Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

cumshitter posted:

if a panhandler is there every day as if its their job then it literally is their job and theyre not homeles
So what you're saying is we shouldn't be calling it clearing the street up of 'homeless' but call it a crack down on unlawful small businesses that don't have the proper permits and do not report their taxes?

:orb: Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
every once in a while local news runs on of those stories where they track a "homeless" person back to their bmw and yeah what theyre doing is lovely (both news and the panhandler) but the best part is when they pull over the shmucks who were handing them a dollar every day

its always some fat goober who rants "i thought they had less than me! i have been robbed of the joy of casually tossing pocket change at someone who i thought was a loser!!!"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ThndrShk2k posted:

So what you're saying is we shouldn't be calling it clearing the street up of 'homeless' but call it a crack down on unlawful small businesses that don't have the proper permits and do not report their taxes?

:orb: Balls

as someone who worked in predatory consumer lending i weep for the fact that they will nver be able to get a loan because their income is unreported and unverifiable

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

FactsAreUseless posted:

Everyone has the right to defend themselves, their race, and their children from cultural genocide.

I'M FROM BUENOS AIRES AND I SAY KILL 'EM ALL!

(because it's playing in the background right now)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

And to think I made this without ever having seen this.

:yikes:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol red states

lol tormp

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

look if people in red states want handouts they can work for them, just like their hero paul ryan did

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rah! posted:

lol red states

lol tormp

I visited Jackson MS and got to see the misery of red states.

It's also one of the poorest states in the whole country.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
sometimes i would have to talk to dancers who wanted to finance a boob job or bartenders trying to get a car and they would be like "but i havea lot of money stuffed in my coffee tin under the couch!"

"yeah buddy but if you can hide it from uncle sam youre also hiding it from me. i cant see your money. desposit $1500 into your bank account every month for six month. send us the statemetns and try agian. sorry dude."

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lol John McCain is such a poo poo (the rest of the responses in the article are pretty :discourse: as well)
https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/875700291206828032

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

lol John McCain is such a poo poo (the rest of the responses in the article are pretty :discourse: as well)

There's not a single Republican talking point about what the AHCA does other than "We must repeal Obamacare."

Conservatism is a farce, and the idiots who vote for them deserve every last bankruptcy and death that ensues.

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
So you just happen to have the FBI NEW HAVEN number hmmm....

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
lol at noted mamas good pissboy getting poo poo down
https://twitter.com/malcolm_frost/status/876079898925912067

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

GobiasIndustries posted:

theyre not even doing it to give tax cuts to the rich anymore. its about their petty pride lol

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

“She is a bit like Brown. What appear to be her strengths actually contain her weaknesses as well, and she finds it very difficult to publicly display her emotions,” the MP said. “That is not to say she doesn’t have a sense of humour or that she can’t cry. But she is adrift at present.”

Theresa May totally has feelings and emotions ok

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

cumshitter posted:

every once in a while local news runs on of those stories where they track a "homeless" person back to their bmw and yeah what theyre doing is lovely (both news and the panhandler) but the best part is when they pull over the shmucks who were handing them a dollar every day

its always some fat goober who rants "i thought they had less than me! i have been robbed of the joy of casually tossing pocket change at someone who i thought was a loser!!!"

then how come i routinely come across them asleep in the lobby when i go to work

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

This has potential to go horribly wrong, so I approve.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

also you can change your skin color or sexuality, but its impossible to take off a hat

lol

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Conservatives use violence to defend themselves, liberals use it to terrorize. That's the difference.

:thunk:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

disney to put a commerative statue next year

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

A Handed Missus posted:

“She is a bit like Brown. What appear to be her strengths actually contain her weaknesses as well, and she finds it very difficult to publicly display her emotions,” the MP said. “That is not to say she doesn’t have a sense of humour or that she can’t cry. But she is adrift at present.”

She's almost exactly like Hollande ie instantly despised by everyone as soon as she does anything and isn't just The Candidate From This Party You Historically Like

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

GobiasIndustries posted:

man this brain is porridge

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Dork457 posted:

man this brain is porridge

sure but this is representative of how far up their own asses they are about the old boys and the party and being shining examples of conservatism rather than the policy and the people it affects

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Dairy Days posted:

then how come i routinely come across them asleep in the lobby when i go to work

method acting

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

sure but this is representative of how far up their own asses they are about the old boys and the party and being shining examples of conservatism rather than the policy and the people it affects

if they cared about policy more than sniffing their own buttholes they wouldn't be conservatives

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dairy Days posted:

you mean you dont you have a guy whose job is to say "good morning" and shoo homeless people away from the lobby couches nobody ever sits on?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

GobiasIndustries posted:

Republicans are treasonous saboteurs attempting to destroy the fabric of our society for the sake of a few bucks. Disgusting

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

A Handed Missus posted:

She is truly the most hu-mon of us all.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
donald j trump is president of the usa

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

GobiasIndustries posted:

McCain.exe has stopped working

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

today i learned about how credit cards and credit score work and im not gonna lie i cried a little

what the gently caress is life

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bert Roberge posted:

Was it this one?

:stare:

:catstare:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

cumshitter posted:

you mean you dont you have a guy whose job is to say "good morning" and shoo homeless people away from the lobby couches nobody ever sits on?

you had best be trolling

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Pollyanna posted:

today i learned about how credit cards and credit score work and im not gonna lie i cried a little

what the gently caress is life

Share what you learned misery loves company

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lobby attendant is a real job bro

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

A Handed Missus posted:

Current tory narrative: https://twitter.com/spikedonline/status/876059732951392256

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

cumshitter posted:

lobby attendant is a real job bro

its an extremely common job wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

lmao goons
not everyone can swing 2k / mo for a ritzy place