls. If someone tells me 'Dark Souls sucks' I can reply with 'Nope its good' - and that settles it.

You can't do that with SC because it sucks, always and forever. TY for reading.

It's not even that SC sucks, though. It's that it doesn't exist and it's promise is farcical. You can say, say.., 'FFXIII' sucks and I can say 'Eh, I like it'(my actual opinion) and that's an opinion. But no one can say they like SC based on opinion because it doesn't exist. You can say you like the promise of SC but an honest appraisal of that promise shows it to be impractical at best.

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

I've eaten pepperoni and pineapple pizza because of this thread. It was better than that Hawaiian bullshit. Thank you for listening.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Has anybody else tried canned peaches on pizza? It is pretty good with a touch of blue cheese and yogurt.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

MilesK posted:

I've eaten pepperoni and pineapple pizza because of this thread. It was better than that Hawaiian bullshit. Thank you for listening.

Now goons are ruining star citizen and pizza

trucutru posted:

Has anybody else tried canned peaches on pizza? It is pretty good with a touch of blue cheese and yogurt.

:frogout:

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

trucutru posted:

Sounds like you need to monetize your ideas and create concept pizza sales.

QUAD SAUSAGE.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Pineapple, is a Bad Fruit

Eldragon
Feb 22, 2003

Jalapeno and Pineapple pizza. Fight Me.

fargom
Mar 21, 2007
Actually pineapple on pizza is pretty good, I suggest you try it with Ham.

fargom
Mar 21, 2007

Eldragon posted:

Jalapeno and Pineapple pizza. Fight Me.

I'll fight you.... for a slice!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Colostomy Bag posted:

QUAD SAUSAGE.

The only good idea for a pizza on this page.

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

I'm pretty sure that pizzas that taste sweet are called cakes... If you want crispier, flatter cakes then make crepes. Or rather than sullying pizzas, put pepperoni on pancakes.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

I used to wonder how people could so vigorously defend Star Citizen despite all evidence proving they have the wrong of the thing. Then I saw how many people could so vigorously defend the "pineapple is a bad pizza topping" despite all evidence proving they have the wrong of the thing. Then I remember many of the pineapple wrongs also bought Star Citizen for literally any other reason than to fleece nerds on the gray market.

Makes one think.

HKS
Jan 31, 2005

I'm very glad everyone in here are game developers and not pizza restaurant owners. Cuz opinions on one is much better than the other.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
the only good pizza is a dead pizza

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Roflan posted:

I'm pretty sure that pizzas that taste sweet are called cakes... If you want crispier, flatter cakes then make crepes. Or rather than sullying pizzas, put pepperoni on pancakes.

The most popular pizza in Italy, Pizza Margherita, is sweet.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
and maybe hawaiian

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

Dream Factory
Grimey Drawer

WebDO posted:

I used to wonder how people could so vigorously defend Star Citizen despite all evidence proving they have the wrong of the thing. Then I saw how many people could so vigorously defend the "pineapple is a bad pizza topping" despite all evidence proving they have the wrong of the thing. Then I remember many of the pineapple wrongs also bought Star Citizen for literally any other reason than to fleece nerds on the gray market.

Makes one think.

I'd be grateful if could provide this :airquote:evidence:airquote:

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

That matters as much to an American as an Indian's opinion on curry matters to a Brit.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

trucutru posted:

The most popular pizza in Italy, Pizza Margherita, is sweet.

the most popular thing in chicago is gun murder, that doesn't make it right

well HECK Phil
Feb 25, 2010
Toilet Rascal

This does set a scary precident on inflating game costs. With everyone in the market to make open world, never ending game loop experiences, CIG has opened a dark and disturbing door that pricing game content in the tripl digits is possible and viable.

On a more upbeat note; the creators of "Brigador" just did a huge update to their game. Highly recommend you all drop a couple bills and pick up a game with true immersion and fidelity of galatic war crimes.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

TheAgent posted:

the only good pizza is a dead pizza
I'm glad your pizza is dead.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

his nibs posted:

I'd be grateful if could provide this :airquote:evidence:airquote:

Fortunately for you, you're equipped with the tools to discover it! It resides in your mouth, usually behind your teeth

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Space Crabs posted:

I just had a well-made pizza margherita last week. It is so loving good that you don't even want to add pineapple to it.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"MMmmm I love soggy sweet fruits on pizza like an idiot"

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Space Crabs posted:

"MMmmm I love soggy sweet fruits on pizza like an idiot"

what pineapple is soggy ever

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

Dream Factory
Grimey Drawer

WebDO posted:

Fortunately for you, you're equipped with the tools to discover it! It resides in your mouth, usually behind your teeth

I would advise you not to make inferences about what resides in my mouth and with what capabilities.

Good day, sir

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

Space Crabs posted:

But what about deep dish?

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MilesK posted:

But what about deep dish?

don't even get me started on the casserole the murder capital of the US tries to pass off as pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

And to the untrained eye from :reddit: this all just looks like a big silly argument about pizza toppings.

Oh :reddit: if only you could read our secret codes. :D