Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Camel Camus posted:

Does new zeke's passive have a cooldown? If not I am spamming support Kog'Maw to give my team anivia ult red buff as much as possible.

45 seconds and you have to be near your ally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Oh right

Also I'm loving the new honor system for the first day, people are being irrationally nice about everything

I give it one week before everyone stops caring

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Teikanmi posted:

Yeah but also since her E doesn't scale with Fury anymore and has base damage you don't need to push or attack the wave to do damage with it, so you're not gimped without full fury for E

also her ult damage is insane now, so level 6 she can dick people pretty hardcore, even when they flash away

Her old one was just E did 120% total AD, did bonus damage from Fury, at 100 Fury did double damage as true.

Now it has base damage (50->90) with bonus AD scaling (0.85% bonus AD), and does double damage when Fury capped. Fury never gimped her old E, nor her new one (though the ease in fury capping is a buff for her E for sure)

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

45 seconds and you have to be near your ally.

drat! Foiled again.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

pog boyfriend posted:

everyone just a reminder that a marauding gang of dickheads and trolls - probably from the dota thread - have came in and hosed around like the hooligans they are and destroyed the threads rating. please remember to vote five to counter their nefarious schemes.

I didn't know the Dunning-Kruger effect could apply to a forum thread, but here we go.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
day 2 the league withdrawals have not set in. i currently have no desire to play league of legends

today was more alcohol but less meat.

tomorrow is a hike. i am very pale from my steady diet of chalk and living in darkness. i fear for my life

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Camel Camus posted:

Does new zeke's passive have a cooldown? If not I am spamming support Kog'Maw to give my team anivia ult red buff as much as possible.
45 seconds. Probably reduced with ruby sightstone.

Low enough that it might be a funny first buy on Karma if the lane is long. Or Jayce/Nid.

Can two zekes target eachother? Maybe double targons double zekes gimmick lane's time has come.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Mierenneuker posted:

I didn't know the Dunning-Kruger effect could apply to a forum thread, but here we go.

hey what the hell you traitor you loving bastard this thread deserves to be rated at least 4/5. did you rate the thread 5?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel like this is a metaphor for the honor initiative.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Methanar posted:

day 2 the league withdrawals have not set in. i currently have no desire to play league of legends

today was more alcohol but less meat.

tomorrow is a hike. i am very pale from my steady diet of chalk and living in darkness. i fear for my life

San Fran has lots of great places to trim that scrote hair off your chin btw

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Just got a penta on Yi with the project skin and it was just as amazing as I thought it could be.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Day 3. The league of legends withdrawals are yet to become apparent.

I survived the hike. The sunlight was harsh and oppressive. I yearn for darkness.

I was in a karaoke nightclub. I sang aquas barbie girl and black sabbath iron man to earn the trust of the denizens.

I fear for my life

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I can clearly imagine the customers of the karaoke bar all laughing at Methanar for the first 20 seconds of the song and then one by one slowly turning around and paying attention to their drinks and private conversation, leaving poor Meth alone, singing while staring at the TV, all customers' backs to him

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Teikanmi posted:

San Fran has lots of great places to trim that scrote hair off your chin btw

Also lots of great places if you want to put scrote hair on your chin

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Hey oooooo

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!
Loading into a normal game where 9 people are gold 5 to bronze/unranked, and the last guy is diamond 1, masters last season.

Team 1: G5, B1, Unranked, Unranked, Unranked
Team 2: G5, B1, Unranked, S2, D1

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
camp his rear end

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

:unsmith: :holy: :woop: :hellyeah: :boom:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

iSurrender posted:

Loading into a normal game where 9 people are gold 5 to bronze/unranked, and the last guy is diamond 1, masters last season.

Team 1: G5, B1, Unranked, Unranked, Unranked
Team 2: G5, B1, Unranked, S2, D1

normals mmr is a weird thing

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
played normal once in a reallly long time and I got an amumu who kept dying to jungle camps.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Tired Moritz posted:

played normal once in a reallly long time and I got an amumu who kept dying to jungle camps.

Ah, the old Level W jungle build. No idea why people still do this.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
I had a ranked flex ranging from level literally 12 to plat 3, with a mix of bronze and gold in between. I have no idea how the level 12 even got there but it looked like he'd had like 6 games this season. Obviously ranked flex is always a shitshow, but that seemed especially egregious.

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

foutre posted:

I had a ranked flex ranging from level literally 12 to plat 3, with a mix of bronze and gold in between. I have no idea how the level 12 even got there but it looked like he'd had like 6 games this season. Obviously ranked flex is always a shitshow, but that seemed especially egregious.

Im gonna go with: whatever stats site you used didnt update properly.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

foutre posted:

you cannot even click the ranked button until you are level 30 so the site isn't updating correctly

Falconer
Dec 7, 2003

Did you know, I was THE MOON once!

Yes! You see, one night it turned out the moon had been STOLEN!

The animal people asked ME to take its place as I am so WISE and BRILLIANT!!
Apparently vs. bot games count as a matchmade game in this new event so you can screw around with Bronze 5 level opponents no matter what your actual rank is and still get rewards.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
What the hell is this vs. event and why did riot pick two of the lamest champs for it?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I've been saying for months that it didn't make sense for tank banner of command to have mana and knight's vow to not have cdr. Dunno if I woulda made the changes exactly like they did but at least they pulled their heads out of their butts.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

What the hell is this vs. event and why did riot pick two of the lamest champs for it?
They're the two most popular yolo queue champions so it makes sense to me :v:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh my god riven vs yasuo? really? ahahahahahahaha

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

this whole thing is a fuckibg trap anyone who willingly subjects them self to this is toxic and this entire event is just a honeypot to ban yasuo and riven mains

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pog boyfriend posted:

this whole thing is a fuckibg trap anyone who willingly subjects them self to this is toxic and this entire event is just a honeypot to ban yasuo and riven mains

in an alternate timeline sure but we live in the trump timeline

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I've lost probably 40 out of my last 45 games over the last week. Don't try to play while you have a massive infection and fever because your brain doesn't work good.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ghostcrawler: *slamming fist on table* god dammit !! we keep losing our customers to blizzards tf2 ripoff! gently caress! we... we need to get them back somehow... *said with bloodshot eyes* we need to appeal to the jackass dickhead fuckhole demographic. does anyone - anyone - have an idea how to win these people over?!

*the dark lord mephistopheles, prince of hell meekly raises his hand in a far corner of the room*

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

I'm not letting riot tell me what icon to use and will always duo with someone to guarantee that both yasuo and riven are permanently banned.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Camel Camus posted:

I'm not letting riot tell me what icon to use and will always duo with someone to guarantee that both yasuo and riven are permanently banned.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
I'm so disappointed that the riven/yasuo skins weren't troll rewards for the new honor system like people thought

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I am so bummed

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Day 4. League of legends is now a distant memory.

I witnessed the Endless Water for the first time and crossed the gate bridge of golden. I imbibed octenial fermented preparations at a vintner's abode. There was a nice dog.

I performed a bizarre ritual they called 'tektonic dance'. It involved several glowsticks and strange acoustic rhythms.

I fear for my life

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
you should make kisses with someone cute, and also log off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!
Tell us more about the dog.

• Locked thread