Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

if hannitys career dies before the end of the month 2017 is the best year

same but minus s career

e:

prez donald j trump
hates the nation just south
but what he adores
is slave piss in his mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I honestly think Hillary could have won if she just asked Trump geography questions during the debates.

"Donald, is Qatar a good or bad country? Where is it located?"

Oh man he would have hosed that chair to pieces.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Jazerus posted:

day crew

nite crew

💀DEATH CREW💀

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i'm jon goblikon

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
what?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

meet girls at the store posted:

Wait now how am I supposed to know how many days Trump had been president?

Is he gonna be president forever?

http://howlonghasdonaldtrumpbeenpresident.com/

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nichael posted:

lol remember when he threatened to kill his political opponent twice rofl

he became president of the United States in that moment, period

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

D1E posted:

I honestly think Hillary could have won if she just asked Trump geography questions during the debates.

for some bizarre reason no one has ever gone the whole factual-questions thing with trump ever, across two loving years

hundreds of journalists and not one has tried to embarrass him by asking him basic questions about factual knowledge

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SPEEE-AK UUUP.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

for some bizarre reason no one has ever gone the whole factual-questions thing with trump ever, across two loving years

hundreds of journalists and not one has tried to embarrass him by asking him basic questions about factual knowledge

nah that one guy did and trump was like 'i'll know it when im prez AND i'll learn it faster than you ever could'

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

D1E posted:

this all could have been resolved with a series of seven lincoln-douglas style debates

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

he became president of the United States in that moment, period

which moment? the first where he said second amendment people could take care of clinton, or the second where he said he'd like to see her without body guards? I'm leaning towards the first tbh

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
facts dont matter anymore

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

cooking is one of life's fine pleasures and everyone should learn how to cook at least several things

a moment where you can just get away from everything, the endless hypermanufacturion, and create something special and ephemeral and scrumptious for yourself and only yourself (and some of your loved ones)

learning to cook is awesome, it's like a socially useful skill that you can still utilize when drunk like being a soldier or diplomat but without the pay or hours

in case of apoclpsoe times of course

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

wanna survive in a seige or the post-apocalypse? learn to fix shoes, or refill lighters

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Zas posted:

nah that one guy did and trump was like 'i'll know it when im prez AND i'll learn it faster than you ever could'

wasn't it actually a right wing pundit who did this? and yeah, donny did answer like that. and people believed him. they still believe him.

we're doomed lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

D1E posted:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

me irl

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

cooking is one of life's fine pleasures and everyone should learn how to cook at least several things

a moment where you can just get away from everything, the endless hypermanufacturion, and create something special and ephemeral and scrumptious for yourself and only yourself (and some of your loved ones)

yea one of the best decisions ive made in the past couple years was buying my cast iron pan. i also picked up a pressure cooker a few weeks ago which i am extremely excited to start using

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

when u decide to multiclass ur high elf

nah i bard kitted: blade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93ASUImTedo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

learning to cook is awesome, it's like a socially useful skill that you can still utilize when drunk like being a soldier or diplomat but without the pay or hours

in case of apoclpsoe times of course

*pop scienceishly* cooking is what made us humans instead of grunting apes, it unlocked the power of our brains and our social connections

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/875941461803638784

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
argh, so many posts lost in the widn :(

anything new happened

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol bard

have fun getting beaten to death with ur own lute

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

"Qatar? that's definitely something we're looking into. when I was elected in the biggest electoral, you know, they said it couldn't be done, Hillary has a fire wall, the pundits and fake news media, very unfair, but an electoral college landslide."

*waits for next question*

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i pmd this story to orchata because im drunk but im just gonna share it hre

i have an older gay uncle named brian and because im from the midwest all my cousins ahve asked me as they approached their late teans/early twenties if brian was gay

and my response has always been: "Do you think a single man with a baby grand piano in his magnificently appointed condo with a tiny dog is gay? Yes or no?" and then they thinka bout it for a sec and lol and go "holy poo poo how did i not know brian was gay?"

anyway brian figuredo ut i liked men when i was like in 5th grade so when iw as 19 he invited me to his friend Zorba's party. Zorba owned a shitload of businesses and also an entire floor of some condo building that happened to be below one of the bigger players for the cubs in the early 2000's

my uncle invites me to this party and these older gay dudes in their 40's/50's are grinding mad weed. like, just taking fistfuls of dank nugs and rubbing them into a wire spaghetti strainer and rolling them into huge joints. fancy joints. like, the joint papers had wires in them so you could pull the wire out as it burned as a built in roach clip. we smoked mad loving weed and they let me rolla joint but i was like 19 at the time and i hadnt smoked much weed by then and i did a poo poo job but they were nice about it.

also fro some reason at this party there were a bunch of old ladies in their 70's/80's. i do not know why.

anyway, after we smoke like 6 joints a loving string quartet from the chicago symphony orchestra shows up and plays a private concert. IT RULED. i was high as gently caress and they wer great.

anyway, one of the older ladies apparently knew my mom and called her so the next day i had a massive weed hangover and i get a call from my mom

CUMSHITTER YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO SMOKE WEED

yeah mom! i got high and listened to a private concert for the loving chicago symphony orhestra what a loving fiend i am back off!!!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

anything new happened

we were lied to about the imminent release of the piss tape

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Zas posted:

and im glad he did, and everything is normal now

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

:yeah:

I'm gonna try the mayonnaise for grilled cheese the next time we have uh. money for bread and cheese lmao

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Nope nope nope nope nope

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

NecroMonster posted:

no one should make death threats against congress people

yeah just do it if yur gonna, dont warn the internet first

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Kurtofan posted:

anything new happened
actual news:

trump is fleecing the us government at the tune of at least 50 million a year directly to his own coffers, is 600+ million in debt as an individual alone, his companies are billions in the negative. the implication is that he's too terrible of a person to ask for bailouts from anyone but putin's buddies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

tho to be fair in my current campaign I have one player playing a Bard and he's a serious loving terror

he's also a graduate student in music and so he'll bust out gorgeous songs to support his actions and of course if my player does something like that he's getting his way

but also he gives everybody else a ton of d6 rolls for everything you can imagine

• Locked thread