Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I did a thing posted:

:thunk:

so we really are living in a dystopia. its just going to be a slow burn until we reach escape from NY levels, huh?

It starts with convincing people their lives can't be good if other people have good lives. Add a dash of social media vacation pics and we go from "Welfare Queens" to "Why do poor people have refrigerators?" to "I shouldn't have to pay for insurance when I am currently healthy" in the span of about a decade.

I really don't know if there's a reverse. At this point I'm not sure we have brakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

703 posted:

A close second to best pic of Donnie in he 90s, of course only overshadowed by The Dinosaurs dinner party

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
PoTUS hasn't posted and i'm positively pining for a post.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

better food saftey rules preventing me from killing people with rancid meat would have saved lives, but at what cost? there's always a tradeoff

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

:qq: WHY WON'T OLD MONEY ACCEPT ME INTO THEIR SOCIAL CIRCLE :qq:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

NofrikinfuN posted:

It starts with convincing people their lives can't be good if other people have good lives. Add a dash of social media vacation pics and we go from "Welfare Queens" to "Why do poor people have refrigerators?" to "I shouldn't have to pay for insurance when I am currently healthy" in the span of about a decade.

I really don't know if there's a reverse. At this point I'm not sure we have brakes.

i actually wonder whats going to happen when the boomers start dying off from old age massively and millennials still cant afford homes

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cumshitter posted:

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssss

someone do a photoshop of that shot from They Live but when the guy puts on the sunglasses but all the bilboards say TRUMP! or PISS with the urine quote yellow

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Al! posted:

i actually wonder whats going to happen when the boomers start dying off from old age massively and millennials still cant afford homes

we all die :yayclod:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
did the admins change the css while everyone was distracted by the thread closure

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i had boomer parents and they didnt teach me poo poo about finances and didnt set me up financially at all even though they got all the support in the world from their parents and took loans from their parents well into their 40s and i imagine most millenials are in the same boat or worse

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

:eyepop:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

NOT THE #MAGA

(low hanging fruit)

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Al! posted:

Some of the millennials inherit billions and become boolennials, which are even worse than boomers. This cycle will repeat until rich people achieve immortality. At some point the world ends because why would I address global warming when it's causes are so lucrative???

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Earl Sinclair probably would have voted for trump because of how he tells it like it is

atomic johnson
Dec 7, 2000

peeping-tom techie with x-ray eyes

Harald posted:

it's almost like they are weak and strong at the same time

maybe i'm wrong but i would also suggest there is a constant shifting of rhetorical focus

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

NofrikinfuN posted:

Some off the millennials inherit billions and become boolennials, which are even worse than boomers. This cycle will repeat until rich people achieve immortality. At some point the world ends because why would I address global warming when it's causes are so lucrative???

Where do the Willenials come into play

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ArmZ posted:

the tree of posting must occasionally be watered with the blood of threads

:patriot:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

alnilam posted:

Where do the Willenials come into play

[solumnly] we are all willenials now :911:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

2DCAT posted:

I feel like everything I did at congress was for naught now, and that next week I'll have to double down and say zord at least hundred times... And maybe call Mitch a poopy butthole :thunk:

you must be the morphin you wish to see in the world

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Al! posted:

We take their houses? Seems like a no brainer. Just push your wheelbarrow full of ammo and spam cans in through the front door and kick the old decrepit boomers out to the curb. Problem solved.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/876079184417882116

BORING!!!!!

GOD

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

I did a thing posted:

I basically live out my day under the assumption I am being monitor by one or more agency. CIA/NSA/FBI take your pick.

At one point I was 100% convinced that a group chat with some friends via text message was absolutely being monitored. :tinfoil:

are you on a pile of stimulants or just innately broken in the brain

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

oh come on thats not donny.

wheres the love. by love i mean race hate

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

JosefStalinator posted:

this was just posted in the DND pictures thread and holy poo poo hahahaha

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/875941461803638784

:weinerpop:
wait....:awesome:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Squizzle posted:

are you on a pile of stimulants or just innately broken in the brain

yes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this is funny when you consider he said they should pay us protection money on the campaign trail

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9b9aoINXzk

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NY Times posted:

WASHINGTON — The Department of Education is scaling back investigations into civil rights violations at the nation’s public schools and universities, easing off mandates imposed by the Obama administration that the new leadership says have bogged down the agency.

According to an internal memo issued by Candice E. Jackson, the acting head of the department’s office for civil rights, requirements that investigators broaden their inquiries to identify systemic issues and whole classes of victims will be scaled back. Also, regional offices will no longer be required to alert department officials in Washington of all highly sensitive complaints on issues such as the disproportionate disciplining of minority students and the mishandling of sexual assaults on college campuses.

The new directives are the first steps taken under Education Secretary Betsy DeVos to reshape her agency’s approach to civil rights enforcement, which was bolstered while President Barack Obama was in office. The efforts during Mr. Obama’s administration resulted in far-reaching investigations and resolutions that required schools and colleges to overhaul policies addressing a number of civil rights concerns.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Al! posted:

yep the fbi, nsa, and dhs have put everyone who posted itt on the no fly list, and is beginning to make arrests of goons. this is definately true and if ur reading this post you should lawyer up

lol if your lawyer has not already been vetting your posts.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Gingrich: Somebody probably going to jail over Russia investigation

quote:

Former Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) told Fox News on Friday that "somebody" will likely go to jail following the FBI's investigation into Russian election meddling, but said it won't be President Trump.

"They're going to get somebody. I don't think they're going to get the president, but they're going to get somebody, and they're going to get him for something. And they're probably going to go to jail," Gingrich told Fox News's Sean Hannity.

lol

quote:

The former Republican Speaker likened the mood at the FBI to an old Western film.

"This is like watching an old-fashioned Western movie. This is an Indian hunting party," Gingrich said. "They're out looking for a couple scalps, and they're not going to go home until they get some."

:stare:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Squizzle posted:

insanely broken in the brain

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Ranch covered gerbils sliding easily in your eager butt

imagine 4 gerbils on the inside of your butt

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i think the tories are angry at britain and want to punish it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

"We defend Japan. We defend Germany. We defend South Korea. We defend Saudi Arabia. We defend countries. They do not pay us what they should be paying us because we are providing a tremendous service and we're losing a fortune," Trump said during the first presidential debate.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/876079184417882116

"We defend Japan. We defend Germany. We defend South Korea. We defend Saudi Arabia. We defend countries. They do not pay us what they should be paying us because we are providing a tremendous service and we're losing a fortune," Trump said during the first presidential debate.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

I'M A PIONEER I'M AN EXPLORER I'M A THREAD AND I'M POSTING

posting with goblins

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Vishnu desires the scalps of republicans!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

ScrubLeague posted:

This post is basically this take

holy loving poo poo this author is a true piece of poo poo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene