Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Feminasty Slut posted:

You know, Donald. The only thing that might make me despise you more is if you keep bringing up Hillary. Nobody loving cares about Hillary. You fat retard.

The morons that voted for him seem to care.

I know, :thejoke: but these loving retards are beyond hung-up on Hillary and going "BUT HER EMAILS/BENGHAZI"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Stefan Prodan posted:

holy poo poo he actually used scare quotes correctly around 'bleaching'

he is finally presidential

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Feminasty Slut posted:

You know, Donald. The only thing that might make me despise you more is if you keep bringing up Hillary. Nobody loving cares about Hillary. You fat retard.

Conservative hate for Hillary got him into the White House. He's like Warrant at a state fair being pelted with beer bottles and going "Okay, poo poo. No more stuff off the new album. Let's just do Cherry Pie again!"

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Why on earth are they investigating Trump for obstruction? Dont they know it was his birthday yesterday?????

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Everyone hates Hillary and have for decades

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Minimalist Program posted:

Its going to be cool when you can hide a gun in your baby.

how is babby armed

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Stefan Prodan posted:

holy poo poo he actually used scare quotes correctly around 'bleaching'

Lol yeah I noticed that too, someone must've gotten to him before he could make it sound like he believed she literally bleached emails

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Blue Train posted:

Everyone hates Hillary and have for decades

yes, but in 2020 they will actually like her this time

-the DNC, unless they run Booker

lol we live in the worst of all possible timelines

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
will you launch nuclear missiles dr president

i never take anything off the table
we'll see

lol

Trump looks consistently constipated, not a good look!

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

The most hilarious lol-worthy thing about the Hillary poo poo is that all the Trump-tards are going "YOU LOST. GET OVER IT." to the people looking at possible criminal conduct regarding the election, yet they cannot for the life of them let "THE E-MAILS" go at all.

It's :irony: of the highest and best quality.

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Lol yeah I noticed that too, someone must've gotten to him before he could make it sound like he believed she literally bleached emails

lol I hope trumptards take this poo poo seriously and we end up witnessing a ban on bleach

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Mueller has been propped up for weeks by literally every politician on TV. He's a straight shooter with a raging truth boner. Why do you have a problem with him, Mr. President?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/875455034858905600

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Dial-a-Dog posted:

He probably yelled "HEY DID HILLARY REALLY USE BLEACH TO CLEAN HER EMAILS?" and an aide yelled back "NO IT'S JUST A PROGRAM TO DELETE STUFF" back from the other room.

Then, like a parent who has terrible kids that are all of sudden too quiet, the hairs on their necks stood up in unison. "oh poo poo he's loving tweeting something."

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Dial-a-Dog posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875438639823675392

At least the top response when I clicked this was "u the president bruh"

Holy lol hes replying in the comments and its indistinguishable from internet white noise

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

He probably yelled "HEY DID HILLARY REALLY USE BLEACH TO CLEAN HER EMAILS?" and an aide yelled back "NO IT'S JUST A PROGRAM TO DELETE STUFF" back from the other room.

Then, like a parent who has terrible kids that are all of sudden too quiet, the hairs on their necks stood up in unison. "oh poo poo he's loving tweeting something."

*presses button*

youre diet coke, mr president

leave it there. oh, do you spell bleach with two ee's or one?

It's actually "ea", sir

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

The Walrus posted:

Holy lol hes replying in the comments and its indistinguishable from internet white noise

Slams the link

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Tumble posted:

"I have it on very good authority that crooked Hillary used a 'pogrom' to get rid of her emails!"

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

The Walrus posted:

Sorry to burst your bubble but that's a phony account in the comments. Just scope the @name

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

The Walrus posted:

post his replies i dont have twitter

edit - oh its fake :(

well on another topic i sure wish i knew what he actually DOES all day. i'd love to see a schedule of his "busy" days.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

The Walrus posted:

Look closely at the handle, it's not him.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
like honestly at this point what the gently caress could be in her buttery emails that's worse than the documented poo poo Trump's done? Romantic candlelight dinners with the head of the FBI asking for loyalty n poo poo.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I heares that Hillary put herr hard disks into the washing machine together with her undies and bleached them get rid of the incrementing email evidance. And that's why I voted for the other guy, you know, the one from TV

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Feminasty Slut posted:

like honestly at this point what the gently caress could be in her buttery emails that's worse than the documented poo poo Trump's done? Romantic candlelight dinners with the head of the FBI asking for loyalty n poo poo.

Trump has no interest in actually investigating Hillary, he could literally announce a special prosecutor to do so

he just needs a place to vent when cable news says no-no words about him

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

We already know she hosed Bernie and directly got Trump elected and therefore everything he does is her fault, hth

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Feminasty Slut posted:

nothing at all, he's projects he got loving imax movies running behind his eyeballs. if he accuses somebody of something, he's done something similar but worse. "HILLARY DELETED HER EMAILS" means "i ordered somebody to falsify financial documents regarding overseas money"

hey guys i have a question; if Mueller ever subpoenas Trump and Trump Incs tax returns, does that ever get made public?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Feminasty Slut posted:

There was literally nothing in the emails which is awesome

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

TotalLossBrain posted:

Look closely at the handle, it's not him.

Yeah, I get a kick out of the fake accounts but it's usually realDonaldTumpr or whatever, I don't think he ever responds on his tweets

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Blue Train posted:

We already know she hosed Bernie and directly got Trump elected and therefore everything he does is her fault, hth

We should that her for the lols

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

tpink posted:

From this same report, also:

:psyboom:

And in less surprising, BUT MAH HERITAGE news:

:thunk:

loving lol

45% of Trump supporters apparently believe that wrestling is real and I, for one, support their right to bodyslam, assault, or Stone Cold Stunner™ anyone asking them questions they don't want to hear

:911:

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
How loving hard is it to say "I will cooperate fully with this investigation and welcome the opportunity to clear my name"? How does anybody's brain work so bad?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

drat horror queefs posted:

loving lol

45% of Trump supporters apparently believe that wrestling is real and I, for one, support their right to bodyslam, assault, or Stone Cold Stunner™ anyone asking them questions they don't want to hear

:911:

I mean, you have some untrained nimrod try pro wrestling moves and it's going to end badly.

I guess what I'm saying is get them a ring, surround it with razor wire and give them kendo sticks for the right to be #1 PATRIOT.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Crooked H is really making the opioid epidemic worse.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
It's okay to bodyslam a reporter but only if you tag out and fully leave the room first

you can still reach your hand into the room

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

AKA Pseudonym posted:

How loving hard is it to say "I will cooperate fully with this investigation and welcome the opportunity to clear my name"? How does anybody's brain work so bad?

This would require a modicum of awareness, which Dr Mr President does not have because he grew up with toadies saying "yes, Mr Trump, what a great idea" and genuinely believes he can do no wrong.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

horse fucker is shook

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/stat...%3D3539%23pti13

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you can obstruct justice but nothing can obstruct a man's love for his horse

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Madcosby posted:

you can obstruct justice but nothing can obstruct a man's love for his horse

Except a condom.

RIDE RAW OR DIE

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

drat horror queefs posted:

Except a condom.

RIDE RAW OR DIE

Your user name is what Mike Pence experiences when he fucks the horse

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Shocking he doesn't want to use Trump's idiot civil lawyer, who's response to everything is to threaten a lawsuit (that will fail)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i feel bad for the horse