Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

"fire" jared kushner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/867517225820966912

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

crazy cloud posted:

the future grad student in year 75 After Escalator doing zhir dissertation on the trump era will have a devastating setback when they're missing such a large chunk of primary source text!!

On the Something Awful internet forums' sub-forum known as "C-SPAM: The goblins nest", one thread would end up changing history. This thread, known by many names but consistently referred to as the "TRUMP!" thread*, would drive the nail into the coffin that was the Trump Presidency by serving as the host of the now infamous "Piss Tape."

*So referred now by scholars due to the tendency for its posters to post and then quote, without end or purpose, the word "TRUMP!". There was considerable debate between scholars over whether to call it the "Ed Balls" or "Jeb!" thread, but these alternatives have since fallen out of favor.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wtf the awesome ben photoahop did it

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

BONGHITZ posted:

what was the photo shoppe?

It was martin luther king smiling down from the heavens as a us rep got whipped

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

the only violence for friend ben is cutting into peopls brains

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

that photoshop was funny and good

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

still wanna know what high_elf.gifv is from

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Addamere posted:

same

don't hide this poo poo peoples

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

JosefStalinator posted:

On the Something Awful internet forums' sub-forum known as "C-SPAM: The goblins nest", one thread would end up changing history. This thread, known by many names but consistently referred to as the "TRUMP!" thread*, would drive the nail into the coffin that was the Trump Presidency by serving as the host of the now infamous "Piss Tape."

*So referred now by scholars due to the tendency for its posters to post and then quote, without end or purpose, the word "TRUMP!". There was considerable debate between scholars over whether to call it the "Ed Balls" or "Jeb!" thread, but these alternatives have since fallen out of favor.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

pyrotek posted:

the only violence for friend ben is cutting into peopls brains

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

that photoshop was funny and good

Not all good can stay

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what happened to old thread?

can someone dig up those links posted about african americans beginning to arm themselves and whites/nra being very frightened about it? i know i either posted or quoted a couple but i cannot click on the old thread to find it, tia

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Turdfuzz posted:

hey gently caress u bump

:-*

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Zyla posted:

im excited to be the founder of the trump thread that contains the piss tape

Start pouring that victory wine now

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

eonwe posted:

ron paul blimp

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Addamere posted:

what happened to old thread?

can someone dig up those links posted about african americans beginning to arm themselves and whites/nra being very frightened about it? i know i either posted or quoted a couple but i cannot click on the old thread to find it, tia

doin't post about this poo poo

if the right/NRA realizes liberals and minorities are buying guns they'll crack down again

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
im the scholar that insists that Jeb! bush becoming a meme on the somethingawful forums has cultural and historical significance

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
well my burrito got cold but i managed to take like 18 extremely gigantic bong rips like that qt elf lady and i don't care at all i'm gonna eat this whole burrito and it's gonna be wonderful

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

dont troll me ok

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
:firstpost:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
good nite nite crew, im glad i giot 2 see ur death and rebirth once more

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lowtax did somethingawful

somethingawful did 4chan

4chan did trump

trump did pisstape

He played the long game to create the best content the internet will ever see, just you wait

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

JosefStalinator posted:

im the scholar that insists that Jeb! bush becoming a meme on the somethingawful forums has cultural and historical significance

im the guy on the right

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
what if the wu tang clan secret is the piss tape? :thunk: would u reveal it?

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Addamere posted:

Wolfram's World

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
well great now I can't go to bed until page 69

Sonictic
Sep 11, 2003

marquise bossyfangs mcsekret

Addamere posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKPjFC7O6-U

HAPPY NOW?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

JosefStalinator posted:

im the scholar sneaking up on that scholar about to give them a wedige for being a huge Jeb! sympathizing nerd

once ur done with ur swirlie maybe realize that he's a sociopath nobody who deserves his fate as a joke

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
now i wanna publish something on internet forums and politics so i can be a regular reviewer on future papers that study the topic and laugh at them and offer them feedback about their impure and unsophisticated knowledge of CSPAM memes

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
new trump thred, what'd you do you absolute madmen?!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I've got a Chrome tab with a twitter search for #peepeetape at all times to serve as my early warning system. I'll know as soon as I see like (1000) in that title.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

pyrotek posted:

same

don't hide this poo poo peoples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKPjFC7O6-U&t=322s

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Squizzle posted:

so many gifs

lost

like tears in piss

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zyla posted:

Not all good can stay

natures first green is gold

pissssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
i for one am excited that we have a new thread because I can start over and make insightful, meaningful posts instead of constantly shitposting

• Locked thread