Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

"didn't tell my white son" LoL!

Got bad news for Kurt, those same cops will kill his snowflake boy also if given an opportunity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

etalian posted:

Trump is basically a greedy modern day Crassus

smdh if you don't take the fall of the roman empire as basically a direct metaphor for now

You even have the guy actually working for the people (Bernie) getting backstabbed and murdered so the rich guy can take charge

The question is who is the competent person who will take charge after the smoke clears (Ceasar)

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

radical meme posted:

Got bad news for Kurt, those same cops will kill his snowflake boy also if given an opportunity.

maybe you missed the part where his son is white as all hell and therefore immortal

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

counterpoint: Radiologist was telling us how the guy on his softball team turned 50, went for his first colonoscopy, and they perforated his bowel.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

https://i.imgur.com/0ATQJ9U.gifv

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
we can't find a robot; we lost it

you can't just lose a robot!

uh, sir, i literally told it to get lost...

hello gentlemen, may i fetch you your cigars and lounging slippers?

asimov brilliant

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

danke

which Trumpy went to Camp David? CASUAL TRUMPY! (no tie!!!!!)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
My brain is dying

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Spoondick posted:

im working on an adaptation of oedipus rex where ivanka is oedipus and trump is jocasta

oedipiss rex

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:wow::popeye:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

A Handed Missus posted:

danke

Barron not wearing a suit, that's a smackin'

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

A Handed Missus posted:

danke

Barron nooooooo put on a suit quick :ohdear:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Zyla posted:

i was

did 90 days

For posting?!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

A Handed Missus posted:

danke

why is he letting his son wear gear of the inferior foreign sport of soccer

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Raku posted:

The question is who is the competent person who will take charge after the smoke clears (Ceasar)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Of course everybody else is free to be wrong and dumb and disagree but I'm enjoying the Asimov arc bigly overall and if you take exception yoiu are kindly invited to sit and spin

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

skaboomizzy posted:

Barron wearing ARSENAL gear lmao

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

we can't find a robot; we lost it

you can't just lose a robot!

uh, sir, i literally told it to get lost...

hello gentlemen, may i fetch you your cigars and lounging slippers?

asimov brilliant

The Gods Themselves is goddamn brilliant. Well, the center section with the aliens, anyway. The parts with the humans, he kind of phoned it in.

Dua may be his best female character, and her species doesn't even have males or females.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Of course everybody else is free to be wrong and dumb and disagree but I'm enjoying the Asimov arc bigly overall and if you take exception yoiu are kindly invited to sit and spin

Pro tip anytime you post about how you enjoy book/Author X you are guaranteed to have some person barge in to tell you how overrated it is.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Zyla posted:

its like you people dont want a thread

I haven't read the whole thread but I'm gathering that something involving Carson got the previous thread dumped?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Is a perforated bowel as sexy as it sounds

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Someone photoshop Jeb! over the supervolcano ash map, please

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

skaboomizzy posted:

:wrong:

Barron is a true Trompson :orb:

Don Jr and Eric were and continue to be failsons
smacked FOREVER

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Spoondick posted:

im working on an adaptation of oedipus rex where ivanka is oedipus and trump is jocasta

Pericles opens with a father-daughter relationship

There's smiting

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

the yellowstone caldera is getting ready to blow

https://twitter.com/bozchron/status/875896422129848320

Im so excited. Definitely going to move to the Seattle Metroplex and start running the shadows.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

etalian posted:

Pro tip anytime you post about how you enjoy book/Author X anything ever on this stupid planet for gay babies you are guaranteed to have some person barge in to tell you how overrated it is.

fixed

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

etalian posted:

Pro tip anytime you post about how you enjoy book/Author X you are guaranteed to have some person barge in to tell you how overrated it is.

Which reminds me, I'm working on an adaptation of The Catcher in the Rye where Holden is Trump and the little sister is Ivanka and the book is still bad and overrated.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

that guy who was behind the polio vaccine and gave it away without a patent? the most overrated gently caress of all

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im posting from a plane its the future

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol @ trump wearing the kippah & the w/hole wall charade

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

lorn Wayne posted:

a book once told me that goldman sachs was bad and totally not cool, i thought that was pretty useful

Goldman Sachs was the partner of the Human Rights Campaign and a top force for gay marriage. It also encriches liberal NYC, and funds socially liberal politicians. Bitching about it makes you a racist sexist homophobe and possibly a Nazi who hates jewish bankers. Get woke fucker, gently caress poors advance urban values.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lorn Wayne posted:

that guy who was behind the polio vaccine and gave it away without a patent? the most overrated gently caress of all

Also the Swedish dude who designed the 3 point belt system for Volvo never patented it either.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Raku posted:

smdh if you don't take the fall of the roman empire as basically a direct metaphor for now

You even have the guy actually working for the people (Bernie) getting backstabbed and murdered so the rich guy can take charge

taking the fall of the roman empire as a direct metaphor would be a mistake, because what is falling here is the *republic*

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

On the Ben Carson front, was there ever any follow upon the guy that saw him at a wedding and was liveposting about it?

Last thing I remember him saying was that he was about to go talk to Carson and ask him an uncomfortable question. Have they posted at all since that night?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/876192959842193408

Malinois posted:

On the Ben Carson front, was there ever any follow upon the guy that saw him at a wedding and was liveposting about it?

Last thing I remember him saying was that he was about to go talk to Carson and ask him an uncomfortable question. Have they posted at all since that night?

his corpse was found in the East River two days ago

someone had drilled four holes in his head :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i wanted to do this so thanks for doing it for me

• Locked thread