Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/875410669167923200/photo/1

https://twitter.com/ClaraJeffery/status/875433211400159232

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Immolations is an old LF goon who created the Alex Jones IM AN EXPLORER clip and chats with Felix about lifting, metal gear, and the absolute boy they both love.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Joementum posted:

Immolations is an old LF goon who created the Alex Jones IM AN EXPLORER clip and chats with Felix about lifting, metal gear, and the absolute boy they both love.
He stopped clipping when Alex Jones got too excited about having "most of the top memes." :(

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Reading the thread on this is so goddamn frustrating. A bunch of people with Hilary avatars telling people that they like being pandered to by multi billion dollar corporations.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

The_Rob posted:

Reading the thread on this is so goddamn frustrating. A bunch of people with Hilary avatars telling people that they like being pandered to by multi billion dollar corporations.

that clara jeffery tweet, all i can think of is that hire 👏 more 👏 women 👏 guards tweet

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yes I totally agree with Amber's point that the guys are unfuckable because of their personalities. If they had access to quality sex bots they would probably resent not having a real GF or resent something different all together. Another interesting thing Ive
read is that sex bot technology for women will lag behind sex bot technology for men. I think this means that women will soon lose their advantage in the sexual market place on a short term time scale. I am hoping we can survive this sex bot revolution and end up with happier more equitable sexual relationships going forward.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

Yes I totally agree with Amber's point that the guys are unfuckable because of their personalities. If they had access to quality sex bots they would probably resent not having a real GF or resent something different all together. Another interesting thing Ive
read is that sex bot technology for women will lag behind sex bot technology for men. I think this means that women will soon lose their advantage in the sexual market place on a short term time scale. I am hoping we can survive this sex bot revolution and end up with happier more equitable sexual relationships going forward.

Please go away

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Capitalism will optimize sex bots for efficiency and create more trouble as JO time is reduced, freeing up the basement trolls.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
I can't believe Obama bailed out the big spank banks after the collapse of the sexual marketplace in 2008

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

The Narrator posted:

I can't believe Obama bailed out the big spank banks after the collapse of the sexual marketplace in 2008

Your mom's too big to fail

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Maybe if we just create a society where being a unfuckable virgin your whole life doesn't mean you're a hopeless loser then these guys won't get so hung up on it?

lmao

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

:toot:
https://twitter.com/ManCaveJokes/status/875457116546486272

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

The problem with with incels isnt that women have more sexual choice, it's that those men when faced with the hard choice between engaging in the world or escaping into video games / internet, choose the easy way and them blame the consequences on others.

I've posted (ironically) this before, but there are very real psychological and sociological consequences to the rise of video games and the internet.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Ron Jeremy posted:

The problem with with incels isnt that women have more sexual choice, it's that those men when faced with the hard choice between engaging in the world or escaping into video games / internet, choose the easy way and them blame the consequences on others.

I've posted (ironically) this before, but there are very real psychological and sociological consequences to the rise of video games and the internet.

Just as an innocent as possible example of this, when AGDQ/SGDQ (game speedrunning for charity marathon) was really ramping up in popularity in 2013/2014, they would Febreze attendees if it was extremely obvious that they hadn't showered.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
At least 4chan guys are going outside and seeing their friends more ☺️

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe
I wish incels would just do what I did in high school: lie about being a virgin. Don't create an identity package around it, brazenly boast about your Canadian girlfriend that you totally banged.

Don't join a nihilistic cult centered around hating women. You're still part of the rest of humanity. After all, your smoking hot Canadian girlfriend validated your existence by consenting to intercourse.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
guys please do not respond to bulkiest toaster, a daily shoah fan who thought they should have a debate with the dry boys. bulkiest toaster, do me a favor and never post again unless it's about mike peinovich's life absolutely falling apart

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

This fuckin' guy! Good post? Good? I want to gently caress it! I want to meet its dad!

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
ladies losing their advantage on the sexual marketplace... dm me

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

https://twitter.com/katereadsbks/status/874326725030682626

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

i want to ask this post for its hand in courtship its so good

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

in the sex market, the hand is not invisible bitch

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Capitalism will optimize sex bots for efficiency and create more trouble as JO time is reduced, freeing up the basement trolls.

lol if ur sexbot doesn't have the edging mod

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
time spent jerking off is time i cant game

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

The Muppets On PCP posted:

lol if ur sexbot doesn't have the edging mod

gonna mod this hot robo woman to play half life 2 death match with me then I can be happy

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Building a bullbot to have sex with my wife sexbot while I watch.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i wonder what sex bots will do to sex magick

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Wood conducts magic. One must carve the sexbot yourself for true power.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Tell us again about this exciting new "past-the-post" voting system. :allears:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Phobophilia posted:

Wood conducts magic. One must carve the sexbot yourself for true power.

pretend i put that picture of the skeleton they shoved a fleshlight into here, because carve some sigils into that and you got some real loving magick going on there

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

thank you commando o7

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

thank you commando o7

Right back at you commando o9

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Sandweed posted:

Right back at you commando o9

I thought I had rid myself of that cursed game and the thread

but it seems like

the scope has expanded

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Crazycryodude posted:

Who is this man and do we like him? Scrolling through his recent tweets I think I like him.
https://twitter.com/immolations/status/875429685714464769

He's a goon and a good lad

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

I thought I had rid myself of that cursed game and the thread

but it seems like

the scope has expanded

You could say that the thread have been refactored.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

I think this means that women will soon lose their advantage in the sexual market place on a short term time scale.

gently caress off

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

X-Ray Pecs posted:

gently caress off

I was waiting for the correct post to show up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Sorry sexual market place might not be the best choice of words That might be an inappropriate use of language. But I was working from the premise of the interview where they dicusssiing this issue of these Pepe people not getting laid. Sorry if I offended.