Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

trickybiscuits posted:

WOW. Don't trust motherfucking Alex Jones EVER.

A friend of mine pulled out the "the Left needs to tone down the rhetoric" bit tonight. It turns out he doesn't know anything about Alex Jones. Can somebody link me to some video clips that are both horrifying and completely normal for his show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1DbdwShMnw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875698062030778368

Oh god lol

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Comstar posted:

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

You can search Twitter using the search box below or return to the homepage.

That was deleted fast? What did it say, and which White House Lawyer has got Trump's password?

Still loads for me.

"The Fake News Media hates when I use what has turned out to be my very powerful Social Media - over 100 million people! I can go around them"

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pellisworth posted:

I mean, is the piss tape even illegal? Not even that gross other than spiting Obama. Sexual assault and viewing women as sexual objects is a lot worse.

If any of the sex workers involved were trafficked, it's a felony in the US with universal jurisdiction. I'd almost think Putin or whoever is doing the blackmailing would be sure to make that a reality. It makes it better blackmail, and all the old creepy sex tourists of the world don't think about it because they don't think any laws (either nation or of decency) apply to them.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

trickybiscuits posted:

WOW. Don't trust motherfucking Alex Jones EVER.

A friend of mine pulled out the "the Left needs to tone down the rhetoric" bit tonight. It turns out he doesn't know anything about Alex Jones. Can somebody link me to some video clips that are both horrifying and completely normal for his show?
Any time he calls up Tommy Robinson in Engerland to talk about No Go Zones (Tommy Robinson is a vile little racist bullshitter).

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

So, that fire in the UK was caused by lax regulation and the company trying to save 5000 pounds by using materials that aren't permitted for high rises in the US and Germany because they catch on fire like a waterfall of flame. It likely killed triple digits of people.

This is, perhaps, not the best time to tout how great it is not to regulate anything.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Look if you don't want to die in a high rise fire you just read yelp reviews to find out which buildings haven't already burnt down and don't live in those duh. No need for government tyranny here.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

New York New York parody opportunity here:

Regulations down and jobs are way up!

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

The right will devour itself, apparently. Fallout from past week's Anti-anti-fascist demonstration where the Oatkeepers ran off a memelord who showed up.

They were good memes, Brad.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/06/15/alt-right-declares-flame-war-oath-keepers

Curious what PJ has to say about the last paragraphs in particular:

quote:

The martial skill set bragged about by Oath Keepers, and the inclusion of anti-Muslim conspiracy theories into its worldview, showed its head in the physical space when ACT For America — an anti-Muslim hate group listed by the SPLC — asked the organization to provide security for its “March Against Sharia” rallies last weekend. Oath Keepers was eager to oblige, and its members, including Rhodes, were seen at several rallies carrying long guns and attempting to rub shoulders with law enforcement, who until the election of Donald Trump were frequently on the other end of Oath Keepers’ barrels.

This occurs as various long-standing divisions between far right groups appear to be breaking down in favor of loose coalitions in opposition to the looming specter of Black Lives Matter and “Antifa,” which was effective in mobilizing attendance at the Houston event.

Whether Amad, This Is Texas, and the various other “Patriot” and militia types in question are directly affiliated with Rhodes and the Oath Keepers, these incidents do tend to corroborate warnings from various watchdog groups about the threat posed by militia and “Patriot” groups appearing heavily armed at protests.

Leon Sumbitches fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Jun 16, 2017

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Is his goal to make the seemingly absurd lawsuit claiming twitter is now official government statements as easy for him to lose as possible?

Goal implies facts not in evidence. He's got the attention span of a chihuahua.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/875698134055346176

:wtc:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I would ask if he knows those job numbers and economic recovery reports are from Obama's presidency but we all know the orange baby has no concept of delayed responses

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

There Bias Two posted:

Who cares what he thinks while taking his final breath? He'll always be delusional, so it doesn't really matter.

People are breathlessly waiting on his every tweet, so it's hard to claim people don't care what he thinks. It's a sad situation.

Clearly he needs to see a therapist, but he got a lifetime's worth of validation from the American public last Nov so good luck getting him to go.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

rkajdi posted:

If any of the sex workers involved were trafficked, it's a felony in the US with universal jurisdiction. I'd almost think Putin or whoever is doing the blackmailing would be sure to make that a reality. It makes it better blackmail, and all the old creepy sex tourists of the world don't think about it because they don't think any laws (either nation or of decency) apply to them.

There is zero chance the women in the video are still alive.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Radish posted:

Look if you don't want to die in a high rise fire you just read yelp reviews to find out which buildings haven't already burnt down and don't live in those duh. No need for government tyranny here.

Also they added that poo poo to the sides of the building so it would be less of an 'eyesore' for the rich folks in neighboring buildings.

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

This is just so tone-deaf. The country is tearing itself apart. Not just because of his stupid investigation. There is violence and injustice and inequality everywhere you can look, as far as the eye can see. He's just so loving oblivious.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875701471999864833

Wait what

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875701471999864833

This feels like an admission

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

What the gently caress?

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
I AM POWERED BY FOLLOWERS, MY LIFE IS ONLY VINDICATED WHEN I AM RETWEETED AND LIKED. Jesus, we already have a Millennial President and he isn't even the right age for it to work.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

So he admits he's under investigation?

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

EugeneJ posted:

What the gently caress?

Rosenstein, the man he ordered to give him a fig leaf that he threw away at the first opportunity.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.

Dear Rod Rosenstein,

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I hope Trump vents his frustration over his inability to fire Mueller by firing Rosenstein

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

He's still trying to say it was all Rosenstein's idea, after already saying it was all his idea and Rosenstein's advice didn't matter.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

lol rosenstein

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Crabtree posted:

I AM POWERED BY FOLLOWERS, MY LIFE IS ONLY VINDICATED WHEN I AM RETWEETED AND LIKED. Jesus, we already have a Millennial President and he isn't even the right age for it to work.

I gave an older person in my family a tablet a couple years ago so they could watch YouTube videos and stream music

Hadn't seen them in a while, and we started talking politics

"God drat libtards and their Fake News!"

What have I done :psyduck:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Continue to alienate your cabinet and national apparatuses, you crazy old bastard. Shine on.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Crabtree posted:

Jesus, we already have a Millennial President and he isn't even the right age for it to work.

What is a millennial president?

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/16/...re-iphone-share

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Fuckin :lol:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/875702427936325632

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Coulter is going to be pissed.

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

I think of all the tweets he's made, this would have to be the dumbest and most self-defeating. What a loving moron.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

Boon posted:

What is a millennial president?
A president who puts undue importance on social media.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I'm fine with him breaking promises like that one.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Die you old orange gently caress you are a waste of life.

Anzat
Dec 3, 2003
There can be only NONE!

Someone should probably tell ICE.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Flayer posted:

A president who puts undue importance on social media.

Do millenials do that?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

My friend works for ICE and they're so understaffed they have unleashed unlimited overtime and they have no way of deporting everyone they get phone calls about it.

That's right, it could be worse.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Radish posted:

I'm fine with him breaking promises like that one.

I'll believe it when ICE stops using protection/deferment lists as targeting data.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Boon posted:

Do millenials do that?

Well thanks to Trump we now have people seriously scared that if they don't make nice to the President HE'S GONNA TWEET MEAN THINGS ABOUT THEM! Which should be the most laughable thing ever, and yet it somehow isn't.

It is part of the projected Millennial image that we care about social media standing and follower size, so we could always just shift it to the boomers who are actually showing this the most.

But seriously, did Obama ever really brag about his social media presence as one of his good traits? Or a reason you can't attack him because he has so many followers?

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Jun 16, 2017

• Locked thread