Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Redgrendel2001 posted:

LBJ was responsible for millions of deaths in Vietnam and covered up the mass murder of members of the U.S. Navy because he had a giant Texan boner for Israel.

a shameful snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Good soup! posted:

I wonder what Ted Cruz will do after all this, AM radio, fox news, heroin?

next al gore

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

That scared the poo poo out of me until I realized it was just a pillow

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

The Glumslinger posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS MORNING JOE AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START YELLING AT THE MAIN CHARACTERS, JOE AND MIKA. I DEBATE EVERY POINT AND I DEBATE EVERY POINT HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME WITTY ONE LINER OR EVEN WHEN I FORGET WHAT I WAS SAYING. NOT MANY CANDIDATES CAN SAY THEY'RE NOT UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY CABINET MEETINGS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE TALKING POINTS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY GOLDEN APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING COMMERCIALS EVERY MORNIng

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

DrPossum posted:

if we had a birb for a president the country would be in a better place

:bernin:

hail devil birb thing

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The physicality of Lyndon Johnson extended into areas besides that of argument. During the 1940’s, Capitol Hill was, of course, very much a man’s world, in which locker-room humor and morals were common; besides, almost half the members of the House, having been raised on farms, were accustomed to earthiness. But even some of these men were startled at Lyndon Johnson’s earthiness. “He would piss in the parking lot of the House Office Building,” says Wingate Lucas, a farm boy who represented Fort Worth. “Well, a lot of fellows did that. I did it. But the rest of us would try to hide behind a car or something. Lyndon wouldn’t. He just didn’t care if someone noticed him.” In fact, Lucas says, he seemed to want to be noticed. “I remember once, we were walking across the lot and some [female] secretaries were behind us, and he just stopped and began to take a piss right in front of them.”

He would also urinate in front of his own secretaries---and since some of them were attractive young women, this, too, was startling to those who witnessed it. During the years in the House, he had a one-room hideaway office on the top floor of the House Office Building---without a toilet, but with a wash-basin in the corner of the room., concealed behind a wood and green-burlap screen. While entertaining guests in the hideaway, or dictating to a secretary, he would pull the screen aside and urinate in the basin. Sometimes he would put the screen back before he did so---and sometimes he wouldn’t.

He had always displayed a great pride in his sexual apparatus. Even at college, where sexual boastfulness is a staple of campus existence, Lyndon Johnson’s boastfulness---and exhibitionism about his sexual prowess---had been striking to his fellows. Exhibiting his penis to his roomates, Johnson called it “Jumbo”; returning to his room after a date, he would say, “Jumbo had a real workout tonight,” while relating physical details of the evening, including details of his companion’s most intimate anatomy. And if he was urinating in a bathroom of the House Office Building and a colleague came in, Johnson, finishing, would sometimes turn to him with his penis in his hand. Without putting it back in his pants, he would begin a conversation, still holding it, “and shaking it, as if he was showing off,” says one man with whom he did this. He asked another man, “Have you ever seen anything as big as this.”

None of the body parts customarily referred to as “private” were private when the parts were Lyndon Johnson’s. Nervous and restless, he couldn’t seem in public to stop moving, and among the movements was an inordinate amount of scratching; of his chest, of his stomach---and of areas not generally scratched in public. He was constantly pulling his trousers lower, either in front or back, while complaining about his tailor’s failure to provide him with sufficient “ball room,” and he was continually, openly and at length, scratching his rear end---quite deeply into his rear end sometimes. He would plunge a hand into a side pocket of his trousers and scratch his groin. “Crude,” says Representative Richard Bolling of Missouri. “Crude. Barnyard. Always scratching his crotch and picking his nose in mixed company. I’ll never forget----one time he had some injury---hernia or something---and even with the girls present in his office he pulled his pants down to show it. And he’d sit at his desk, and it wouldn’t matter if there was a woman there---he’d pull up his scrotum while talking. We men used to be a bit embarrassed.”

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/FreedomofPress/status/875815395126423552

put another shrimp on the barbie m8

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Redgrendel2001 posted:

LBJ was responsible for millions of deaths in Vietnam and covered up the mass murder of members of the U.S. Navy because he had a giant Texan boner for Israel.

i think you mean he was responsible for the disabling of the american appetite for conquest for decades through the just and good slaughter of imperialist us troops

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

That scared the poo poo out of me until I realized it was just a pillow

Are you being serious

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

who's the fifth five eyes member? I know it's US, UK, Canada, and Australia then one other

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

who's the fifth five eyes member? I know it's US, UK, Canada, and Australia then one other

Nz gets to pretend to be a big boy

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

fakr news five guys doesnt have any franchisees in the antipodes

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

rear end cobra posted:

Hmm that guy took the job I wanted and gave me this humiliating job as his number two, how about I just loving KILL HIM BY SPRAYING HIS BRAINS ALL OVER HIS WIFE

a secret service guy probably got the headshot there btw

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
so hey i just wanted to share this but the novel here i am by jonathan safran foer is insanely good and very cspam and u should read it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

large big johnson

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

Tbh the absolute boy is a loving massive deal and getting a win put a huge amount of momentum back into me

All of my leftist friends and DSA comrades can't stop talking about it and we really, really needed a win :unsmith:

https://twitter.com/rachellh/status/876205241259237376

absolute

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Zas posted:

i went to grimes tumblr once years and years ago and she posted something about sailor moon

have you seen any of her videos? grimes Fukien looovvvveeesss anime

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

no way this is real lol

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Bernie

Would

Have

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
bernie isnt even as cool as corbyn

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Can't florb the c:orb:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

theflyingexecutive posted:

have you seen any of her videos? grimes Fukien looovvvveeesss anime

she also believes that faeries are real actual creatures

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I didn't ask for much for Father's Day

just the piss tape

Only registered members can see post attachments!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Wolfsheim posted:

Bernie

Would

Have

is Bernie introducing run the jewels at an upcoming music festival too?

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
don is only interested in Five Eyes Burgers and Fries

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

rear end cobra posted:

The

penis
of Lyndon Johnson’s.

quite deeply into his rear end

dude owns

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

she also believes that faeries are real actual creatures

So does Bjork

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
Trumpin and frumpin across the nation

Putting on rallies to yuge adulation

But waiting at home

Brimming with foam

Is a tall glass of golden whee

Melania coos

"Did Hillary lose?"

"The electoral, of course

To pee!"

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

it's like how much more absolute could a boy be? and the answer is none. none more absolute

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

rear end cobra posted:

The physicality of Lyndon Johnson extended into areas besides that of argument. During the 1940’s, Capitol Hill was, of course, very much a man’s world, in which locker-room humor and morals were common; besides, almost half the members of the House, having been raised on farms, were accustomed to earthiness. But even some of these men were startled at Lyndon Johnson’s earthiness. “He would piss in the parking lot of the House Office Building,” says Wingate Lucas, a farm boy who represented Fort Worth. “Well, a lot of fellows did that. I did it. But the rest of us would try to hide behind a car or something. Lyndon wouldn’t. He just didn’t care if someone noticed him.” In fact, Lucas says, he seemed to want to be noticed. “I remember once, we were walking across the lot and some [female] secretaries were behind us, and he just stopped and began to take a piss right in front of them.”

He would also urinate in front of his own secretaries---and since some of them were attractive young women, this, too, was startling to those who witnessed it. During the years in the House, he had a one-room hideaway office on the top floor of the House Office Building---without a toilet, but with a wash-basin in the corner of the room., concealed behind a wood and green-burlap screen. While entertaining guests in the hideaway, or dictating to a secretary, he would pull the screen aside and urinate in the basin. Sometimes he would put the screen back before he did so---and sometimes he wouldn’t.

He had always displayed a great pride in his sexual apparatus. Even at college, where sexual boastfulness is a staple of campus existence, Lyndon Johnson’s boastfulness---and exhibitionism about his sexual prowess---had been striking to his fellows. Exhibiting his penis to his roomates, Johnson called it “Jumbo”; returning to his room after a date, he would say, “Jumbo had a real workout tonight,” while relating physical details of the evening, including details of his companion’s most intimate anatomy. And if he was urinating in a bathroom of the House Office Building and a colleague came in, Johnson, finishing, would sometimes turn to him with his penis in his hand. Without putting it back in his pants, he would begin a conversation, still holding it, “and shaking it, as if he was showing off,” says one man with whom he did this. He asked another man, “Have you ever seen anything as big as this.”

None of the body parts customarily referred to as “private” were private when the parts were Lyndon Johnson’s. Nervous and restless, he couldn’t seem in public to stop moving, and among the movements was an inordinate amount of scratching; of his chest, of his stomach---and of areas not generally scratched in public. He was constantly pulling his trousers lower, either in front or back, while complaining about his tailor’s failure to provide him with sufficient “ball room,” and he was continually, openly and at length, scratching his rear end---quite deeply into his rear end sometimes. He would plunge a hand into a side pocket of his trousers and scratch his groin. “Crude,” says Representative Richard Bolling of Missouri. “Crude. Barnyard. Always scratching his crotch and picking his nose in mixed company. I’ll never forget----one time he had some injury---hernia or something---and even with the girls present in his office he pulled his pants down to show it. And he’d sit at his desk, and it wouldn’t matter if there was a woman there---he’d pull up his scrotum while talking. We men used to be a bit embarrassed.”

nice meltdown

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

this is an amphibious mcdonalds amphibious drive thru would you like some underwater nuggets mr johnson

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

corbyn is too good for this world but I'm glad he's here anyway

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

I just remembered that one LA Times pool during the run-up to the election that was the only one showing trump winning and everyone was clowning on and trying to doxx that one black republican included in the poll. multiple articles were written in an effort to tear down how terrible and wrong the LA Times were and the fact they were such an outlier proved that their polling methods were poo poo and they must be wrong

lmao

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
[quote="Nichael" post="473514416"]
Because the left is perpetually tearing itself apart. They'd rather nitpick the faults of some of the shittier Democrats, than acknowledge the brain-breaking reality that the Republican president is a literal spy. It's incredibly dumb because this is probably the biggest scandal in American history, it's being essentially given to the Democrats as a gift, and there's still people who refuse it.

I think what bothers me most is not even the political aspect of ignoring it. It's the justice aspect. The Democrats could rightly reposition themselves as the party of being tough on crime, by going after the real criminals in society. People like rich rapists who perpetually get away with things, bankers who hijack our livelihood with no consequences, and presidents who sell us out to foreign powers. Where the gently caress is the justice in any of this?
[/quote
This. What happened? I'm liberal as gently caress and mad as gently caress and can't figure out why the above is the way it is.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

FCKGW posted:

I just remembered that one LA Times pool during the run-up to the election that was the only one showing trump winning and everyone was clowning on and trying to doxx that one black republican included in the poll. multiple articles were written in an effort to tear down how terrible and wrong the LA Times were and the fact they were such an outlier proved that their polling methods were poo poo and they must be wrong

lmao

please dont be so results oriented

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

TeriZCa8!a posted:

[quote="Nichael" post="473514416"]
Because the left is perpetually tearing itself apart. They'd rather nitpick the faults of some of the shittier Democrats, than acknowledge the brain-breaking reality that the Republican president is a literal spy. It's incredibly dumb because this is probably the biggest scandal in American history, it's being essentially given to the Democrats as a gift, and there's still people who refuse it.

I think what bothers me most is not even the political aspect of ignoring it. It's the justice aspect. The Democrats could rightly reposition themselves as the party of being tough on crime, by going after the real criminals in society. People like rich rapists who perpetually get away with things, bankers who hijack our livelihood with no consequences, and presidents who sell us out to foreign powers. Where the gently caress is the justice in any of this?
[/quote
This. What happened? I'm liberal as gently caress and mad as gently caress and can't figure out why the above is the way it is.

overton window

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

FCKGW posted:

lmao

It remained the more inaccurate poll even on election night. Most national polls got closer to the result than they did in 2012 and 2008

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

he's just so god drat good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

zen death robot posted:

why is your name something a random password generator would make

change it just teri

• Locked thread