Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

trem_two posted:

Looks like this is the case, €5m fee.

That's a shame, Pep is som big time fail itpo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I think it's cool and good that Dani Alves will play in the Premier League even if is for Bigtime Fraud Pep Guardiola

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

vyelkin posted:

I think it's cool and good that Dani Alves will play in the Premier League even if is for Bigtime Fraud Pep Guardiola

I hope he gets his legs broken.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Apparently the Salah deal is agreed with him and Roma, and he's due for a medical Tuesday.

Feels like he's a good fit, and he wouldn't be the first ex Chels player to crack on once they've left.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

tarbrush posted:

Apparently the Salah deal is agreed with him and Roma, and he's due for a medical Tuesday.

Feels like he's a good fit, and he wouldn't be the first ex Chels player to crack on once they've left.

He's precisely what we need. Someone who isn't Mane who has some pace down the wings.

We're going to be losing the both of them for the AFCON year after next but hopefully we can resolve that in the three windows between.

Reports today we're interested in Aubameyang lmao

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Those stories are all bunk. Liverpool will end up breaking all of its transfer records for Wilfred Zaha.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

ephex posted:

He's gonna get a lot of cum on his back

Thank you.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Salah is a good signing imo. Also it will be cool to see Alves in the prem.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Salah is a big time racist so he should fit right in at Liverpool FC

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Paperhouse posted:

They'll be wearing t-shirts with his goofy face on them in no time

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Wengy posted:

They'll be wearing t-shirts with his goofy face on them in no time

Glen Johnson waits by the phone, a smile starting to creep across his face

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
News: https://twitter.com/NFFC/status/876031664815779842

Views: https://twitter.com/ConorDevine51/status/876031806952398849

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Have united signed Ronaldo, Messi and Higuain yet?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Is his signing photo a selfie?

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Paperhouse posted:

i'm glad

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

serious gaylord posted:

Have united signed Ronaldo, Messi and Higuain yet?

Nah, but they might finally get Wesley Sneijder

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Nice Matin is reporting that Mario Balotelli has re-upped with Nice, contract length unconfimed, and will make it official on Tuesday

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

Reports today we're interested in Aubameyang lmao

Salah, Mane and him would have to be the quickest front three like ever. Also AFCON would be total balls.

Regardless we're not signing Aubameyang loving lol

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
He would cost more money than FSG would be comfortable spending IMO

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Jason Sextro posted:

Nice Matin is reporting that Mario Balotelli has re-upped with Nice, contract length unconfimed, and will make it official on Tuesday

Nasty Matin is making monkey noises and throwing bananas.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Can someone tell me anything about Franko Andrijasevic? Afaik he's a Croatian lad who can kick a football?

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
Arsenal signed a contract with Universal, so expect a bunch of embarrassing movie tie-ins coming soon.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Bea Nanner posted:

Arsenal signed a contract with Universal, so expect a bunch of embarrassing movie tie-ins coming soon.

If they complete their takeover of vivendi then expect an arsenal preorder DLC in the new far cry

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
A remake of this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0031055/

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Newcastle have been linked with Afriyie Acquah and he's said that he's 90% done with a move to england so maybe its actually happening

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

shut up blegum posted:

Can someone tell me anything about Franko Andrijasevic? Afaik he's a Croatian lad who can kick a football?

He plays for HNK Rijeka who just did the double in Croatia (undefeated in the League AFAIK). I think that is the first time a team other than Hajduk Split or Dinamo Zagreb have won the Croat League since independence. Other than that I know gently caress all but I do have an HNK Rijeka polo shirt that I bought when flying out of Rijeka airport last September so that makes me an 'expert'.

(If he's about to sign cheapo for someone in the Juplier League, he may be an absolute steal depending on how you view the quality of the Belgian vs the Croatian league)

biglads fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Jun 19, 2017

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

biglads posted:

He plays for HNK Rijeka who just did the double in Croatia (undefeated in the League AFAIK). I think that is the first time a team other than Hajduk Split or Dinamo Zagreb have won the Croat League since independence. Other than that I know gently caress all but I do have an HNK Rijeka polo shirt that I bought when flying out of Rijeka airport last September so that makes me an 'expert'.

(If he's about to sign cheapo for someone in the Juplier League, he may be an absolute steal depending on how you view the quality of the Belgian vs the Croatian league)

Supposedly my club just broke the club record fee to sign him ('only' 4-5 million tbh) so I'm curious. I have no idea about the difference in quality between the Croatian and Belgian league though, but I guess it'll be similar?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

:thunk:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Newcastle are going to sign another Florian

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

shut up blegum posted:

Supposedly my club just broke the club record fee to sign him ('only' 4-5 million tbh) so I'm curious. I have no idea about the difference in quality between the Croatian and Belgian league though, but I guess it'll be similar?

According to his wiki page he scored a shitload of goals for Rijeka last season but wasn't particularly prolific when he was at Hajduk or Dinamo (so he's played for the big 2 in Croatia).

He's only been at Rijeka for 1 year so they may be 'cashing out' but they are a pretty small club so €5m could be a lot for them.

EDIT: I found some Croatian league games on YouTube so you could always hunt down Rijeka vs Osijek or something to check him out.

You can then let us know how it compares to Standard vs Charleroi :D

biglads fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Jun 19, 2017

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

hes loving terrible so i'd love to see one of these teams splash out on a player who hasnt progressed in anyway since he was 18

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/craig_johns/status/876856337656946688

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

He's probably off. As far as I can tell Arsenal haven't even tried to negotiate his contract. That's a thing Arsenal do from time to time.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

blue footed boobie posted:

He's probably off. As far as I can tell Arsenal haven't even tried to negotiate his contract. That's a thing Arsenal do from time to time.

Do you think Arsenal should try to keep him?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Brony Car posted:

As long as he isn't demanding Janusaj money. He's good on the wings,and did well enough when played as a wingback towards the end of the year. He hasn't grown much as a player, and doesn't seem to have the brain to play in central midfield like he wants, but he's a solid player who can fill in at several different positions if needed.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Brony Car posted:

Yes.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Ox could progress under a competent manager. Hes going nowhere with the Arse

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Hard to tell which one would be the Turtle of that group.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Hirving Lozano from Pachuca to PSV is a done deal
https://twitter.com/psveindhoven/status/876876671516901376

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Brony Car posted:

I think so, maybe it's a false dawn but although he really hasn't progressed at all for most of his time watching him this year he's been alot more solid and improved considerably compared to the season before. Him being able to fill in in the back three is also really useful

• Locked thread