Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
oh and his wife was astoundingly hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Baloogan posted:

catholic warhero nuclear brinkmanship womanizer that accent marlin monrow hes fuckin hot takes lots of drugs cuban missile crisis

How on earth is that speech impediment possibly a good thing?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zas posted:

he didnt murder jfk, see my previous post

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Nite crew: LBJ pissed on people to prove his dominance
Day crew: LBJ was bad, actually *trips over research paper and lands face-first into a saucer of milk*

HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

Business Gorillas posted:

- used to drive an amphibious car into a lake to terrify his subordinates

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao those tweets

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Did they actually have that court case where the President isn't allowed to block people on Twitter? That would own.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Hmm that guy took the job I wanted and gave me this humiliating job as his number two, how about I just loving KILL HIM BY SPRAYING HIS BRAINS ALL OVER HIS WIFE

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, said Saturday that the recent shooting at a congressional baseball practice should be a “wake-up call to us all,” urging greater civility on both sides of the aisle.

quote:

"For anyone in the body politic who is inflaming personal hatred, this week's shooting ought to be a strong word of caution that we are all brothers and sisters, we are all Americans,” Cruz said during an interview in which he lamented that the “viciousness in political rhetoric today is sad and unfortunate."

"We may disagree on whether the federal government should have a simple flat tax or a massively confiscatory federal income tax, but those differences should not lead to demonization, vilification and personal attacks,” Cruz added.

Way to start the ball rolling there Ted. How about you go first on that whole civility thing.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I wonder what Ted Cruz will do after all this, AM radio, fox news, heroin?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Good soup! posted:

I wonder what Ted Cruz will do after all this, AM radio, fox news, heroin?

president cruz will retire a loooong way off in the future

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

prefect posted:

Did they actually have that court case where the President isn't allowed to block people on Twitter? That would own.

Ever wonder how many many terabytes of the federal record are taken up by goatse, so far? :unsmigghh:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
LBJs biggest nemesis was rfk I wonder what happened to that guy

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

man, Jack Palance got around

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

prefect posted:

Have you ever heard "over their skis" before? :confused:

yes, it sort of means reaching too far/making an ambitious mistake, but it's a super bougie phrase that I rarely hear outside of people in finance and stuff

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:hellyeah:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

president cruz

lol

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

Nite crew: LBJ pissed on people to prove his dominance
Day crew: LBJ was bad, actually *trips over research paper and lands face-first into a saucer of milk*

LBJ was the greatest president of the 20th Century

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

not all werewolves are republicans!!!!!!!!!!!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnuJcdVz8nM

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Baloogan posted:

sure, powerful, but killing a good president like jfk to do it is bad

all authority must be crushed

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Guy Goodbody posted:

he got shot in the hip, but it created a storm of bullet and bone fragments inside his crotch that destroyed his dick and butthole from the inside

oh cool, God received my prayers

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
im in st petersburg russia and the pee pee tape is real and playing on every corner

rivulets of pee on an orange wrinkly face

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

crazy cloud posted:

oh cool, God received my prayers

be careful what you thoughts and prayers for - god & jesus, in the bible, literally like literally "thoughts and prayers" is really sinful

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Baloogan posted:

not all werewolves are republicans!!!!!!!!!!!

But all are at least fellow travelers.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

prefect posted:

president tromp only blocks day crew and im glad of it and I hope he continues to do so

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/DBarriosONeill/status/876043958228590592

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
Has anybody found an entertaining replacement for the tiny hands dictators Twitter feed? It's become a both-sides comity shitfest for some reason, it's unreadable. I swear journalists are loving terrible career-hedging champions of idiotic evil virtues sometimes

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Baloogan posted:

oh and his wife was astoundingly hot

her eye is all hosed up

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

all authority must be crushed

dont tell me what must be done!!!!!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/346050284222558209

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Has anybody found an entertaining replacement for the tiny hands dictators Twitter feed? It's become a both-sides comity shitfest for some reason, it's unreadable. I swear journalists are loving terrible career-hedging champions of idiotic evil virtues sometimes

I think this is what you're wanting

https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/status/876389287326924802

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

be careful what you thoughts and prayers for - god & jesus, in the bible, literally like literally "thoughts and prayers" is really sinful

I start every day with gratitude & metta and end every day offering the merit of the day's labors to bodhisattvas of compassion in all realms everywhere, and praying to g*d for the maiming and destruction of gop anuses and eurethrae

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

LBJ was responsible for millions of deaths in Vietnam and covered up the mass murder of members of the U.S. Navy because he had a giant Texan boner for Israel.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Turdfuzz posted:

her eye is all hosed up

and no tity

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Redgrendel2001 posted:

LBJ was responsible for millions of deaths in Vietnam and covered up the mass murder of members of the U.S. Navy because he had a giant Texan boner for Israel.

very fake news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Voter turnout in the second round of France's parliamentary election is sharply down on the last vote five years ago, official statistics show.
By midday on Sunday only 17.75% had cast a ballot, down from 21.41% at the same time in the 2012 election.

:wow:

• Locked thread