Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Mr. Sharps posted:

julius caesar is a terrible choice for trum panyhow he's waaaaay more of a king lear duplicitous idiot sons and all
gently caress man I already talked about this

Augus posted:

Lear is senile and easily manipulated enough, but he's sympathetic and finds some form of redemption so that's no good.
Richard II is an incompetent goof who neglects his position but he's kinda just a victim of circumstance.
Macbeth is insane, paranoid, and viscious, but there was a time when he had honor, while Donald has been rotten for his entire public career at the very least.
Iago is pure evil...but he's also really clever and effective.

Hm, Shakespeare's a bad place to look I think. His characters are too three-dimensional, they aren't cartoonishly evil and stupid enough.

If everyone read and truly understood my posts there would be no wars

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Hodgepodge posted:

in a civil war, the rich would kill all the people on the left and right uppity enough to ask for change

only a unified front of the proletariat can hope to succeed

in a civil war, the rich will flee the country. that's what they tend to do

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Augus posted:

"I'm gonna die!"
"No I'M gonna die!"

Friends, do not quarrel so. We're ALL going to die

sure

but who's gonna do it FIRST MOVE OUT THE WAY *shoves, jumps in front of nuclear bomb*

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Augus posted:

i don't have time to loving read posts i'm too busy making them, maybe you should think about THAT

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

the hilarious RIGHT HAS GUNS LIBS WOULD GET WRECKED thing would last precisely until an OathKeeper diabetes patrol ran into a group of Crips when trying to take a city

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Augus posted:

oh sorry my b. i just kinda scroll down until my eyes rest on an image and then any text to the top and bottom of it is sort of absorbed incidentally

but yea your reasoning is pretty sound! we need a worse author i guess

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Duscat posted:

there's no way in hell trump is still in power by christmas

it's not just that he's completely loving up everything he touches, being an insane orange gasbag with no ability to comprehend policy foreign or internal, he and everybody around him is under federal investigation for collaborating with a foreign government in election fuckery

I'll take this bet.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

we probably won't have a civil war though until the republicans decide to fully privatize the military

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/876291081364754432

goddamn white people ruin everything.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Only found recently out this was written by Jane Weidlin (and not Fun Boy Three).

:psyduck:

jane weedlin 420 singing telegtam erryday

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

julius caesar grew up in a tenement and was killed due to his intentions to implement broad redistribution of aristocratic lands to the people

one time as a teenager he was captured by pirates and won them over with his stunning charisma, though they still demanded a ransom from rome. he would joke that after he left he would come back and kill them all and all the pirates would laugh. after he was ransomed he raised a small military force, went back, and crucified them all

he and pompey engaged in one of the only instances of trench warfare before the modern era. oh yeah by the way he conquered france, personally

a figure more unlike trump could hardly be imagined

Jazerus has issued a correction as of 05:26 on Jun 18, 2017

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Augus posted:

Easy answer is: Trump is not a protagonist. Even a villain protagonist has some redeeming qualities. He's a shmup midboss at best.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ok lmao @ this one

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/politico/status/876287637379829760

:bisonyes:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

lmao @ handsome Alex Jones
Ben is a well-oiled machine (and the oil is piss)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

http://i.imgur.com/sWQLakV.gifv

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lmao people have been building that poo poo on buildings in manhattan for decades now, what kind of new thing is that

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

BiohazrD posted:

weedlord papalhitler

please don't doxx my rap name

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I'm crunk as a mugg trump thread tell me the news of the day

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

if this actually happens, then between this and the plummeting approval polls, it's going to be basically the dam breaking as republicans panic en masse to try to save their jobs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

trump is caliban

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the scary part of this is that shepherd could rip that cat apart in about two seconds

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

umm...

that's bill hicks right?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

like a goddamn fiddle!!!!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Trump is Gloucester hth

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SKULL.GIF posted:

if this actually happens, then between this and the plummeting approval polls, it's going to be basically the dam breaking as republicans panic en masse to try to save their jobs

i...is this the mattering i've heard so much about :ohdear:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

suck_zone.gifv

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

triple sulk posted:

the scary part of this is that shepherd could rip that cat apart in about two seconds

the not so scary part is that they know each other, the cat sees the dog as part of the community, the dog sees the cat as part of the pack, and they're actually playing :3:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Al! posted:

suck_zone.gifv

which one is zegermen and which is cc

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Jazerus posted:

julius caesar grew up in a tenement and was killed due to his intentions to implement broad redistribution of aristocratic lands to the people

one time as a teenager he was captured by pirates and won them over with his stunning charisma, though they still demanded a ransom from rome. he would joke that after he left he would come back and kill them all and all the pirates would laugh. after he was ransomed he raised a small military force, went back, and crucified them all

he and pompey engaged in one of the only instances of trench warfare before the modern era. oh yeah by the way he conquered france, personally

a figure more unlike trump could hardly be imagined

Sure, if you believe Suentonis. I suppose you are also a follower of Alex Jones?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

:yikes:

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

having boobs on a fiddle at that spot would make it sound horrible

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

the not so scary part is that they know each other, the cat sees the dog as part of the community, the dog sees the cat as part of the pack, and they're actually playing :3:

suck_zone.txt

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

fiddle tits

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

triple sulk posted:

there's always risk in pokemon battles

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

like, not making a "alex jones looks like bill hicks" joke here but it looks like garrison literally just drew bill hicks and called it alex jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

suck_zone.txt

:thunk:

• Locked thread