Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Agrajag posted:

holy loving poo poo this author is a true piece of poo poo

she also said that the way to prevent school shootings was to use toddlers as human shields while you rush the guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Al! posted:

she also said that the way to prevent school shootings was to use toddlers as human shields while you rush the guy

death crew bithc

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i find it funny that the uk relies on so many canadians to deal with their finances and trade

i also find it brilliant that the UK thought it was a good idea to go brexit without first securing trade negotiators to deal with the insurmountable task of renegotiating everything up to and including the sky involving cross-border trade and finance. jsut loving LOL and the tories still in power, albeit weakened. loving LOL

HEY UK TOP CLOWNIN ON YOSELF MATE

Agrajag has issued a correction as of 15:22 on Jun 17, 2017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

i can't believe the secret services is looking at my posts

is it just an old goon rumor that apparently when you have a letter mil oriented online venue like gip the us mil prefers to assign someone to keep an eye on it to make sure no one is sharing info they should not share????

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

jarofpiss posted:

republicans

... The Republicans

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
the correct technique actually is to throw the toddlers at the shooter to distract him while you rush him. every mass shooter class ive taken has taught this

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Thom and the Heads posted:

the correct technique actually is to throw the toddlers at the shooter to distract him while you rush him. every mass shooter class ive taken has taught this

i have a phd in mass shooter classes

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/IsaacDovere/status/876074164595163136

republicans are stupider than bowfinger

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Thom and the Heads posted:

kill the toddler by snapping its neck. confuse the gently caress out of the shooter. steal his rifle and start shooting all the other toddlers.

once you have his confidence, knock him out with the stock of his own rifle.

Hannity will praise you for your bravery, and simply say "collateral damage is expected in cases such as this."

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

is rees mogg a real actual human appellation

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
just a reminder amid all this chaos: steve scalise's dick got shot off this week

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

holy gently caress they mistrialed on cosby

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

is it just an old goon rumor that apparently when you have a letter mil oriented online venue like gip the us mil prefers to assign someone to keep an eye on it to make sure no one is sharing info they should not share????

well idk if the military assigns them or not but there was a poster called opsec nanny or something who used to post and remind milgoons that they cant say potentially compromising stuff like the military is deployed in afghanistan or the chain of command is sometimes wrong

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

whos this shakespeare feller and what does he have against are president

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I don't know what makes me angrier the fact that no one is saying these people have done this play with the past 2 presidents as well, or the fact that nobody is saying THE loving PLAY IS A TRAGEDY. IT'S NOT PRO-ASSASSINS.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

a mogg synth is a cheap british knockoff

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
If trump is anyone he's Richard II

idiots

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Mistrial declared for Cosby, gently caress Americans, etc.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

worf, son of rees mogg

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the cosby and bundy show

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

The Muppets On PCP posted:

just a reminder amid all this chaos: steve scalise's dick got shot off this week

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

triple sulk posted:

really?????? hes the one black guy who gets let off!?!?!?!?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

rip in pieces

every reminder is very uncomfortalbe

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Kurtofan posted:

whos this shakespeare feller and what does he have against are president

Burrows, whose Lenox company is preparing to stage Shakespeare’s comedy “Cymbeline,” had yet another theory.

“What might be gurgling up for them is their ire around having to do Shakespeare in high school,” he quipped. “They’re like, you know what? I never realized I hated my English teacher as much as I did.”

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Al! posted:

have you heard of a little known man known as orenthal J simpson

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
why are u fuckers gaslighting me by not talking about the dropshadows on the page navigation controls which i swear were not there yesterday

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hey hey hey

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

triple sulk posted:

COSBY!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Al! posted:

michael jackson and the juice don't count?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
one day we will find Trumps skelton in a parking lot in new jersey and be like "what the gently caress" (Chris crhisty put it there)

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

hahahahaah holy poo poo

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Al! posted:

well....:thunk:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

deadgoon posted:

why are u fuckers gaslighting me by not talking about the dropshadows on the page navigation controls which i swear were not there yesterday

they've always been there TRUMP

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

holy poo poo what!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ZeitchikLAT/status/876082195747811328

:911::911::911::911::911::911::911:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010