Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

ArtVandelay posted:

Vulture Fest ep with Parham, St Clair, and a bunch of others is now on Howl.

Holy poo poo this ep was so good. Atamaniuk and gemberling are hilarious together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Terror Sweat posted:

Holy poo poo this ep was so good. Atamaniuk and gemberling are hilarious together

They were in the NYC version of Death by Roo Roo together and it was magnificent.

e: I've watched this more times than I'd like to admit https://youtu.be/eyeFemMm9s0

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

today's episode is bananas

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

The Berzerker posted:

today's episode is bananas

Yeah, it's hilarious. Love the energy.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The Bajillions cast becoming regulars is the best CBB development in ages. Tim Baltz is a national treasure.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

The Bajillions cast becoming regulars is the best CBB development in ages. Tim Baltz is a national treasure.

Him laughing at everyone made me finally watch Shrink today.

Shrink is very good. Bored To Death but about psychology instead of private eye.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Franchescanado posted:

Him laughing at everyone made me finally watch Shrink today.

Shrink is very good. Bored To Death but about psychology instead of private eye.

More people need to watch Shrink.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I think my favorite ongoing storyline in the CBB universe is the Car Contest. It kills me every time to hear the descriptions of the "drawing" or "hands on a hard body" contests.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

I thought "Is that your jacket?" was a Tawney Newsome bit?

Thordain
Oct 29, 2011

SNAP INTO A GRIMM JIM!!!
Pillbug

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I think my favorite ongoing storyline in the CBB universe is the Car Contest. It kills me every time to hear the descriptions of the "drawing" or "hands on a hard body" contests.

For me it's that and Scott's continual delight at every retelling of Al A. Petersen's backstory.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
That's a clumsy portmanteau.

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

piratepilates posted:

What a very mustard thing to say

Disagree. It's so pants.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Garth_Marenghi posted:

I thought "Is that your jacket?" was a Tawney Newsome bit?

No, if I remember right, that whole thing came when they were on tour. They had their stop in Chicago and Lauren slipped into her Chicago accent and they made fun of her constantly for it. You can hear it in one of the best of tour episodes.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

ArtVandelay posted:

No, if I remember right, that whole thing came when they were on tour. They had their stop in Chicago and Lauren slipped into her Chicago accent and they made fun of her constantly for it. You can hear it in one of the best of tour episodes.

Makes sense, I don't have a Howl subscription so I probably first heard it as a recreance to something else.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
In the 2016 holiday episode, Hanford-as-John Lennon accidentally asks a question in the same voice as Tawny Newsome's Chicago character, which is basically the same voice he does in this episode. Which then inspires PFT, Gabrus and Scott to call back the "Is that your jacket?" line from the tour

Solving the mysteries...behind the paywall

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

xbilkis posted:

Solving the mysteries...behind the paywall
The new Podcast, only on Howl!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Oh Hello on Broadway is on Netflix now! :D

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The best news I read all day. If it's as good as the thing they did at The Y that's on YouTube, it's gonna be a blast.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

EL BROMANCE posted:

The best news I read all day. If it's as good as the thing they did at The Y that's on YouTube, it's gonna be a blast.

It was decent I thought. Was disappointed that the unscripted bits basically amounted to a five minute interview segment and a couple of ad-libs.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Oh Hello on Broadway is on Netflix now! :D

oh poo poo i know what i'm watching tonight

brb gonna go pick up a bunch of canned tuna and white bread

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/NBCNewYork/status/533018686110830592

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
Wait, that's the Cake Boss?

I...have I been conflating Cake Boss with Guy Fieri ALL THIS TIME?!

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Same tbh

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Cake boss!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
PFT desperately trying to get Scott to pick up on the Pie Minister not being all that he seemed. AND ALSO PFT trying to convey what on earth happened w/ Mike the Janitor and Andrew Lloyd Webber.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
It was nice finally having Wompler back, I'm glad Jessica St. Clair is recovering well from breast cancer :unsmith:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

GobiasIndustries posted:

It was nice finally having Wompler back, I'm glad Jessica St. Clair is recovering well from breast cancer :unsmith:

It was great to have them back and even better that Wompler and Listler's relationship with Scott is as contentious as ever. Here's hoping for more Womp It Up soon, I've been relistening to some of that recently and it was a great outlet for Jess and Lenn, and an even better one for the characters. They get to inhabit those roles without getting bogged down at every turn in details/continuity, and every guest gets to build and expand the world of Marina Del Rey High School as a nightmarish hub of sub-par academia and broken dreams.

Never forget the words of Mr. Jordache: "Don't a dump, don't stink, don't look like poo poo."

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Playing House is coming back for season 3, I really like the first two seasons and am a huge fan of those two so I'm looking forward to it.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

JethroMcB posted:

It was great to have them back and even better that Wompler and Listler's relationship with Scott is as contentious as ever.
It really was great, they really are a spectacular duo. Lennon is just quick as hell, she's always surprising me with where she goes with even the most tertiary of jokes. The music cues get me every time. And Jessica is just fearless, will pounce on any semblance of a joke, and she really seems to entertain the hell out of herself. Was so spectacular to have them back, can't wait for more Womp It Up.

ManoliIsFat fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jun 20, 2017

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I want them and Mantzoukas back on I4H.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

The Ape of Naples posted:

I want them and Mantzoukas back on I4H.

The end of the story Jessica St Claire told about Mantzoukas in New York on 911 was amazing.

"Jason, was this really what happened?"
"Oh, none of it was true." -zouks

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

rapeface posted:

The end of the story Jessica St Claire told about Mantzoukas in New York on 911 was amazing.

"Jason, was this really what happened?"
"Oh, none of it was true." -zouks

How old is the episode? Is it behind the Paywall?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Garth_Marenghi posted:

How old is the episode? Is it behind the Paywall?

Quite old, but for whatever reason none of I4H is behind the paywall. This is seriously one of the best episodes.

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/ute-of-the-butte/

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

JethroMcB posted:

Quite old, but for whatever reason none of I4H is behind the paywall. This is seriously one of the best episodes.

Because Matt Besser wouldn't put up with that poo poo, and since they're the Earwolf Underdogs, can get away with it.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I think that was the episode that made me realize completely that St Clair is Wompler.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Is it that one or the first one they did where St Clair talked about how she hasn't ever tried most fruits?

All three of their I4H appearances are fantastic.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

The Senator Giroux posted:

Is it that one or the first one they did where St Clair talked about how she hasn't ever tried most fruits?

It is; I believe she compares strawberries to "hairy slugs." I so want to see that video of her eating fruit and retching.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

JethroMcB posted:

Thank you for the direct link, that was very kind of you.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Today's ep was real fun and I'm glad Jon Hamm finally returned to the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Can someone please elaborate on the joke about Doug Benson dying in Texas?