Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"Our newest addition to the family. Everyone, meet Luna!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Death by guillotine.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Baloogan posted:

londo was incompetent as gently caress

outside of "being bad in ur mind" what qualities do clarke and trump share?

trump is a comedic figure, larger than life personality
just LOOK AT THE loving HAIR

londo was in no way incompetent as gently caress, he was just slow to realize how hosed he was before it was too late in addition to thinking he would never have to sacrifice anything to get his way until that thinking destroyed him

londo is literally clinton dude

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

was WSJ always this hilariously out of touch

short answer: ya

long answer: yes

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Baloogan posted:

outside of "being bad in ur mind" what qualities do clarke and trump share?

spite.

clarke would rather have destroyed the entire earth than not be allowed to rule over it.

trump is spite made flesh. and would(probably) do the same as clarke if he wasn't such a bumbling fool.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

passionate dongs posted:

is there a not tacky rich person

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i prefer the economist for my rich person perspectives

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ages posted:

short answer: ya

long answer: yes

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

peter gammons rules

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Gringostar posted:

londo was in no way incompetent as gently caress, he was just slow to realize how hosed he was before it was too late in addition to thinking he would never have to sacrifice anything to get his way until that thinking destroyed him

londo is literally clinton dude

londo's aide was vir. he was sent to the unprestegious B5 posting far away from centarui prime.

londo ain't clinton. cartargia was clinton

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

bump_fn posted:

peter gammons rules

https://twitter.com/pgammo/status/182493114034962435

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

baaaarrrf

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/876539776261910529

Hart is gay and many of his friends couldn’t understand how he could support a Republican, let alone Trump. Soon, Hart took the Trump stickers off his car and decided against getting personalized plates reading “TRUMP45.”

“A lot of times, you have to hide your support of Trump — that’s the saddest thing. If you have Trump on your car, you have to worry: Is somebody going to key my car?” said Hart, who voted for Barack Obama in 2008 and Republican Mitt Romney in 2012. “It’s even harder now because people are just so vile about it.”

He describes Democrats, protesters and journalists as “drama queens” who “just want to create drama and make themselves look good.” But Hart said he does wish Trump would “put the drat phone down,” and he was disappointed the president did not put out a statement supporting Pride month, which celebrates the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.

“If he would have come out and made a proclamation, it would have been used against him. If he doesn’t, it’s against him. It’s a no-win,” Hart said.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/pblest/status/876576485863247872

oh my goddddd

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Baloogan posted:

cartargia was clinton

Cartagia was Caligula/Nero

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/CNNChyronBot/status/876577490461962240

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/876574188202545152

this is going to get worse and worse, there's basically zero downside for running these.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

tacodaemon posted:

baaaarrrf

Hart is gay and many of his friends couldn’t understand how he could support a Republican, let alone Trump. Soon, Hart took the Trump stickers off his car and decided against getting personalized plates reading “TRUMP45.”

“A lot of times, you have to hide your support of Trump — that’s the saddest thing. If you have Trump on your car, you have to worry: Is somebody going to key my car?” said Hart, who voted for Barack Obama in 2008 and Republican Mitt Romney in 2012. “It’s even harder now because people are just so vile about it.”

He describes Democrats, protesters and journalists as “drama queens” who “just want to create drama and make themselves look good.” But Hart said he does wish Trump would “put the drat phone down,” and he was disappointed the president did not put out a statement supporting Pride month, which celebrates the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.

“If he would have come out and made a proclamation, it would have been used against him. If he doesn’t, it’s against him. It’s a no-win,” Hart said.

hart sounds kinda dumb here

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
What is even happening

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Baloogan posted:

londo's aide was vir. he was sent to the unprestegious B5 posting far away from centarui prime.

londo ain't clinton. cartargia was clinton

he was sent there to keep him out of the way but B5 became super important and that backfired so he fell upwards only to keep loving up by trying to restore honor and prestige to his people

holy poo poo londo is paul ryan

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

The real chyron should be: TRUMP'S ATTORNEY: HE'S BEING INVESTIGATED TRUMP'S ATTORNEY: HE'S NOT because that's literally what happened today

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

baaaarrrf

Trump privately supports LGBT so much he got a vice president who supports them through advocating conversion therapy. Hart alone can see through Trump's act because he is smarter than the evangelicals, so very smart

"my puzzle just got more challenging"

this cat is a metaphor for Trump helping gay rights. I am sure that it wants to help because Hart said so

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Admiral Ray posted:

i prefer the economist for my rich person perspectives

id be more interested in the opinions of my, after a night of drinking, poop than want to know the perspectives of a rich person

my poop probably has m ore insight into life than a rich person living in a bubble

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Sir Tonk posted:

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/876574188202545152

this is going to get worse and worse, there's basically zero downside for running these.

I think it's Pat Toomey who ran against Arlen Specter with the ad of Specter saying "My change in party will enable me to be re-elected" which was clipped out of a response to people saying that

lmfao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the only rich person perspective i'm interested is their view of their neck from the basket under a guillotine

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
also a holocaust of people who own 45%+ of the world's wealth would most probably lessen the human suffering all over the world.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

go full khmer rouge and murder anyone able to afford glasses imo

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

holy poo poo I'm in the middle of a rasmussen or some other right wing poll right now. holy poo poo some of these questions.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
also people who automatically think the opinions of a rich person matter simply because of their wealth. oi fuckoff mate nobody wants to listen to you and your detached from reality lifestyle

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Melania had a headache so he's back prowling for interns

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Mr. Nice! posted:

holy poo poo I'm in the middle of a rasmussen or some other right wing poll right now. holy poo poo some of these questions.

:justpost:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Ekster posted:

as it turns out khmer rouge on the rich is extremely good

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

TeriZCa8!a posted:

My new theory is toxoplasmosis Ghandi causes liberalism. Thoughts?

what about Canada

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2011/07/28/stephen-harper-loves-cats_n_912136.html

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/876471590506168321

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

tacodaemon posted:

baaaarrrf

lol, what a dumb rear end in a top hat? why did he vote for Romney in 2012? he doesnt strike me as someone having issues with obama from the left(because they wouldnt vote for mittens or trump). what the gently caress did he think was going to happen? also lol at trump being Pro LGBT. i wont say he hates LGBT folks. he probaly just doesnt give a poo poo about them, if he cared so much about being socialy left, he would have ran for the DNC.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

yeah post all of the questions

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
people should learn to think of the rich as a person that is maliciously taking the financial independence away from you and yours for a tiny % gain in their already enormous networth

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

like god drat these poll questions are loaded as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Ekster posted:

but what if you ear glasses :ohdear:

• Locked thread