Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

im wondering if that's fruit from the nigel farage investigation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Suicide Watch posted:

Have anyone considered the possibility that Otto Warmbier may have preferred to return in a coma rather than see himself rescued by Trump?

Has anyone considered that maybe Otto was a loving moron that deserved what he got by ignoring travel advisories and going to north korea and then stealing something dumb?

I heard his father on the radio and all I could think was, "you raised a thieving dipshit with a deficit of common sense and is now devoid of brain activity. Congrats, father of the millenium."

It's people like Otto that make me feel better about myself when I make dumb decisions. Give him his Darwin award already.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

im wondering if that's fruit from the nigel farage investigation

If you take that oval office out I will personally buy an American dinner. Whatever you want.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Honestly how loving dumb do you have to be to think a propaganda based regime desperate for attention from the rest of the world wouldn't give you some marketing swag to take home if you just asked for it

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Hexyflexy posted:

If you take that oval office out I will personally buy an American dinner. Whatever you want.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/335887-nigel-farage-person-of-interest-in-fbi-probe-report

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen

Proud Christian Mom posted:

The only heroes in this thread are the physicians that decommissioned your baby makers

lmao I did that myself by being autistic intel.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://twitter.com/aNateScott/status/875507704248373249

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

shame on an IGA posted:

Honestly how loving dumb do you have to be to think a propaganda based regime desperate for attention from the rest of the world wouldn't give you some marketing swag to take home if you just asked for it

If you're dumb enough to travel to North Korea...

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

i wish i could afford lasik or prk :(

only option they're giving me is ICL. I'm pretty nervous but i also really want it. also, gently caress me because I'm old and will go blind anyways.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
man how bad is your poo poo, i'm afraid that would be my option too, i'm blind AF

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

https://twitter.com/DewsNewz/status/875494310132813827

Interviewing him was a terrible idea in the first place and now look. Also he basically just said he still thinks sandy hook was fake at the end right?

If that is real, and not just some Alex Jones reverse-spin job, then Megyn Kelly and NBC deserve everything that comes of it because holy poo poo stupid dumb so stupid dumb

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Also FYI everyone, regarding Russians' general desire to drink themselves to death and provoke westerners who are otherwise averse to nuclear confrontations, it makes a lot of sense if you realize that Russian citizens are basically that superstar deployment E-4 that is now trying and failing to survive in a garrison environment, lashing out at everyone and everything in the process as a masturbatory conflagratory act of self-destructive trollpocalypse.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

man how bad is your poo poo, i'm afraid that would be my option too, i'm blind AF
Lazy right eye seemed to complicate things during my checkup. I'm heavily left eye dominant, and although my right eye's vision can be corrected it reacts heavily. I'm trying to train it with eye drops but it's basically a screaming toddler.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Zeris posted:

Also FYI everyone, regarding Russians' general desire to drink themselves to death and provoke westerners who are otherwise averse to nuclear confrontations, it makes a lot of sense if you realize that Russian citizens are basically that superstar deployment E-4 that is now trying and failing to survive in a garrison environment, lashing out at everyone and everything in the process as a masturbatory conflagratory act of self-destructive trollpocalypse.

It's loving infuriating. I'm not a military dude (though from half the stuff I've worked on you'd find it hard to tell these days), and I've got no loving clue how to deflect this poo poo.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
any day now the xillians from planet x will come and make life a utopia on earth if only we let them borrow our godzilla and rodan

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Zeris posted:

If that is real, and not just some Alex Jones reverse-spin job, then Megyn Kelly and NBC deserve everything that comes of it because holy poo poo stupid dumb so stupid dumb

He probably had a big bowl of chili before the interview and it was all a haze.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Zeris posted:

The great thing about Alex Jones is that even if it's legitimate, 98% of the population won't believe him anyway.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Reverand maynard posted:

there is going to have to be legislation passed that requires companies that manage our nations infrastructure to have IT security.

sounds like job killing regulation to me

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

psydude posted:

The great thing about Alex Jones is that even if it's legitimate, 98% of the population won't believe him anyway.

I think you underestimate the number of people that take him seriously

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Pesticide20 posted:

I think you underestimate the number of people that take him seriously

2% of the population is still several million people.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

any day now the xillians from planet x will come and make life a utopia on earth if only we let them borrow our godzilla and rodan

Is that what the new Stephen Greer movie's about?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
My former weed guy who's going to prison later this year is a big believer in Alex Jones, The Red Pill, PUA bullshit, and weed.

That's his life man, our Venn diagram only crossed at weed.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Here's a current event: I turn 30 today.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

tastefully arranged labia posted:

WELCOME TO THE CLUB BROTHER, ENJOY THE DECLINE

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

It only gets worse.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

When halleys comet appeared in the sky, mom BLOWJOBS said to dad BLOWJOBS we will create the greatest shitposter this world has ever known

(Yes I know the timing is off by a month, pretend he was born early or something)

Also welcome to your 30s. Mine have been pretty good

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

try 40

now pardon me while I crawl up these stairs I did squats the days ago

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Nice ASVAB scores you losers

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Moscow claiming a Russian air strike killed ISIS leader Al Baghdadi.

We'll see.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

30s own

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

My metabolism finally slowed down enough that I can keep muscle mass on at 31

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Laranzu posted:

My metabolism stopped at 27 but I didn't admit it till 30.

I'm gaining so easily now, combined with working out away from the army, it's undoing decades of gym hate.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Canadian troops in Latvia are getting kink shamed

https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/875663106340511744

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Moscow claiming a Russian air strike killed ISIS leader Al Baghdadi.

We'll see.

Some random news Outlet tried to break this last week. I called bullshit until multiple sources corroborate

These dudes seem to die like multiple times

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I don't know much about war and such but something about this before and after picture of the al-baghdadi bombing is really odd to me.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/875699517789700096

Like, how do you tactically nearly perfectly pulverize four buildings into nothingness without even hurting the surrounding trees, let alone other buildings? I see a but of roof damage on one of the nearest buildings, but the light is so different its hard to tell. But is that type of thing actually possible?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Amazon is buying Whole Foods for $13.7b

https://twitter.com/business/status/875700135606595585

I'm breaking my don't-link-to-Donnie-tweets rule because this one is loving amazing

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875701471999864833

https://twitter.com/albamonica/status/875702411704381440

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

This tweet has to be due to something he heard ON FOX news. Is there an article showing the time stamps of the couch crew saying the same thing right before he echo tweeted it? After a month of the I'm vindicated talk it really is the stupidest tweet he's made yet.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
No word yet, they're still trying to figure out if he is yelling about Rosenstein, Mueller, or Sessions.

https://twitter.com/EsotericCD/status/875704693833568256

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Laranzu posted:

I'm 34, and I still build muscle really quickly, but don't burn fat for poo poo.

I also look 24, taking after my dad who's 75 and looks 50, good genes, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Once in your 30s dating girls in their young 20s keeps your metabolism higher its a fact.

• Locked thread