Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum
I always thought it must have really sucked working for FEMA when X-Files was big. You spend all day organizing and planning disaster relief for hurricane victims, and everyone thinks you're a shadow government operative working for the alien takeover, or some such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Hobnob posted:

I always thought it must have really sucked working for FEMA when X-Files was big. You spend all day organizing and planning disaster relief for hurricane victims, and everyone thinks you're a shadow government operative working for the alien takeover, or some such.

You think that's over?

It's also risky being a Fish & Wildlife Management officer in some areas. There really are people who will shoot you for being a malevolent government agent.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

The loving census was the subject of conspiracy theories during the Obama administration. I'm not sure there's any government function too innocuous to be turned into one. Are there Post Office conspiracy theories?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Lord Hydronium posted:

The loving census was the subject of conspiracy theories during the Obama administration. I'm not sure there's any government function too innocuous to be turned into one. Are there Post Office conspiracy theories?
When I move I tell USPS my new address so they can forward mail there...they know the movements of everyone in America!

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Welcome Back, Galaxy Geek.

Lord Hydronium posted:

Samurai Sanders posted:

When I move I tell USPS my new address so they can forward mail there...they know the movements of everyone in America!

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Lord Hydronium posted:

Are there Post Office conspiracy theories?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On3cQ0sPvSY&t=18s

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Trump Hate will go up in smoke now that we're going to arm Congresspeople!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Hobnob posted:

Fema does some good stuff, granted, but then they go ahead and build that detention camp under Detroit and you start to see why they get a bum rap.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Why are FEMA agents cleaning up after floods when they themselves are made of water?

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Lord Hydronium posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crying_of_Lot_49

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Lord Hydronium posted:

They're making it hard to send maaaaaail :argh:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!
I looked through the pages since the Sessions testimony and I didn't see this. It's a doozy.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

:sigh:

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Pants Donkey posted:

They're making it hard to send maaaaaail :argh:

This still rules because it is 100% about how Rob Smith, Jr. is a total loving idiot who can't even follow one direction

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Neodoomium posted:

This still rules because it is 100% about how Rob Smith, Jr. is a total loving idiot who can't even follow one direction

If someone described this cartoon to me, I would think it was a Kelly.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Like, how loving dumb do you have to be to put the address orientation the wrong way? They teach you how to write a letter in the second grade.

And no poo poo, they can't mail letters without the correct zip code! Maybe the Post Office is going out of business because half the country are Republicans who are too loving stupid to tie their own shoes.

Also because Republicans deliberately attempted to ruin the Post Office.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Capt. Sticl posted:

I looked through the pages since the Sessions testimony and I didn't see this. It's a doozy.

That noose is way too long. He wouldn't even be suspended above the ground.

They didn't even bring a stool to kick out from under him, this execution is very half-assed.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Plucky lil US stands up to Goliath Cuba.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Out of context, this is pretty loving metal.

gently caress Prickly City's recent whine-capade against "anger as a general concept or emotion". Let's not address the reasons people are angry, or what pushed them to this point, or the effects such anger has. Let's just stand around going "Wow. People are angry. Maybe... they shouldn't be???"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Vib Rib posted:

gently caress Prickly City's recent whine-capade against "anger as a general concept or emotion". Let's not address the reasons people are angry, or what pushed them to this point, or the effects such anger has. Let's just stand around going "Wow. People are angry. Maybe... they shouldn't be???"

Reminds me of the Rally to Restore Sanity in terms of missing the point.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

If you're a regular in the Politoons thread and you're still paying attention to Prickly City you have nobody but yourself to blame. :shrug:

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
I read every comic that gets posted for better or worse

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Don't tempt me, Bruce.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Literally me.

Syrnn
Aug 16, 2004

Huh, Ramirez hadn't struck me as the giantess femdom type. Who knew? :shrug:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I agree Ramirez. That French metalwork was in fact built to last more than a generation.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

ToxicFrog posted:

Jesus is a political cartoonist now? Wasn't the crucifixion bad enough?

Why do you think the Romans needed to nail his hands to a log? Some might say it was cruel, I'd say it was effective. :colbert:

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

cant cook creole bream posted:

I agree Ramirez. That French metalwork was in fact built to last more than a generation.
Ramirez is one of those artists who'd draw something like this then go right back to having the Statue of Liberty roll her eyes and groan haplessly at the waves of immigrants pouring in.
WHAT THIS STATUE STANDS FOR WILL NEVER DIE, also stay out.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Yeah man, never forget that time Castro tried to invade the United States, assassinate our president, and replace our government with a puppet. Bay of, uh, poo poo what was it...

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

TGLT posted:

Yeah man, never forget that time Castro tried to invade the United States, assassinate our president, and replace our government with a puppet. Bay of, uh, poo poo what was it...

There's also the matter of other hostile presidents he's outlasted...

Deport The Irish
Nov 25, 2013

Lord Hydronium posted:

I've always been surprised that there aren't. It's a massive organization that predates the US itself, with its own armed police force, large secure facilities in every major city, access to every address in the country, and knows exactly where you live. Conspiracies should be writing themselves, really.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQRQ5SEtsZU

As I deduced when I was a child: This is the only part of The Sound of Music worth watching.

Fuckt Tupp fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Jun 17, 2017

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

A dead men's pointy shoes cartoon.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Drawing :tinsley: in a featureless white void makes it look like the duck has gone nuts and he's just dressed up in an empty room dishing out lukewarm burns to imaginary kids.

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Jun 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
Besides being a cripplingly depressed alcoholic washed up toon drawer, why does Tinsley hate anything related to education so much? It's such a personal vitriol

• Locked thread