Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

JosefStalinator posted:

baldurs gate 1 and 2 were basically the perfect RPG's and its all kinda been downhill since then

nah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

JosefStalinator posted:

baldurs gate 1 and 2 were basically the perfect RPG's and its all kinda been downhill since then

guess you never heard of a little game called dragon age 2 :smugdon:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Typo posted:

so I was out eating dinner with a group of people and one of them was russian lady who immigrated couple years ago, the topic turned over to politik and someone was like "so do u believe russia hacked the election" and she was like "lol no, every1 always accuse russia of evil stuff it's not true"

yeah, there is definitely russophobia in america

seriouisly lol at the red scare

its all gonna come out that its bs

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

i made a cleric/wizard once in bg1 and boy is there a reason they stopped letting you advance in two classes at once in 3rd edition

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I've been enormously enjoying 5e and I don't give a poo poo what the Ben Jacobs broken glasses swirlie nerd crowd has to say about it

Barbarians are pretty goddamned game breaking but of course something always is

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

powerball?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

the whole idea of grilled cheese is you melt the cheese at the same time that you toast the bread and the cooking fat (butter, mayo, whatever) helps with this process so you get a good balance of hot, crispy, and gooey, instead of soggy or dry or burnt

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
It's called grilled cheese but has anyone actually grilled one on a barbecue?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im building a collection of UI design in legend of galactic heroes

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
quote this if you have a hillbilly fridge filled with condiments and noactual food and you stare into it sometimes thinking hwo youre gonna make food out of 7 kind sof mustard and a bunch of empty jalapeno pepper containers

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

don't say that in the mirror three times or you become her sugoi boyfriendo

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
instead of a grilled cheese sandwich, you can enjoy cucumber slices with a few drops of tapatio on them for a spicy summer treat

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Typo posted:

so I was out eating dinner with a group of people and one of them was russian lady who immigrated couple years ago, the topic turned over to politik and someone was like "so do u believe russia hacked the election" and she was like "lol no, every1 always accuse russia of evil stuff it's not true"

I like how it's an open question whether Russia involved, much like similar open questions like does evolution exist, or do humans impact climate change.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

meet girls at the store posted:

It's called grilled cheese but has anyone actually grilled one on a barbecue?

if you try this then get something like sourdough, not sliced sandwich bread

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

my rush to secure the thread made me forget this forum doesnt let op's change the title at will

:smith:

I have some funny ideas

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Baloogan posted:

u should do eva instead ther arent 20013482 episodes

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the whole point of grilled cheese is that it's simple cuisine for poor people

having d-luxe grilled cheese is like having haute cuisine borscht or some poo poo

dumb as hell

you know instinctively, as a human, how to make proper grilled cheese

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I've been enormously enjoying 5e and I don't give a poo poo what the Ben Jacobs broken glasses swirlie nerd crowd has to say about it

Barbarians are pretty goddamned game breaking but of course something always is

tbh id rather barbarians be game breaking than a magic class. those seem to attract the worst people

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

planescape torment

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ahhh yes my fav bowie vid as it once upon a time triggered my first hypomanic episode which was lovely

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

instead of a grilled cheese sandwich, you can enjoy cucumber slices with a few drops of tapatio on them for a spicy summer treat

uhh :yeah:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JosefStalinator posted:

yep

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zyla posted:

my rush to secure the thread made me forget this forum doesnt let op's change the title at will

I have some funny ideas

just send ZDR like 30 messages an hour and e'll change it

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Nichael posted:

guess you never heard of a little game called dragon age 2 :smugdon:

DA2 legit has bioware's best character interaction system or whatever in any of their games

it also had the worst characters in any of their games and also everything else was bad so people didn't notice or care about the one real good thing

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Agean90 posted:

tbh id rather barbarians be game breaking than a magic class. those seem to attract the worst people

i'm quite sure the magic classes are totally game breaking in 5e

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

having d-luxe grilled cheese is like having haute cuisine borscht or some poo poo

dumb as hell

:yeah:

an ex MY GIRLFRIEND once made me this abomination with smoked gouda, avocado and tomato.

I said i couldnt eat it.

then threw it away

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Jazerus posted:

don't say that in the mirror three times or you become her sugoi boyfriendo

woh now dont tempt me

powerball
powerball
powerball

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI61MEUT_ak

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Wolfsheim posted:

DA2 legit has bioware's best character interaction system or whatever in any of their games

it also had the worst characters in any of their games and also everything else was bad so people didn't notice or care about the one real good thing

I actually think so too! Except, I like DA2's cast. I've never disliked a Bioware character.

Even after starting The Witcher 3 for the first time and actually playing it through (like 50% done or so), I still think Dragon Age is better lol

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Baloogan posted:

yeah, there is definitely russophobia in america

seriouisly lol at the red scare

its all gonna come out that its bs

it's not a red scare if they're not leftists loogs

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Zyla posted:

I have some funny ideas

look at dis bozo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

JosefStalinator posted:

oh absolutely.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

dumb as hell

there's complicating it by adding a bunch of fancy ingredients, and there's knowing how to cook a proper grilled cheese

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I don't know how to handle a trump thread that I'm caught up with. Just feels weird

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

my method of grilled cheese always comes out evenly toasted and melted all the way through lol

the only person I know who 'spreads' 'butter' on the bread is someone who literally cannot cook anything else so

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
baldurs gate ruled but i felt that giving one of minscs's item slots to a gerbil was not a justifiable handicap to compensate for his amzing stats

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

why

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Wolfsheim posted:

i enjoyed the terrible characters because i never knew how good a fantasy version of its always sunny would be

shame the rest of the game sucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Myron Baloney posted:

I don't know how to handle a trump thread that I'm caught up with. Just feels weird

have you considered :orb:ing?

• Locked thread