Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

a.lo posted:

The best year ever when I told a girl

what did you tell her

did you tell her abou ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
LMAO the Helsinki Bady Boy

http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/bad-bad-boy

As far as micturating statuary goes, Manneken Pis in Brussels has been the gold standard for an astonishing 400 years. However, Helsinki introduced a charming new entrant a couple years ago that is less whimsical little kid peeing happily, and more chagrined adult who did not intend for you to see this.

Standing 8.5 meters tall and sporting a surprised expression and an amiable blush, Bad Bad Boy was first unveiled in August 2014 in Helsinki’s East Harbour. Part of the Mutatis Mutandis exhibition of the work of artist Tommi Toija produced by Amos Anderson Art Museum, the statue original stood adjacent to ferry terminals and waterfront tourist amusements.

After the show closed in October 2016, the statue was moved to a permanent home in the city’s West Harbour, just outside the building housing the Helsinki Computer and Game Console Museum. Some photo angles might make it look like the statue is now being used to water a landscaped area, but don’t worry: It’s just pissing on the sidewalk.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lol "clan meeting"

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
why are white people so stupid

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

is that darksydephil

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
why did i have to be born into the dumbest race

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'd ask how the gently caress did we get to a point where this is a thing, but it's obviously decades of white male privilege that eventually accelerated to a point of pure strain insanity lol

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

deadgoon posted:

why are white people so stupid

our jeans

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

ugh :barf:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deadgoon posted:

why did i have to be born into the dumbest race

have you tried respeccing your attribute points to put more into intel?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

i wear cargo shorts

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
these people vote and they vote often

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i just read the phrase "white male privilege" and now im a nazi

i understand now, praise kek

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"Got our second daughter yesterday! Meet JoJo"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

you can't even fix people like that. you can't attempt to persuade them, and you can't have a "dialogue" with them to compromise. they're completely gone

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

debating if i wanna go play in a $10 modern tournament though my deck's missing maybe a couple less significant lands, or just wait a few days and go a night this week

i could probably do some other stuff today and i haven't eaten yet either

idk

trump

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

sucking cocks since....which year?

e: check the alpha on the fat oval office's beard.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deadgoon posted:

i just read the phrase "white male privilege" and now im a nazi

i understand now, praise kek
woah i just read my own post and i'm a nazi now too, whoops!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Nichael posted:

you can't even fix people like that. you can't attempt to persuade them, and you can't have a "dialogue" with them to compromise. they're completely gone

through christ all things are possible

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Nichael posted:

I wait 'til they say something like "everyone knows The Washington Post is a liberal rag" to consider the sickness as terminal

orange sky
May 7, 2007

holy poo poo, everytime I go to the_donald I end up with a headache

those people are just so stupid

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's truly amazing that there really isn't a single white supremacist/alt-righter who actually matches the aryan ideal that they effectively support

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

is that darksydephil

i think it's dark syde and big ben roethlisberger (uncomfirmed)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

galenanorth posted:

I wait 'til they say something like "everyone knows The Washington Post is a liberal rag" to consider the sickness as terminal

I think the best way of treating the illness is vaccinating them against their own broke brains, by calling them a cuck over and over. nothing's more cucky ducky than being a bitchboy for an orange rapist billionaire lol

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

it's truly amazing that there really isn't a single white supremacist/alt-righter who actually matches the aryan ideal that they effectively support

mike "gorilla cum is yummy" cernovich has the IDEAL aryan lisp

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
how hard is it to look at the SJW media analysis thinkpiece/youtube industry and say "hm these people are dumb and bad" without becoming a nzai

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Nichael posted:

I think the best way of treating the illness is vaccinating them against their own broke brains, by calling them a cuck over and over. nothing's more cucky ducky than being a bitchboy for an orange rapist billionaire lol

akshully, if ur cucked by a billionaire that makes u pretty alhpa

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Nichael posted:

I'd ask how the gently caress did we get to a point where this is a thing, but it's obviously decades of white male privilege that eventually accelerated to a point of pure strain insanity lol

lol that is clearly an old woman's home. just wonder if it's mom or grandma

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

deadgoon posted:

how hard is it to look at the SJW media analysis thinkpiece/youtube industry and say "hm these people are dumb and bad" without becoming a nzai

lol if u get information from anywhere but medium thinkpieces

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Kilmers Elbow posted:

sucking cocks since....which year?

e: check the alpha on the fat oval office's beard.

yr av always makes me smile

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ScrubLeague posted:

lmao at jay suckelow or w/e

number 1 succ boner poster

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deadgoon posted:

the only reason the thinkpiece industry is bad is because they're over complicating and giving too much credit to the very people that hate them. call them nazis, and drop the politically correct labels like "republican", "libertarian", or "conservative"

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Nichael posted:

the only reason the thinkpiece industry is bad is because they're over complicating and giving too much credit to the very people that hate them. call them nazis, and drop the politically correct labels like "republican", "libertarian", or "conservative"

no actually its because idpol in the service of liberalism is dumb and bad

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Agronox posted:

lol that is clearly an old woman's home. just wonder if it's mom or grandma

it doesn't have to be a woman! frog nazis can be effete too, you know!!!

deadgoon posted:

no actually its because idpol in the service of liberalism is dumb and bad

identity politics are essentially "hey maybe be nice to everyone!"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Nichael posted:

it doesn't have to be a woman! frog nazis can be effete too, you know!!!

frog nazi's would not have done the interior decoration like that. unless it's an orange county frog nazi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i got yer thinkpiece right here! *grabs crotch with confused expression on face*

• Locked thread