Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

so what in the gently caress happened here, were they all dead drunk? how does a NAVAL VESSEL have nobody at the helm or whatever the gently caress you call it, y'know, driving? was this like a tiny boat with five crew?

i mean i guess with seven dead or missing, it must have been at least seven crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Yeah, that's what I said about Trump being president.

e: like, word for word
What possible scenario is there where Trump is physically capable of running for President in 2020 and doesn't?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Duscat posted:

so what in the gently caress happened here, were they all dead drunk? how does a NAVAL VESSEL have nobody at the helm or whatever the gently caress you call it, y'know, driving? was this like a tiny boat with five crew?

massive cuckup by the captain or whatev i aint no semen

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

why should i live in history? huh? gently caress i dont wanna know anything anymore. i can make myself remember anythin by applyin eletrodes to my brain

someone once told me time is a flat circle. that everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again. i know its true. i can make you experience it. jus need to drill a small hole in your skull. jus need to get outta this elevator.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Duscat posted:

i mean i guess with seven dead or missing, it must have been at least seven crew

from the track of the freighter that got posted in the OSHA thread the destroyer's captain tried to cut the freighter off and failed

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

pee resident trump

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

What possible scenario is there where Trump is physically capable of running for President in 2020 and doesn't?

like I said, at best

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Duscat posted:

everyone onboard both ships was too busy reading the trump thread, happens to me at work too

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

A Handed Missus posted:

tfw old bicht make. the. tweet.

https://twitter.com/AmericanHunty/status/875462308306210816

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Dairy Days posted:

the hitler number

yess hahaha yessssss

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

uh the one where he got ousted for being a senile alzheimers-riddled russian spy whose entire administration faces federal charges

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

man the helm
piss the tape
smoke the weed

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

GobiasIndustries posted:

Ben Carson is a monster

why do u think he knows so much about Egypt??

because he places all his victims inside the pyramids

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

the real best case scenario: 22nd amendment repealed and thrown in the fucken TRASH

TROMP GETS A THIRD TERM :vince:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

punchymcpunch posted:

yess hahaha yessssss

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

A Handed Missus posted:

the real best case scenario: 22nd amendment repealed and thrown in the fucken TRASH

i dont think i can handle all that winning

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Raskolnikov38 posted:

from the track of the freighter that got posted in the OSHA thread the destroyer's captain tried to cut the freighter off and failed

lol i think i saw a youtube of a woman trying that with her van against a train... ker-sploosh

except, y'know, not sexually

i would think

who knows

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

A Handed Missus posted:

why do u think he knows so much about Egypt??

because he places all his victims inside the pyramids

Ah, the old 'store your political opponents' bodies in the grain silos' trick.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

A Handed Missus posted:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Raskolnikov38 posted:

also this is the most american thing ever

i joked last night before i got six'd for violent thoughts that they were playacting the lighthouse skit, and it seems they really were

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ben carson is trying to make people remember ancient egypt cos he wants to know how to switch on his stargate

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Al! posted:

i dont think i can handle all that winning

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfZpBZCdCCo&t=124s

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

so i guess it wasnt such a swift boat after all

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

hey now lmao

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Does Idaho still get 2 senators when it's covered by 8 feet of ash?

I feel like the supervolcano might give the Democrats a chance at taking the Senate.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Duscat posted:

uh the one where he got ousted for being a senile alzheimers-riddled russian spy whose entire administration faces federal charges
...can you run for President if you've been impeached?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Sounds like "freedom of navigation" gone wrong, no fault, no foul, no issue.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

wait wtf is hot hail

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Raskolnikov38 posted:

isnt there a thing with tonnage having right of way?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

y'know, that question has never come up

and never loving will

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Dairy Days posted:

the hitler number

:five:

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once."

Sure sounds like you can, yeah.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Al! posted:

wait wtf is hot hail

p much the same thing as sexy hail.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Al! posted:

wait wtf is hot hail

Hail Satan's a pretty hot hail.