Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

incoherent posted:

Someone talk me down those Japan only joy-cons.

What Japan only joycons? :nyoron:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

The nice splatoon ones.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Oh I thought you meant the custom ones from a while back. I thought they already announced the Splatoon ones for the west.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Ever oasis is fun but it would be even better if you could run much faster

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Nephzinho posted:

It won't be on Switch.

Because it is never coming out.

I have complete confidence in Ubisoft's ability to release a multiplayer survival crafting game named Beyond Good and Evil 2.

incoherent posted:

Someone talk me down those Japan only joy-cons.

Other people will also have them, somewhere. The only way to have truly unique joy-cons is to paint them yourself or employ someone to do so.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

That's cool as hell

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

For anyone still wondering about left joycon repairs, I dropped mine off at UPS late on Saturday, they told me it wouldn't ship out until Monday, just got it back today. Works great now. That's some quality customer service!

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I sent mine in because the ZL button was clicking loudly and it pressed down at a slightly different angle, they overnighted me a replacement the day after they received it :aaa:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Anyone care for social media data.

Metroid :unsmith:

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
How much of that AssCreed talk is "what the gently caress are they thinking with the limited editions"?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Electric Phantasm posted:

Mario Rabbids is outpacing Mario Odyssey :laffo:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kirby and Monster Hunter more popular than Uncharted. good.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

NRVNQSR posted:

I have complete confidence in Ubisoft's ability to release a multiplayer survival crafting game named Beyond Good and Evil 2.

Other people will also have them, somewhere. The only way to have truly unique joy-cons is to paint them yourself or employ someone to do so.

Colorware does a great job. I do want a pair of the sploon ones though, they would go with the neon ones Great.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I want to know how much Monster Hunter XX was mentioned

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

tap my mountain posted:

Oh I thought you meant the custom ones from a while back. I thought they already announced the Splatoon ones for the west.

They announced the Splatoon pro controller for NA. No word on Splatoon joycons.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Tender Bender posted:

I want to know how much Monster Hunter XX was mentioned

only the true nerds are talking about it because capcom definitely buried it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

1080 Snowboarding remake when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8XNes9qOXs

20th Anniversary next year. Come onnnn

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

http://i.imgur.com/2607SKh.gifv

Edit: Imgur sucks poo poo.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

beyond good and evil 2 being so much higher than destiny 2 makes me quite happy

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

lol

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Pokken should take a page from Tekken 7 and let you unlock garish customization options for your Pokemon

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Tender Bender posted:

For anyone still wondering about left joycon repairs, I dropped mine off at UPS late on Saturday, they told me it wouldn't ship out until Monday, just got it back today. Works great now. That's some quality customer service!

Meanwhile my Switch was shipped back to Nintendo Canada last Monday and they just marked it "Received" today. Haven't started working on it even so here's hoping I get it back before 3/4 of the poo poo on my preorder list actually ships :sigh:

gently caress Purolator.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

This chart doesn't work for me because Ooblets isn't on it. #Ooblets

They show Mario shivering so often that I expect them to go into the menu and eat something spicy.

Fake e: "It's worth mentioning that there are costumes you can wear in the game that will make Mario not shiver in the cold because their warm enough."

Is this a confirmation that Odyssey uses the same Nintengine as BOTW?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Reggie came right out and said the reason Metroid 3DS wasn't in the direct was because they think people wanted to see Switch stuff at E3, which seems honest and is what I assumed anyway.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

They did the same thing last year too. Presentation had all switch stuff, then they revealed their new 3DS games on the treehouse stream.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

Reggie came right out and said the reason Metroid 3DS wasn't in the direct was because they think people wanted to see Switch stuff at E3, which seems honest and is what I assumed anyway.

Also revealing it with a gameplay demo right after helps a lot. Imagine a Metroid trailer starting with a MercurySteam logo and then not revealing Prime 4 at all.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

tap my mountain posted:

They did the same thing last year too. Presentation had all switch stuff, then they revealed their new 3DS games on the treehouse stream.

There was no presentation last year, just the trailer for BotW and then the Treehouse.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Ometeotl posted:

There was no presentation last year, just the trailer for BotW and then the Treehouse.

poo poo we didn't even know the name of the Switch last E3, it was still just NX.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Infinitum posted:

1080 Snowboarding remake when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8XNes9qOXs

20th Anniversary next year. Come onnnn

4k Snowboarding

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kashuno posted:

I might be late for pizza chat but garlic, spinach, grilled red onions, boiled potatoes, feta, and a small bit of mozz. After working in pizza for half a decade that was my contribution and it was great

Beautiful post

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Thank you goons for recommending istocknow for checking switch stock. I found one single Walmart in the Milwaukee area with one single switch and bought it.

Thanks goons

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Martytoof posted:

Meanwhile my Switch was shipped back to Nintendo Canada last Monday and they just marked it "Received" today. Haven't started working on it even so here's hoping I get it back before 3/4 of the poo poo on my preorder list actually ships :sigh:

gently caress Purolator.

Weird. Living in Ontario, I've never had a problem with them.

DHL and UPS can burn though.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Thank you goons for recommending istocknow for checking switch stock. I found one single Walmart in the Milwaukee area with one single switch and bought it.

Thanks goons

Welcome to the land of broken dreams and game less consoles.

puking pentagrams
May 6, 2017

Just played some MK8 with my brother and totally mushroom rammed a gay thwomp.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Welcome to the land of broken dreams and game less consoles.

Ironically the Walmart was picked over and only had BoI and 1-2 Switch, so I do own a switch with no games right now.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Shoulda bought Isaac

empathe
Nov 9, 2003

>:|

Modus Pwnens posted:

Shoulda bought Isaac

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Modus Pwnens posted:

Shoulda bought Isaac

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Modus Pwnens posted:

Shoulda bought Isaac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Modus Pwnens posted:

Shoulda bought Isaac

nah its bad, he made a good choice, hopefully not going to get arms either, since that too... is bad

• Locked thread