Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

:ssh: it will involve some variation of "But the bitch DESERVED it (even if I didn't do it but if I had it would have been fine because she was a bitch)", Trunko.

You know this in your heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
lol best thing about idiotic scumbags in america is that they're so, so loving close to just being full on loving racist, sexist bigots constantly

americans' greatest talent might hiding their prejudices with a veneer of "...but I'm not a ___ist" so thin that it's basically invisible like a loving star trek force field

basically anyone who goes a trump rally, a la "I'm not a racist but I just think black people can't always be looking for handouts!!!"

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

"You push your wife ONE TIME and she gets to just call the cops?"

"Yeah they might not have been conscious, but they went up to his hotel room and everyone knows...well...the implication."

I get that most of you are doing a 'bit' but I don't give a poo poo. Way to be garbage.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Tiny Deer posted:

"You push your wife ONE TIME and she gets to just call the cops?"

"Yeah they might not have been conscious, but they went up to his hotel room and everyone knows...well...the implication."

I get that most of you are doing a 'bit' but I don't give a poo poo. Way to be garbage.

This is what court is for. There are 2 sides to every story.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Alright I take back my joke about the odd legal-system-hating guy, you two are making it weird

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tiny Deer posted:

And yet I remain horrifically unbanned, shambling through this hellhole of "But what if women ARE lying whores? I'm just asking questions for lols!"

Post a proper banme or stop whining about it, loser

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Post a proper banme or stop whining about it, loser

That'd be cheating.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Brill Corbsby lol Bulk Crumbly lmao Binky Corblesborp hahahahaha

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

PS GBS hates women

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

PS GBS hates women

Haha it's funny because no one cares!

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Including, to be quite honest, me, because I am just trying to see what does qualify as bannable anymore while still technically being a dogwhistle.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

I mean, it's a joke, but if you alienate 50% of possible posters right off the bat as a hee-larious joke...that's still 50% of posters alienated.

So I guess the joke is ultimately on Lowtax.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tiny Deer posted:

Including, to be quite honest, me, because I am just trying to see what does qualify as bannable anymore while still technically being a dogwhistle.
The only bannable offense is being a white conservative due to BIAS

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Nice melt-down about Cosby's felt-up

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

The only bannable offense is being a white conservative due to BIAS

Gosh you're just WHACKY.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Tiny Deer posted:

:ssh: it will involve some variation of "But the bitch DESERVED it (even if I didn't do it but if I had it would have been fine because she was a bitch)", Trunko.

You know this in your heart.

Yeah I know villans talk like that on movies and stuff but do you really think this additude is institutionalize and accepted by our law enforcement professionals?

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Trunko posted:

Yeah I know villans talk like that on movies and stuff but do you really think this additude is institutionalize and accepted by our law enforcement professionals?

First explain what an additude is

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Tiny Deer posted:

First explain what an additude is

it's what radical mathletes have, dude

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Cubone posted:

it's what radical mathletes have, dude

Nice

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Trunko posted:

hes got a terminal case of college politics

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Teikanmi posted:

lol best thing about idiotic scumbags in america is that they're so, so loving close to just being full on loving racist, sexist bigots constantly

americans' greatest talent might hiding their prejudices with a veneer of "...but I'm not a ___ist" so thin that it's basically invisible like a loving star trek force field

basically anyone who goes a trump rally, a la "I'm not a racist but I just think black people can't always be looking for handouts!!!"

Hi Otto.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

new phone who dis posted:

Cosby is probably guilty but the way they're going about this is shady. They told him for his testimony and settlement with the victim they wouldn't pursue charges, so he admitted to poo poo nobody ever would have in a criminal investigation, then after that DA died, the new one wanted to make a name for themsleves and pretended like the previous agreement never happened, but they're still using his testimony from it.

Ya this happens all the time and it's always hilarious.

" Oh yes please don't mistrust us, the harmless justice system, we've never screwed over anyone and maybe never will."

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Wait so is the the Justice system a big evil over powered monster ready to pounce and unjustly punish men? Or a ineffectual corrupt hodge-podge of women hating good ol boys high fiving the rapists behind everybody's backs?

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

I'm still having a hard time believing this is real...

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
justice is blind, also talk poo poo get hit

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I like the episode where Cliff decides to teach Theo a lesson about the real world

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

IT BURNS posted:

Now just imagine that's the last thing you remember hearing before passing out and waking up with a sore rear end in a top hat

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Trunko posted:

Wait so is the the Justice system a big evil over powered monster ready to pounce and unjustly punish men? Or a ineffectual corrupt hodge-podge of women hating good ol boys high fiving the rapists behind everybody's backs?

It's both because the people who say this stuff are budding fascists :umberto:

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
American law should be like Phoenix Wright. All trials should take place one day before the statute of limitations expires, all the witnesses should be wacky characters, the judge should be a goofy old man who believes anything anyone tells him, and you should be able to break Cosby's psychlocks with a magical definitely not Japanese amulet.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Trunko posted:

It's like a big intimidating person who pretends to get in your good graces and then when you aren't expecting it the person betrays you and then ruins your life forever.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Trunko posted:

We living in the post-facts world man, it's whatever you want it to be!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Chomp8645 posted:

They find themselves paralyzed, unable to act when dealing with Cosby.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

IT BURNS posted:

One of the onlookers says "hey hey hey" back at him so.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
My favorite part of that video is that he's fat and bug eyed it really captures the psychosis

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

FactsAreUseless posted:

PS GBS hates women

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
So is using your fame or money or power to coerce a women into engaging in sexual activity with you now considered a rape?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Trunko posted:

So is using your fame or money or power to coerce a women into engaging in sexual activity with you now considered a rape?

Well yeah if you use your physical power to force someone to have sex with you that's definitely rape

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
"Have sex with me or you're fired" is rape

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I meant like power in the sense of authority

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew