Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

he's just so god drat good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

zen death robot posted:

why is your name something a random password generator would make

change it just teri

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

FCKGW posted:

I just remembered that one LA Times pool during the run-up to the election that was the only one showing trump winning and everyone was clowning on and trying to doxx that one black republican included in the poll. multiple articles were written in an effort to tear down how terrible and wrong the LA Times were and the fact they were such an outlier proved that their polling methods were poo poo and they must be wrong

lmao

b...boosted?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

zen death robot posted:

why is your name something a random password generator would make

infosec

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

The Muppets On PCP posted:

it's like how much more absolute could a boy be? and the answer is none. none more absolute

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
except wait it's not really infosec if youre the only one who does it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

deadgoon posted:

bernie isnt even as cool as corbyn

Corbyn's middle name is Bernard, he's the realest/truest Bernie now

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/18/medicaid-overhaul-kentucky-matt-bevin-trump-country-239655

bevin's plan to make Medicaid recipients in Kentucky work and pay for their benefits is going swimmingly

quote:

“Around here, there ain’t no jobs,” said Johnny Puckett, 55, one of the more than 400,000 low-income Kentucky adults covered through Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion. Puckett, who didn't vote in the 2016 election, said he hasn't been employed in 25 years and doesn't know how he would get a job to keep his health insurance.

quote:

Trump's Health and Human Services Department is expected to bless Bevin’s plan requiring poor adults to work to enroll in Medicaid in a first test of the GOP idea nationwide. Arizona, Arkansas, Indiana, Maine and Wisconsin have already asked the federal government for similar permissions, or will do so soon.

quote:

In fact, Puckett’s problem is shared by a surprising number of the roughly 13,000 residents of Magoffin County where Trump won 75 percent of the vote. The county's 17.3 percent unemployment rate is the state's highest, and there are limited prospects for the economic recovery that Trump has promised.

Salyersville Mayor James "Pete" Shepherd, a Democrat who voted for Trump because he wasn't a conventional politician, does not see how the job requirements will work in his hard-hit community. Still, he is philosophical about the outcome.

“I’ve seen a lot of governors come and go — and presidents," Shepherd said. "I don’t feel betrayed or failed anymore. I just feel, ‘You gotta move on.’ We just do the best we can.”

quote:

Katelyn Allen, 25, a Salyersville mother of two, works six hours a week at drug court, like her husband, and is covered through Medicaid. She said she can’t find a job that would pay enough to send her 8- and 6-year-old children to day care if she had to increase her work hours to maintain coverage. A volunteer job — which could qualify her for Medicaid coverage under Kentucky’s plan — would be “even worse” since she wouldn’t get paid. Further, she said Medicaid premiums and co-pays would be more expenses her family can’t afford.

“For me, I know it would be hard,” said Allen, who also didn't vote in November. She questioned why the government would make poor people pay for health care. "If they could afford to pay the co-pays and stuff, they wouldn’t be on Medicaid anyway."

Kentucky is making a push to prove that Kansas isn't alone in self destructing in the name of voting republican.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

just lamo if your name isnt randomly generated, chummer

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
remember when corbyn gave the british press the vapors when he said he wouldnt unilaterally nuke sweden unprovoked

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
LBJ and his wife LBJ and their daughters LBJ and LBJ and their dog LBJ

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

LBJ's daughter, Lorraine Baines Johnson, married her highschool sweetheart, George McFly

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

FCKGW posted:

I just remembered that one LA Times pool during the run-up to the election that was the only one showing trump winning and everyone was clowning on and trying to doxx that one black republican included in the poll. multiple articles were written in an effort to tear down how terrible and wrong the LA Times were and the fact they were such an outlier proved that their polling methods were poo poo and they must be wrong

lmao

I always knew tromp was gonna win :unsmith:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
lol if you didn't toxx for donald j trump to win the gop primary and presidency, u cux

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

bump_fn posted:

remember when corbyn gave the british press the vapors when he said he wouldnt unilaterally nuke sweden unprovoked

Remembered when Corbyn defied the conventional wisdom that terrorist attacks were good for right wing politicians by having an actual, clear, anti-imperialist response?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

crazy cloud posted:

lol if you didn't toxx for donald j trump to win the gop primary and presidency, u cux

:agreed:

Lmao @ non-tower-havers

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Former Everything posted:

A volunteer job — which could qualify her for Medicaid coverage under Kentucky’s plan — would be “even worse” since she wouldn’t get paid.

lmao

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

bump_fn posted:

:yeah:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Guy Goodbody posted:

Remembered when Corbyn defied the conventional wisdom that terrorist attacks were good for right wing politicians by having an actual, clear, anti-imperialist response?

remember when there was a video of him in 2003 predicting exacltly what would happen from the iraq invasion

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/876394578777174021?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Business Gorillas posted:

Nite crew: LBJ pissed on people to prove his dominance
Day crew: LBJ was bad, actually *trips over research paper and lands face-first into a saucer of milk*

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

rare

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Witching hour crew: actually the truth is in the middle and he did some good and some bad

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Somewhere between 6-7am is usually the Bitching Hour

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

I accidentally posted in the Gary Johnson thread

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

That DICK! posted:

I accidentally posted in the Gary Johnson thread

laughing my A=A off

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Business Gorillas posted:

Nite crew: LBJ pissed on people to prove his dominance
Day crew: LBJ was bad, actually *trips over research paper and lands face-first into a saucer of milk*

yessss... the skyrim milk meme...

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

700 Club lawyer can't keep his talking points straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Fl32iRCN0

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Does Gary Johnson have Aleppo on his bucket list?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

rear end cobra posted:

:agreed:

Lmao @ non-tower-havers

i miss my big beautiful tower

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

crazy cloud posted:

Petition to bring back the towers for og trump toxxers

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

etalian posted:

Does Gary Johnson have Aleppo on his bucket list?

More than one, in fact. He's got at least 2 or 3 leppos on there.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Mayor Dave posted:

Petition to bring back the towers for og trump toxxers

Signed

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

crazy cloud posted:

look at my reg date. i hosed up

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Zas posted:

i went to grimes tumblr once years and years ago and she posted something about sailor moon

wouldnt be grimes obvoiusly

do u are self a favor and visit a good tumbular

https://presidenttrumpy.tumblr.com/

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

pro-click; nice meltdown

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

lol this guy isn't gonna last a week

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
isn't trump at camp David?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Yinlock posted:

absolute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa6Ncd_8-Ew

Adbot