Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

I do hate being lied on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Who has been lying on Trump? You show me that person.

mik
Oct 16, 2003
oh

mdemone posted:

(Swamp Creatures)

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

I can't help but think that Mllemaster is a conservative parody account of da share z0ne

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

mdemone posted:

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

mik posted:

(Swamp Creatures)

(((Swamp Creatures)))

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

mdemone posted:

It sure as hell isn't Melania.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

There Bias Two posted:

I gotta give him some credit for changing his tone, even if it is too little, too late.

Well, wait and see if he actually is changing his tone and not talking poo poo like he is 100% of the time.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

amanasleep posted:

At the tender age of 69, Nugent has decided to be...

Nice.
:tipshat:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

There Bias Two posted:

He really seems to think the investigators would be running through the streets, shouting at the top of their lungs the moment​ they found credible evidence, doesn't he?

No, but his base does. He's just facilitating them believe it's true.

He's a stupid old man but he knows how to manipulate the Trumpsters.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
e: gently caress beaten

mik posted:

(Swamp Creatures)

What they really meant: ((Swamp Creatures))

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

canepazzo posted:

No, but his base does. He's just facilitating them believe it's true.

He's a stupid old man but he knows how to manipulate the Trumpsters.

Which takes little to no skill because they've been pre-chewed for him by the RWM.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
no it's three

((( )))

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
TODAY IS GONNA BE A GOOD DAY

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875690204564258816p

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Nope. gently caress ted nugent.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Just like how you can go around the investigators, eh Donny?

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Oh no, what will we do if all those Russian bots, sycophants, and (lol) journalists have unfiltered access to president's Id? :jerkbag:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...m=.53c500906ae7

Huh.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

There Bias Two posted:

Just like how you can go around the investigators, eh Donny?

I really wonder if he genuinely thinks that everyone that follows him is a fan of his. I have notifications pushed to my phone as texts every time he posts, and it's definitely not because I'm a fan. I just wanna see the tweets before he has a chance to delete them.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

My Powerful Social Media

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

He's still wrong about a lot of things, just not as wrong as Trump is.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Robviously posted:

(((Swamp Creatures)))

Mods?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Zuck should acquire Twitter and flag every Trump post as Fake News

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Munkeymon posted:

He wasn't born in the states so he was never eligible outside of a constitutional amendment. Granted, that would have been a lot more doable then with a popular potential candidate, but still, that was the weirdest part of the show for me because, uh, well no fuckin' duh becaue you just made a big fuckin' deal about him being an immigrant so thanks for singing about a forgone conclusion???

Anyone residing in the U.S. who was a citizen when the Constitution was adopted was eligible to be President. That is also one of the conditions written in the constitution.

Nobody talks about it anymore because it isn't relevant, but Hamilton could have been President.

Edit: Beaten many times. Need to refresh.

Leon Trotsky 2012 fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Jun 16, 2017

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Medullah posted:

I really wonder if he genuinely thinks that everyone that follows him is a fan of his. I have notifications pushed to my phone as texts every time he posts, and it's definitely not because I'm a fan. I just wanna see the tweets before he has a chance to delete them.

Unfollow Trump and follow @RealPressSecBot!

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Autism Sneaks posted:

Unfollow Trump and follow @RealPressSecBot!

Last I checked he didn't do every tweet by Donnie, plus I wouldn't have an immediate record of the misspelled ones.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Is his goal to make the seemingly absurd lawsuit claiming twitter is now official government statements as easy for him to lose as possible?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

amanasleep posted:

At the tender age of 69, Nugent has decided to be...

Nice.

So all it took was for a politician to get shot? I wonder what he'd have thought if his vaunted civil war ever did happen.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

evilmiera posted:

So all it took was for a politician to get shot? I wonder what he'd have thought if his vaunted civil war ever did happen.

It is that a politician on his side got shot

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Medullah posted:

Last I checked he didn't do every tweet by Donnie, plus I wouldn't have an immediate record of the misspelled ones.

Doesn't the name kind of tip you off that it's a bot that uses the exact same spelling?

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Fintilgin posted:

Ugh, this sucks. His hardcore base might have liked him more, but the election was awfully close, and I think this would have been brutal with undecided/last minute voters.

Anyone who had access to this and didn't release it is now on my blame list for this loving nightmare. :mad:

It sucks but you can't blame them. I wouldn't release poo poo if I would be sued for $5 million bucks and never work in my industry again.

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

The hourly WaPo revelation and twitter rants are fun, but keep in mind that Trump won last November and he won completely. He got everything he wanted winning the highest office in the land. That it's making him desperately unhappy is irrelevant, he was going to be unhappy anyway. All the small digs about his twitter bots and videotapes highlights the extent of his victory as we're forced to waste our time and attention on an undeserving narcissist. He'll likely die clutching a 2016 electoral college map and honestly believing he was one the best Presidents ever.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Quick question? Do the fact that the majority whip is in the ICU and/or Dolt 45 calling the senates bill "mean" (which apparently pissed off a ton of lawmakers) impact the odds of the house passing the senates version of the bill?

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Agents are GO! posted:

Quick question? Do the fact that the majority whip is in the ICU and/or Dolt 45 calling the senates bill "mean" (which apparently pissed off a ton of lawmakers) impact the odds of the house passing the senates version of the bill?

Depending on how long Scalise stays in the hospital, they may have to get rid of the lifetime maximum provision on workplace plans.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Nocturtle posted:

The hourly WaPo revelation and twitter rants are fun, but keep in mind that Trump won last November and he won completely. He got everything he wanted winning the highest office in the land. That it's making him desperately unhappy is irrelevant, he was going to be unhappy anyway. All the small digs about his twitter bots and videotapes highlights the extent of his victory as we're forced to waste our time and attention on an undeserving narcissist. He'll likely die clutching a 2016 electoral college map and honestly believing he was one the best Presidents ever.

Who cares what he thinks while taking his final breath? He'll always be delusional, so it doesn't really matter.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lmao he even lies about how many twitter followers he has, which we can check as easily as we look at his tweets, and half of those are fake anyway. Can he say anything without lying? Could he just say "my name is Donald trump" without lying somehow along the way?

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

is there a story coming out later today about how many bots follow and retweet his account?

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

empty whippet box posted:

Could he just say "my name is Donald trump" without lying somehow along the way?

Well his real name is Drumpf so...:haw:

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

There Bias Two posted:

Who cares what he thinks while taking his final breath? He'll always be delusional, so it doesn't really matter.

Yeah. As much fun as it might be to make him mad, having dealt with those with narcissist tendencies (on a medical/care level) there really is nothing good about his suffering.

He's hurt a lot of people, but it is because he is mentally hosed up (to use a medical term). He should be seeing a therapist and not have access to most any of his funds so he can get his life together or he will just keep hurting people around him until the day he dies. And even then he'll probably never be "normal", just functional.

His money and all the people who cover for him due to it are what keeps him from re-evaluating himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

You can search Twitter using the search box below or return to the homepage.

That was deleted fast? What did it say, and which White House Lawyer has got Trump's password?

• Locked thread