Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Uranium 235 posted:

all those shitposts lost in time, like piss in rain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

prefect posted:

Probably the former, but not right away. You've got to wait for the angry people to settle down and get distracted by other things.

I know it's 2017 but loving hell, how much does it take before people stop noticing the charnel monolith looming crookedly over the heart of their broken empire like god's rotting priapism every morning when they leave the house and head to work?

Cephalocidal has issued a correction as of 11:52 on Jun 17, 2017

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Cephalocidal posted:

I know it's 2017 but loving hell, how much does it take before people stop noticing the charnel monolith casting shadows over the heart of their broken empire like god's rotting priapism every morning when they leave the house and head to work?

There might be an intermediate step where they cover it with a large sheet.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

it's in a mod only forum, not archived

Miss Golightly, I PROTEST!!!! :insertrasicistasiansmileyhere:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I feel like everything I did at congress was for naught now, and that next week I'll have to double down and say zord at least hundred times... And maybe call Mitch a poopy butthole :thunk:

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

it's in a mod only forum, not archived

its detained for evidence we weren't joking

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Cephalocidal posted:

I know it's 2017 but loving hell, how much does it take before people stop noticing the charnel monolith casting shadows over the heart of their broken empire like god's rotting priapism every morning when they leave the house and head to work?

mods. i would be indebted to you forever if you would please change my name to "God's Rotting Priapism"

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

2DCAT posted:

I feel like everything I did at congress was for naught now, and that next week I'll have to double down and say zord at least hundred times... And maybe call Mitch a poopy butthole :thunk:

audio please.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

our posts are under federal investigation

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

JosefStalinator posted:

evidence of what, Posting Crimes

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

fbi there aren't post crimes here, you missed the suck zone

fbi the suck zone is that way

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/16/man-jailed-sharing-photo-dead-grenfell-tower-fire-victim-facebook/

quote:

A man who posted pictures on Facebook of the body of someone believed to have leapt to his death from the Grenfell Tower fire has been jailed for three months.

British law, worst law.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
who is the president

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/LondonFire/status/875806437477294081

the UK's Goodest Dogs are on the case

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Yinlock posted:

our posts are under federal investigation

I basically live out my day under the assumption I am being monitor by one or more agency. CIA/NSA/FBI take your pick.

At one point I was 100% convinced that a group chat with some friends via text message was absolutely being monitored. :tinfoil:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I know people love to give America poo poo about "land of the free" and "ARE FREEDOMS" stuff but it's nice to be reminded why the first amendment is so important

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Michael Bayleaf posted:

who is the president

The Deep State

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I know people love to give America poo poo about "land of the free" and "ARE FREEDOMS" stuff but it's nice to be reminded why the first amendment is so important

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I don't think the first amendment allows you to move dead bodies without permission, but I agree that this was a bad call and the kind of summary justice that should be reserved for the people in charge of that building.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

:same:

quote:

He pleaded guilty at Westminster Magistrates Court to two counts of sending by a public communications network an offending, indecent or obscene matter.

Can British press publish photos such as this, or are they censored as well?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I did a thing posted:

It's probably okay for them to hack into his Ipad and steal the photos.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

I did a thing posted:

I mean they put the brutalised dead face of Gaddafi on the front cover of the Sun but that was like having his head on a pike over traitor's gate, this was someone's relative having their body bag opened so someone could take a picture for facebook.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

prefect posted:

It's probably okay for them to hack into his Ipad and steal the photos.

I wonder how much of that goes on in the U.S. without our knowledge. Not by the government(we know that), but by private business entities.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I did a thing posted:

I wonder how much of that goes on in the U.S. without our knowledge. Not by the government(we know that), but by private business entities.

Tons of it, I'm sure. :smith:

https://twitter.com/JohnJCrace/status/876024753500426241
:downs:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

I did a thing posted:

You probably pressed a button a very long time ago on your iPhone that okayed Google etc. taking every kilobyte of data in your phone that they want.

The fact you can't say "No" but can only say "Not Yet" is like late stage data mining capitalism in UI form.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

evidence of what, Posting Crimes

you know what you did

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
I'm sure there are many people currently earning less than £160,000 that would do the job as well as The Disgraced Liam Fox MP's mates he keeps trying to sell on it.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

JosefStalinator posted:

america is insane

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i can't believe the secret services is looking at my posts

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Kurtofan posted:

i can't believe the secret services is looking at my posts

I wonder if the poster(s?) did this because they were disappointed that C-SPAM hadn't been shut down at midnight like the bogus rumors said.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
*in extremely Obelix voice*

ils sont fous, ces ricains

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/Bermondsey1885/status/875805287730565120

firemen are pretty bummed out about this whole tower inferno too for obvious reasons

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
e: 'ang abouts he's the CETA guy not TTIP/TTP man

jBrereton has issued a correction as of 12:20 on Jun 17, 2017

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Oh poo poo

The cop that murdered Philando Castile was found not guilty yesterday

Everyone expected this, right?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

JosefStalinator posted:

i want to believe. because maybe i could get a job with the feds reading shitposts on the internet.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Oh poo poo

The cop that murdered Philando Castile was found not guilty yesterday

Everyone expected this, right?

"Expected" is a strong word, but it's not that surprising, because America.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
FBI just took the thread because they didn't want to pay ten bucks

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

prefect posted:

"Expected" is a strong word, but it's not that surprising, because America.

I mean yea but cops getting in trouble for murdering innocent people has never been a sure thing in this country

I wonder if BLM is gonna survive the Sessions DOJ

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
did someone do something really foolish in the old trump thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

moist turtleneck posted:

FBI just took the thread because they didn't want to pay ten bucks

plz dont pirate my posts

• Locked thread