Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Stream is up.

Shumagorath posted:

Alright but where on the WEC site should I be trying to get the video? Last year I just took the Ford feed which had Radio as their sound.

I dont know about on the website but in the App theres a "Live Feed" tab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

GET

FUCKIN

PUMPED

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Website just flipped over I'm good.

Is there any race commentary? Might stick with Radio, this guy already sounds less fun.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Hey is this the part where all the Canadians and Europeans complain about gently caress ALL THIS PATRIOTISM HURR HURR

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

Schlesische posted:

We have a discord.

Where are the details for this?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I slept last night, so i'm in for the whole 24. let's do this.

i might even do that discord thing

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i've watched all 24 hours each year since 2010, gonna do the same here as always

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

financially racist posted:

i've watched all 24 hours each year since 2010, gonna do the same here as always

You have my axe

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

JingleBells posted:

Where are the details for this?

Should be in the op, unless i forgot this thread (is in the f1 thread op)

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Are Chase :911:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Welp, I paid for nothing apparently. The app keeps timing out with the login info and the site isn't even loading.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lets go Ferrari!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Wirth1000 posted:

Welp, I paid for nothing apparently. The app keeps timing out with the login info and the site isn't even loading.

:same:

Oh well, I have Fox Sports Go until they unfuck that

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Are you on ios? App works fine for me in Android?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

lmao byoklles already dead

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

financially racist posted:

:same:

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

I hope the red, white, and black car wins

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Oh christ ByKolles.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The website is working fine for me but my brother is also having issues with the iOS app. http://fiawec.com/en/live

Xisticide
Nov 27, 2005
At least it's only a puncture rather than their usual fuel pump fire

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Xisticide posted:

Plenty of time!

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
Hindy saying contact with the CLM and #9 Toyota

CLM was 5th and Toyota 6th when they went out of shot when it happened

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Website wont load for me either. Watching RLM scramble around the booth in the meantime:

http://www.radiolemans.co/

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ferrari is in what category? gt?

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Oh cool, I finally got to the livestream page on the website, the stream just isn't loading. I'm glad I paid 10 euros for this. :thumbsup:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Doc Morbid posted:

Oh cool, I finally got to the livestream page on the website, the stream just isn't loading. I'm glad I paid 10 euros for this. :thumbsup:

The app doesn't recognize the password I just reset so I can only pull the stream up on my TV. I suddenly remembered why I didn't buy the full WEC season this year.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

My brother reports the app has just started working. Web stream still flawless for me so I think it'll be fine once you get it started.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

I managed to log in on the app but it claims I don't have a valid subscription.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

Doc Morbid posted:

After the problems I had with Silverstone and Spa I just didnt bother buying LeMans. I have Eurosport and the RLM studio feed.

I dont know why the dumped the RLM from the official feed; Toby Moody is awful

Seamonster
Apr 30, 2007

IMMER SIEGREICH
I have a working bootleg stream but I'm not sure I'm allowed to advertise that stuff here...

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!
Im pretty mad that I paid 10 euro for a stream that wouldnt let me watch the start on either the app or webpage. I've transitioned to FSgo but come the gently caress on WEC. After 20 attempts to get the website to load i finally got it to the stream page and it has yet to load the stream.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Xisticide posted:

Ah I'm not the only one who immediately assumed that's what it was again.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

kill me now posted:

Im pretty mad that I paid 10 euro for a stream that wouldnt let me watch the start on either the app or webpage. I've transitioned to FSgo but come the gently caress on WEC. After 20 attempts to get the website to load i finally got it to the stream page and it has yet to load the stream.

This is where I'm at right now. I paid 10 euros just to be forced to resort to other means of watching and still missed the start.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Is ByKolls back on track yet or what? I missed the start on the WEC stream (it died when the pace car pulled away) too but at least I had the audio from RLM. Their stream also doesn't disable the mouse cursor like YouTube.

Not going to bother with FS1 but WEC/FIA need to poach some of the UFC's video-on-demand team.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Jun 17, 2017

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

oh hell yeah I got the #68 onboard working, progress has been made (not in the app though, it still claims I haven't bought anything, both on iOS and Android)

If they don't want us to use random pirate streams, it'd be nice if the official poo poo worked properly.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

kill me now posted:

Not only will the stream not load, you can't even get the loving live timing site to work. It's shameful.

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!

Akileese posted:

Not only will the stream not load, you can't even get the loving live timing site to work. It's shameful.

I had no issues with it last year so I don't know how they managed to gently caress it up so bad.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nodoby cares about your stream issues, jesus christ

find a stream or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
How synced up are the RLM team with what I'll see on the main broadcast? Not going to stream from any one car unless a knife fight starts between Ford and Ferrari, but if even if they're significantly better than the new team I'd like to have the video match up at least a little.

• Locked thread