Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JosefStalinator posted:

baldurs gate 1 and 2 were basically the perfect RPG's and its all kinda been downhill since then

idk man i liked kotor 1 and 2 and i have heard good things about planescape and icewind dale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Can anyone link a good summary of what happened with that London tower that went up in flames?

rich people in neighboring towers thought the poor people towers looked ugly

so they had the poor towers covered up with something fancy looking. except the fancy looking stuff was basically napkins soaked in kerosene so everyone baked to death in a giant concrete oven

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:thunk:

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
seriously look at what the DUP and northern irish protestants have on their murals

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's 2:06am

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

I'm glad the US is lacking what 2/3rds of our usual number of ambassadors. we can replace them with celebrities for free!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
on top of that the fire emergency people told everyone in the tower "lol it's concrete just sit there and chill" and a lot of people called htier loved ones saying "your tower is on fire!"

"no its ok they told us to chill here lol. get it? chill here lol we will bef ine"

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

i stand by my opinion that if dup is gonna be part of a ruling coalition sinn fein should take their seats

if you're gonna get the troubles going again anyway might as well make it really dramatic

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

so they had the poor towers covered up with something fancy looking. except the fancy looking stuff was basically napkins soaked in kerosene so everyone baked to death in a giant concrete oven

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Addamere posted:

idk man i liked kotor 1 and 2 and i have heard good things about planescape and icewind dale

yah thats why i said "kinda", like theres obviously other great games but since BG i've been constantly comparing RPG's to them and they're never quite as good

all the games you listed are great too and you should play them

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

triple sulk posted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jazerus posted:

i stand by my opinion that if dup is gonna be part of a ruling coalition sinn fein should take their seats

if you're gonna get the troubles going again anyway might as well make it really dramatic

they refuse to swear loyalty to the 👑 tho

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Addamere posted:

planescape is the kotor2 to bg's kotor 1

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

lol look at this guy in the Wrong Timezone

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

Normie Chomsky has issued a correction as of 08:12 on Jun 17, 2017

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

BeOSPOS posted:

lol look at this guy in the Wrong Timezone

fortunately not for much longer

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Dave Trampier or gtfo

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

that cat doesn't want to kill but he has to

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i could totally see lowtax getting a visit from the government because CSPAM started an IRA donation fund if the troubles come back

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

JosefStalinator posted:

i could totally see lowtax getting a visit from the government because CSPAM started an IRA donation fund if the troubles come back

true story: an international grocery business or some poo poo reused their american pay stubs and left on the "IRA contribution" (shoulda been 401k but whatever) on the pay stub and a bunch of eurofolk thought they were contributing ot he irish republican army and raised a stink over it

also somehow i got hosed in the rear end over this

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

true story: an international grocery business or some poo poo reused their american pay stubs and left on the "IRA contribution" (shoulda been 401k but whatever) on the pay stub and a bunch of eurofolk thought they were contributing ot he irish republican army and raised a stink over it

rofl this would be a really good way to solicit donations illegally

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

good edit

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

cumshitter posted:

cumshitter posted:

on top of that the fire emergency people told everyone in the tower "lol it's concrete just sit there and chill" and a lot of people called htier loved ones saying "your tower is on fire!"

"no its ok they told us to chill here lol. get it? chill here lol we will bef ine"

awesome, sounds like things are going great over there

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
concrete & chill

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

wait was it this thread or the other one where the mayo on grilled cheese convo happened? becaus its a shame to have lost that one, that was good stuff

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
my cats staring out into the darkness in the forest i think theres a creature outside

how big can camel spiders get

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Zas posted:

wait was it this thread or the other one where the mayo on grilled cheese convo happened? becaus its a shame to have lost that one, that was good stuff

its been both

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
^i try

since peopel like my gay sex stories i used to work in the same building that helios was in. they were apparently big with cellphones in like the early 2000's

i used to bang some old chubby programmers fuckboy and one time he invited me over and his sugar daddy was still there. but we wanted to do it. so he came up with the brilliant cover story of both of us going to the bathroom to style my hair and then we left the hairdier on so he couldnt hear us do it

it worked. i came out with giant, ridiculous spikes in my hair and i wa slike "wow i am sure am sweaty from all that hair stuff we did." then the fuckboy moved away and also sent him pictures he had took of us to his sugar daddy and i had a lot of awkward elevator rides with the sugar daddy for like a good 8 months before the business i worked in closed down

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zas posted:

:orb:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

JosefStalinator posted:

my cats staring out into the darkness in the forest i think theres a creature outside

how big can camel spiders get

bigly

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

pricks and prejudice by jane austerity

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"going up?"

*looks at pants*

"no, pretty sure Im going down now"

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
do they have shitposting in prison

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

^i try

since peopel like my gay sex stories i used to work in the same building that helios was in. they were apparently big with cellphones in like the early 2000's

i used to bang some old chubby programmers fuckboy and one time he invited me over and his sugar daddy was still there. but we wanted to do it. so he came up with the brilliant cover story of both of us going to the bathroom to style my hair and then we left the hairdier on so he couldnt hear us do it

it worked. i came out with giant, ridiculous spikes in my hair and i wa slike "wow i am sure am sweaty from all that hair stuff we did." then the fuckboy moved away and also sent him pictures he had took of us to his sugar daddy and i had a lot of awkward elevator rides with the sugar daddy for like a good 8 months before the business i worked in closed down

cuck

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

deadgoon posted:

do they have shitposting in prison