Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Rah! posted:

if you remove the r, his name becomes dick gayson heh

son gay, so what

--Ed Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Better or worse than Shower With Your Dad Simulator?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

when you go too deep into corncobbing

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
remember when the president of the united states hosed a chair on tv

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Squizzle posted:

my god

its full of stairs

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

bump_fn posted:

remember when the president of the united states hosed a chair on tv

I was proud have have seen it happen live and in glorious technicolor

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Nichael posted:

It takes like fifty clicks to find out what they were talking about because Twitter is a garbage site.

i saw a bunch of @dril riffs and assumed they were doing a bunch of @dril riffs

eaxy d

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/davekingthing/status/876506615918206981

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
my new gimmick is to empty quote people and occasionally change their posts into mildly amusing other things

I mean other than this post

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Chokes McGee posted:

my new gimmick is being a lovely poster

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

my new gimmick is to... post... things

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

bump_fn posted:

I luv trump

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

my new gimmick is to be empty

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

several friends posted:

the joke is that's half his actual blood pressure

https://twitter.com/dril/status/223751039709495298

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"Cleo is so tiny, she's so cute"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

bump_fn posted:

my current gimmick is being a lovely poster

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Nichael posted:

It takes like fifty clicks to find out what they were talking about because Twitter is a garbage site.

we live on a garbage planet hth

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

this is a hate crime im reporting u to louise mensch

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

zegermans posted:

is that a cat pillow

it's a full body furry pillow

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Ekster posted:

because he can only get idiot lawyers lmao
The best part is that that isn't true. Trump could get insanely competent lawyers who would have no moral qualms with defending him. The problem is that any halfway competent lawyer will tell Trump to keep his mouth shut and let them take care of it, and we know how Trump reacts to that.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Chokes McGee posted:

my new gimmick is to empty quote people and occasionally change their posts into mildly amusing other things

cool i wondered who had picked that up from the curb

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI-5uv4wryI

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The best part is that that isn't true. Trump could get insanely competent lawyers who would have no moral qualms with defending him. The problem is that any halfway competent lawyer will tell Trump to keep his mouth shut and let them take care of it, and we know how Trump reacts to that.

I think there was some question among the top law firms of whether defending him would make it harder to recruit new talent.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

https://twitter.com/darkstockphotos/status/876393541852909568

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

This is because he genuinely believes he's smarter than everyone else while he actually has the intelligence of a fruitcake.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

freckle posted:

Chokes McGee posted:

*CLICK*

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"My kitten was unimpressed with my need for cuddles last night"

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Every time I have an appointment where I need my blood pressure checked and see the machine I think of this tweet and have to stop myself from laughing.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nichael posted:

I think there was some question among the top law firms of whether defending him would make it harder to recruit new talent.

Yeah, what people fail to understand is he literally can't get better lawyers, just like he can't get better people in positions, and can't even get decent people to volunteer to be interns at the WH this summer. Nobody wants to be with these individuals in any capacity willingly

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

D1E posted:

This is because he genuinely believes he's smarter than everyone else while he actually has the intelligence of a fruitcake.

my favorite america subplot rn is trump's endless quest to find who is making donald trump look like a stupid rear end in a top hat

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

D1E posted:

We all live in a morality tale that no one gets.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

huh. I'll be damned.
I still stick to what I said as an explanation for why he can't even get a decent lawyer.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

deathbysnusnu posted:

We all live in a morality tale that no one gets.

the moral is that death is certified organic, keep ur kush

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

huh. I'll be damned.
I still stick to what I said as an explanation for why he can't even get a decent lawyer.

I don't really know how true that was, or if it was true, how much it'd actually hurt them to defend him, honestly. The guy's hated by a lot of people, but so are a bunch of other assholes who need lawyers.

It probably has more to do with the fact that he's both impossible to defend due to his inability to stfu, and likely will not pay.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

My gimmick is the same gimmick we do every night, pinky. Try to take over the world!!!!

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Also, that recent Yahoo article pointed out that some law firms passed on representing Trump because they expect their clients to actually pay their bills.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Nichael posted:

I don't really know how true that was, or if it was true, how much it'd actually hurt them to defend him, honestly. The guy's hated by a lot of people, but so are a bunch of other assholes who need lawyers.

It probably has more to do with the fact that he's both impossible to defend due to his inability to stfu, and likely will not pay.

yeah, that's what I got out of it. lawyers like being paid, and defending the indefensible is a good sign that you're a really good lawyer. the problem is when your client ignores your advice and keeps contradicting your carefully crafted statements with dumbshit tweets.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Nichael posted:

It's not complicated. Trump values loyalty which almost all lawyers will give, but he values endless sycophancy more. You can't be a good lawyer and still be Trump's lawyer. He legit behaves like someone with a traumatic brain injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

even with the highest authority of the united states, the evil criminal who is ruining donald j trump's good name remains at large

• Locked thread