Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

yeah why didn't they pick Richard III

richard was way more competent than trump

hard to imagine a sufficiently loathsome, cowardly and incompetent figure with whom to compare him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Nonsense posted:

lol MAGAchuds going to try and get Colbert fired

they weren't already? fatties are slacking lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Annual Prophet posted:

hard to imagine a sufficiently loathsome, cowardly and incompetent figure with whom to compare him

dear richard (III)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

the good parts of lf were before people convinced themselves it actually was the staging ground for the revolution

struth

also don't forget the earnest libertarians

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

'A few weeks ago during Finals Week, my school had a "Kitten Stress Therapy" event. This is Cookie.'

As much as I like cats, I hate that taxpayer money goes to these events

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Elephanthead posted:

Hey Hey Hey, who wants to date me? I got a vitamin fer yeah.

lol

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Yinlock posted:

dear richard (III)

richard died charging on horseback at his enemies

closest trump would come to that is being nearby while pence fucks a horse

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

fun game: find a historic hereditary ruler worse than trump and realize the vast majority of them would be an improvement

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/politico/status/876069482795610112

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
Turns out Trump was right! If you're famous you can do anything, they'll let you get away with it!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

:poland:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

it's crazy how much people like cats

toxoplasma gondii

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Annual Prophet posted:

richard died charging on horseback at his enemies

closest trump would come to that is being nearby while pence fucks a horse

trump verbally charges at imagined enemies all the time

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Annual Prophet posted:

Lear is senile and easily manipulated enough, but he's sympathetic and finds some form of redemption so that's no good.
Richard II is an incompetent goof who neglects his position but he's kinda just a victim of circumstance.
Macbeth is insane, paranoid, and viscious, but there was a time when he had honor, while Donald has been rotten for his entire public career at the very least.
Iago is pure evil...but he's also really clever and effective.

Hm, Shakespeare's a bad place to look I think. His characters are too three-dimensional, they aren't cartoonishly evil and stupid enough.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Trash Trick posted:

toxoplasma gondii

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

jealousy

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

next headline will be trump actually sucking putins cock in red square

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i like this little dude

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/876124549947019266

bozos has finally done it

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/jordanuhl/status/876064580207857673

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

reignofevil posted:

Can't Flosby the Cosby.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

i dont get eastern europe obsession with brown muslims given that none of them want to actually go there and muslim terrorism is almost always in western europe and russia

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Yinlock posted:

i like this little dude

It's definitely cuter than it should be.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

cool goat though

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

fuckin lol

russia attacks our elections and now we pursue friendlier relations. talk about bieng a country of cucks

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Ekster posted:

i dont get eastern europe obsession with brown muslims given that none of them want to actually go there and muslim terrorism is almost always in western europe and russia

let the man gently caress his goat in peace

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

How is this guy more lame and pathetic than Billy Mitch?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
cuba has done nothing hostile to us for the last few decades but since russia attacks our elections we seek friendlier sanctions! just lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

have they come up with a better reason than "we should be friends with Russia" yet? cause that's the only reasoning I've heard so far

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Agrajag posted:

cuba has done nothing hostile to us for the last few decades but since russia attacks our elections we seek friendlier sanctions! just lol

yeah well russia is a democracy, checkmate libcuck

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

all those other acquisitions are tech garbage but whole foods has actual assets so the valuation difference isn't really surprising. Bezos is trying to push into the grocery market and is going to use whole foods retail stores as warehouses. Kroger is trying to do the same thing, they already have pick-up at a lot of places and are testing/rolling out delivery.

e:tech garbage is too harsh, but all those companies are e-businesses, whole foods is not

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

shiksa posted:

have they come up with a better reason than "we should be friends with Russia" yet? cause that's the only reasoning I've heard so far

piss tapes

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Al! posted:

the good parts of lf were before people convinced themselves it actually was the staging ground for the revolution

an election subforum that rapidly got worse after the election? 🤔

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
The new verizon commercial is kind of hosed up.

https://twitter.com/darkstockphotos/status/875814687660748800

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/mattbinder/status/876107869560725505

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

shiksa posted:

Because Russia held up its end of the deal and gave a big chunk of Rosneft to a Trump associate.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Al! posted:

relax and give in to the shitpost mandala

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

lmao ok sure

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Agrajag posted:

fuckin lol

russia attacks our elections and now we pursue friendlier relations. talk about bieng a country of cucks

Trump is so desperate for even more Putin dick sucking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

whoa now I'm interesting in the 'special relationship' with the UK again

• Locked thread